[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which group of tourists are worse: British or Germans? Aimed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: image-104277-galleryV9-vgwz.jpg (108 KB, 850x575) Image search: [Google]
image-104277-galleryV9-vgwz.jpg
108 KB, 850x575
Which group of tourists are worse: British or Germans?

Aimed at everyone on here, but in particular people from Spain, Greece, Portugal, Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, Cyprus, Italy, Bulgaria, Croatia and all the other Mediterranean fish and chips/sauerkraut hotspots.
>>
>>51849283
Yeah, brits are worse by far.
>>
>>51849283
brits no question
>>
The young Brits are the fucking worst.
The older ones are the best desu
>>
As someone who worked in Amsterdam...

Fucking genocide the Brits.
>>
LOL

It's not even a contest,British tourists are the worst tourists in the world. They have been voted the worst in many.many surveys.

The literally made me stop going to Spain.
>>
>>51849327
>>51849358
>>51849410
>>51849464
>>51849471
whats so bad about brit tourists?
>>
poor russians, when drunk

rich russians are generally ok
>>
>>51849410
I've been to Corfu and it was an amazing island, really beautiful. I'm glad they keep all the trash quarantined in Kavos, so they don't have to spread all over and ruin such a great place.
>>
This isn't surprising at all.
>>
>>51849471
We're not tourists, we're overlords. Now go pick some spuds for me Patrick like a good little bog trotter. Avoid murdering those innocent defenceless women and children over there if you can.
>>
>>51849512
brits are troublemakers, but underage chavchicks are easy ones, while germans are mostly unfuckable
>>
>>51849584
Damn. That's a lot of butthurt you're showing. I almost feel embarrassed for you...
>>
File: dude backpacking lmao.jpg (18 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
dude backpacking lmao.jpg
18 KB, 250x333
Idk but Canadians are the most obnoxious. I cringe whenever I see this kind of shit because you just know they're eager to tell you about their """""country""""" and how they are NOT Americans and absolutely better in every way :DDDDD
>>
>german slags

incredibly ugly

>british slags

literally perfect bodies
>>
I wish people would differentiate between British tourists and the select locations that all of our scum migrate to.
>>
>>51849584
>>Avoid murdering those innocent defenceless women and children

isn't it a paki job now, lord Kekold?
>>
>>51849643
Good bodies. But pig faces...
>>
>>51849643
t. Antonio Barroso
>>
>>51849767
lmao, potato-faced ire complaining bout brits

you literally are all the same rape-kid
>>
>>51849767
uhh at least they have something positive

german slags are both ugly and shit bodies
>>
>>51849793
we are also the same, pal

north is like galicia

south is like Al-Andalus
>>
>>51849838
No rape here friendo.

>Spanish genes
woman look like they are 50 when they are 30.
>>
>>51849283
British youth
>>
I work at a golf shop at Whistling Straights, a world class golf course. The PGA has been there 3 times, so I got s bit of experience around tourists. I agree with a lot of other anons by saying that young Brits are cancer, while older Brits are share-a-beer-with tier. The absolute worst tourists though are Chinese tourists. Impolite, bossy, arrogant, and they just spit for no reason in public. The best by far are the Russians and French tourists though. They tend to be super nice to Americans. I'm always willing to lend a hand to these guests. I've met tourists from nearly every country in Europe, South America, and Asia. Ama.
>>
>>51849631
I'm surprised British people put you off going abroad, usually in British dominated resorts there's plenty of women and children around for you to blow up.

Maybe it's the fact that venturing to a country that isn't backward nor entirely inhabited by toothless simpletons would be a shock to your system?
>>
Brits by far. At least here.
Germans just run around with cameras mumbling german to eachother. Englishmen behave like complete idiots sometimes... but it won't make it to the news because "white peopel is kool and they do eez funneh" here.
>>
>>51849967
>Maybe it's the fact that venturing to a country that isn't backward nor entirely inhabited by toothless simpletons would be a shock to your system?

Not at all. I have been to Northern Ireland several times before.
>>
>>51849955
I have to say that Eastern Euros are pretty bro tier, at least the ones who speak english
>>
>>51849904
>>No rape here friendo.

of course, black and tan grandson
>>
>>51850056
Even the ones who don't are pretty cool too. Russians and Slavs = best tourists.
>>
>>518>>51850112
Eastern yuros have amazing English accents desu.
Um not being ironic here I just love the way they speak
>>
>>51850112
I worked in OCMD and the slavs were awesome, Russians were crazy walking around where 50 hits Ocean Highway carrying cases of Keystone while wearing a Russian winter hat, funny people
>>
>>51850077
Exact opposite. I have my family traced back to 1600's. Not an ounce of English blood in me. Plus my second name has traces to an occupation during the Celtic times.

(All the black and tan rape babies in my town are scumbags...not a surprise though)
>>
>>51850112
That's mostly because only the very rich slavs go abroad. So they are going to be mannerly 9/10 times.
>>
>>51850287
No, the ones who work here on summer visas are cool as shit, and the qts oh lawd the qts
>>
File: hitler.jpg (33 KB, 474x248) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
33 KB, 474x248
Both are ok until they start drinking tbqhwy.
Drunk brits are a bit more annoying,
>>
>>51850287
That may be true. But one of the cleaners at the resort is a work-transfer is a fairly young Russian lady (mid 30s). She is super nice and polite. She smokes like a chimney though.
>>
>>51849283
Brits. They're most often obnoxious and pretentious as hell, while Germans can be arrogant, but most of the time just want to have "fun" in their own way and end up being just annoying.
>>
>>51849512
They come to your country, piss on the streets and generally behave like niggers and then they steal your islands.
>>
File: 1436884152203.jpg (21 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1436884152203.jpg
21 KB, 500x357
>tfw son of Germans who decided to open a business and live here
>They literally fell in love with the country
>All of this because all of their friends came here on vacation

I don't get it. It has forests and some nice beaches. How is this better than Flensburg?
>>
>>51851428
Would you rather live in Germanistan?
>>
>>51851428
>Fucking Flensburg
you clearly have no taste m8
>>
>>51851601
>>51851703

I never went there. I'm at least curious. Looks cute in the pics.
>>
>>51851428
Do you speak both?
>>
>>51851837
It's not bad at all, but as someone living in Central Europe I find it just average as fuck. I don't even like mediterranean architecture, but Portuguese cities have a really nice comfiness to them. Ever been to Aveiro? It's probably where I'll retire someday.
>>
>>51851974
Do I what now.

>>51851979
Aveiro is nice. The canal is pretty QT.
>>
>>51852037
Yeah, I really like the weird roundabout on a bridge above the canal too.
Have you ever been to Germany though?
>>
>>51849283
germans are worse, they are very loudmouth,not funny at all, meanwhile british people are much more friendly,funny to spend time with
>>
Here, the Germans are worse but only because all the Brits we get in Vorarlberg are literal billionaires who go to Lech once a year and don't cause any problems. The Germans can simply drive, which means we get all sorts.

In other places though the British are worse. They are funnier, but worse. I work with a British man. He's very clever, went to Oxford, rowed, played rugby, was an officer in their Guards and generally impresses those around him. My sister likes him, a lot.

Anyway we went on a business trip to Malaysia and when he wasn't fucking cheap whores he paid two taxi drivers to race each other, crashed a rental Mercedes drunk, had a fight with a barman, nearly got me arrested, got savagely drunk on the plane, pissed the bed in his room and set off a fire extinguisher in a girl's face.

Yet here he's perfectly normal. He played golf with me over the weekend and turned down a beer afterward because he was going to meet a girlfriend. What is it about you people and going on a sort of holiday or trip that turns you into animals?
>>
>>51852037
Do you speak both German and Portuguese?
>>
>>51852239
I do
>>
>>51852220
We're pretty repressed as a rule thb. Suppose we let go a bit more, also the suicidal drinking culture cannot help
>>
>>51852220
>What is it about you people and going on a sort of holiday or trip that turns you into animals?
being supremely reserved in every day life. put 'em in a foreign place where they don't know anyone and put a beer in their hand and all the year's worth of risky behaviour comes out in six hours of puke, blood, sweat and semen
>>
>>51852117
Nope. Never.

>>51852239
My German is way rusty. My parents speak it a lot but I communicate with them in Portuguese.
>>
>>51851979
Maybe Portugal doesn't have enough muslims for him
>>
>>51852177
Once a brit yelled at me for not having the same kind of lucky strike cigs in their country.
>>
>>51852220
That sounds like a really good holiday
>>
>>51852220
>Anyway we went on a business trip to Malaysia and when he wasn't fucking cheap whores he paid two taxi drivers to race each other, crashed a rental Mercedes drunk, had a fight with a barman, nearly got me arrested, got savagely drunk on the plane, pissed the bed in his room and set off a fire extinguisher in a girl's face.
your friend is literally the archbishop of banterbury
>>
>>51849621
>germans are mostly unfuckable
loser
>>
Germans poo in our bushes
>>
>>51849464
>Dutch

Lel

The Dutch are honestly the worst by far, at least in London
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.