[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bizzaro-world /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: bizzaro-world.jpg (110 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro-world.jpg
110 KB, 650x365
I'm thinking of moving to brazil
>>
No you fuck it's:

'Meanwhile on bizzaro /int/'

Christ.
>>
I enjoy talking to strangers in a bus.
>>
Why are Americans so smart and athletic?
>>
Hello friends!
I hope you are enjoying our lively, in-depth discussions of language and international culture. I'd just like to remind you to think carefully about people's feelings and the consequences of your words before posting. Shitposting and bullying should never be acceptable.
>>
THEM
>>
File: 1443971287322.jpg (291 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1443971287322.jpg
291 KB, 560x560
/pol/ contributes valuable and thoughtful opinions to every rational debate on /int/!
>>
I'm black.
>>
I plan on moving to Africa and stay there for the rest of my life.
>>
las malvinas son brit
>>
>>51852041
Sperglord
>>
>>51852187
Upvoted! Remember to welcome and embrace any new posters, and help them with any questions that they may have!
>>
'Muricans: stay out of my country!!!
>>
The economy is looking great, we are all in for a bright and peaceful future lads.
>>
> Argentina
> black
>>
>>51851985
>be Australian
>second worst HDI in the world
>still better internet than in Poland
Fug me m8
>>
>>51851985
I can't believe that Trump has been stumped once again!
>>
I love Argentina! They surely are friendly and do not disturb us claiming their totally true Italian heritage! What would be of us without them? Nothing. Also we're totally close culturally, shame we aren't on their level...

And Uruguay! I know so much of this country! It has achieved so much and gave us so much I just can't express myself!
>>
>>51852386
If you can't even do one of the most basic site-wide meme threads properly then you seriously need to lurk more.

(Or not lurk more depending on how you read this)
>>
I fucking LOVE my italian blood. I thank everyday my grandparents for coming here. Truly the greatest country in europe. Italians are so well-mannered and friendly too! Everytime i go out i wear my '100% proud italian' shirt.

Also, thank god they didnt bring their corruption here, otherwise we'd be a shithole!
>>
Italian people are great!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (120 KB, 1024x498) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
120 KB, 1024x498
>>51851985
>portugal is always statistically avarage
>>
>>51852964
This is bizarro int tho
>>
when will the english stop being so butthurt about the irish empire? theyre basically irish anyway, they dont even speak english lmao
>>
God damn those lazy northern euros we're literally funding them yet they never pay denbts.
Also
>''''''''GERMANICS'''''''''
> NOT ARAB RAPEBABIES
>>
A bag of Lays, please.
>>
>>51853599
pass the green bag walkers cheese n onion lad
>a fucking blue cheese and onion bag
walkers why
>>
fuck anime
>>
I have a GF
>>
>>51852041
You're wrong too, cumbreath, it's bizarro.
>>
Please stop calling me white
>>
Hello folks :^)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.