[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Jose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 468x314
Who does the San Jose galleon belongs to?
Spain or Colombia?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2015/dec/06/sam-jose-treasure-spanish-galleon-colombia-seabed-300-years-sinking-video
>>
The Jews
>>
>>51838070
It's named after an American city so I'm going to say it belongs to us.
>>
That gold belongs to the Native American natives

Whites and Europeas please, stay away
>>
>be Spanish
>design ships so top heavy they're flip over and sink
Are you sure you guys didnt also make the jeep?
>>
>>51838070
obvoiusly spain.internatioonal law is clear ins this case. A warship sunked at sea is considered property of the nation of the ship.
>>
its belongs to the netherlands, pls pay reparations spain
>>
>>51838306
Maybe if the English hadn't harassed the Spanish navy in the New World so often, Spanish dockyards would have built more conventional ships.
>>
>>51838381
>implying the netherlands doesnt belong to spain
>>
>>51838070
It belongs to Alberto Barbosa.
>>
>>51838070
Everything belongs to America.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.