[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. I'm a white handome guy but a chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1723327.jpg (29 KB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
1723327.jpg
29 KB, 570x320
I don't get it. I'm a white handome guy but a chinese girl that I know tries to avoid me I believe. I think she knows that I want her.
What do ? I thought chinese girls liked europeans. But a chinese friend tell me that she is tradional.
>>
>>51848211
Have you tried showering and wearing deoderant?

I know it's part of French culture to reek or BO and cigarette smoke for days at a time but it can be offputting for those who aren't used to it.
>>
>be asian girl
>spergy white guys and PUAs with no social skills always creeping on you because they think you're an easy target

figure it out OP
>>
>>51848420
Stfu I'm not sperg.
>>
>>51848523
yeah but if 90% of white guys that talk to this girl are, do you think she will want to spend one second talking to you?

Also, yes you are
>>
File: santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
santabarbraShootin_2921168b.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
>>51848211
>>
>>51848211
>Muh dick
This was your first mistake
>>
>>51848589
Even if I'm a sperg, I 'm handsome, it can greatly help me, isn't it ?
>>
File: bog.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
bog.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>51848286
Want me to say you're a fat ass, stupid, uncultivated gun owner ?
>>
>>51848679
>Even if I'm a sperg
Women don't like spergs. It doesn't matter how handsome you are.
>>
>>51848211
>But a chinese friend tell me that she is traditonal.
That is a euphemism for that she'll only date you if you have lots of money and a bright future, instead of judging you on your looks like western women do
>>
>>51848822
>tfw
>>
Why would you go for asian grills.. They're nasty man
>>
I though white dude gettin asian girl was ez mode, you must be really fucking up somewhere
>>
>>51848211
Are you retarded? Honest question here, do you really think a Chinese girl will run after you just because you're self-reportedly handsome?

Also looking at how you writing you probably aren't, instead you're the kind of weird stalker creep no girl wants to talk to.
>>
>>51848211
>But a chinese friend tell me that she is tradional.
That means you have no money. Sorry dude, get a job and a house and you'll have any yellow pussy you want
>>
>>51850340
T'es méchant, enculé.
>>
>>51850592
>implying I'm Walloon
Have some respect for our Flemish brothers Abdoul

T'as toujours pas répondu à la question, par contre.
>>
What a fucking retarded beta euros. Op is a chiniese girl who got into France and asking its a profit to date with a freak that stinks or not. Why are you so beta and cannot into wemen.
>>
>>51848211
>I'M A BLACK GUY AND THIS WHITE CHICK WON'T FUCK ME! I THOUGHT WHITE GIRLS LOVED BBC?? HAS THE MEDIA BEEN LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME?
This is what you sound like.
>>
>>51848211
First thing first;

Are you SURE you're white? Post your arm. Or maybe your eye. Haircolour.
>>
>>51851981
>>>/pol/
>>
>>51852178
>>>/isis/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.