[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating a Filipina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1449282152526.jpg (148 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
1449282152526.jpg
148 KB, 960x718
Have any of you ever dated any one from the Philippines?

I only ever had the chance to meet one in person and before that mostly video cam (through Skype).

Every time I talk to one on Skype, they tended to involve me with their family in our video chats which was so awkward and weird.

The one that i met in person totally wanted to fuck, but also wanted to take her to Disneyland first. I literally ditched her.

I have no idea why i want to fuck the shit out of one.
>>
they desperately need enrichments from east asian such as yourself.
just do it, they're cheap and free of AIDS
>>
>>51836706

They are some of the friendliest/lovliest people you will ever meet and they all have amazing smiles but a lot of them are gold diggers who will marry you for a passport and a non third world life
>>
>>51836785
The only filipinos i meet or see here are those that either:
- have fucking kids and are a single parent
- Married to an old rich desperate Japanese man
- dating some fat white dude

But then again, i live in the country side currently.
>>
>>51836706
Literally every Filipino I have met is ghetto nigger-tier. I honestly don't fucking understand why so many people like them.
>>
>>51836706

Japan. No. You're an honorary Aryan don¨t mix with these things.
>>
>>51836905

This, I went to school in a place were they were a lot of Pinoys and a lot of Mixed Pinoys (Old, white/Arab dad).

All the Fillipno boys would get keked unless they were rich/good at sports and the girls(especially the good looking ones) would have rich older boyfriends
>>
Their family will try to control your life and force you to cut ties with your own family.
>>
>>51836905
>have fucking kids and are a single parent
thats the point, make her even more a single parent
>Married to an old rich desperate Japanese man
>dating some fat white dude
are these even problems? you should go there only to fuck. they're like 'dump and go' type of cum dumpster
>>
>>51837052
Filipino guys are always upset looking people. As if they hate everyone's guts for whatever reason.
>>
>>51836706
>I literally ditched her
greentext
>>
>>51836874
It's not so much that they're gold diggers. It's more that they're literally a race of servants in most of the world. Most of them dream of marrying any white man, regardless of how much he makes.

I do find them cute too. Something about their tiny bodies.
>>
>>51837102
Thats what i want. I think i need to fuck one to get it out of my system.

To elaborate with the filipino woman i met, i made the mistake of giving her my number. The lady still calls me after two weeks. She is 30 with a low paying job. Not worth taking her out to disneyland (although she would totally let me do her if i did)
I have a problem.
>>
>>51837264
just go to their country and do it.
also don't forget to enrich the children too if you're into it because its legal there
>>
>>51837136

Don't ever play basketball with Filipinos or got to a Filipino gym. I imagine that would be an easy to get stabbed
>>
They like to pretend they're asian, but get butthurt when you remind them that they're not
>>
>>51837052
>implying Pinoys will move to poo in the loo
>>
>>51837092
I have a friend who cheated on his girlfriend in Guam with a Filipino chick and told me that "FLIPS ALWAYS INVOLVE THEIR FUCKING FAMILIES"

He met this girl while out in a bar i guess and they hit it off, apparently. They exchange numbers and continuously met and fuck. He told her he has a girl back in the states, so she knew the deal.

She told her family about it though. After awhile she wanted him to meet her family. My friend sorta wanted to have a fuck buddy, so he didn't. She apparently flipped out that he refused and threaten to tell his girlfriend of their relationship.

Thereafter my friend had to meet the family and had to stay for dinner. He tried to cut ties, but the filipino chick will continue to threaten him by telling him she will tell his girlfriend.

I'm not sure how it ends, my friend just ends his story with "FUCK THE PHILIPPINES."
>>
>>51837263

I also find it weird that its like the only race were mixing with white people doesn't make them hotter
>>
>>51837500
>FUCK THE PHILIPPINES
This tbqh
>>
>>51837487

Lived in Dubai for a long time, I wasn't raised in India but I am totally Indian (both my parents are Indian), I'm here for my gap year/work experience. Move to Dubai in December, happy to leave Desu
>>
File: Irish filipino.jpg (67 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Irish filipino.jpg
67 KB, 960x960
>>51837514
I'd still hit it.
>>
File: wew.png (4 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
4 KB, 210x230
>all these sex tourists surprised that hanging out with desperate third world girls doesn't work out
kek, serves you right
>>
I heard that many of philipins women come to Japan that to work like a scrubwoman. Is it true?
>>
>>51838084
most likely true since a lot of flipfags are desperate seeking jobs outside the country due to
>seriously hard to find jobs(some companies need pleasing personalities which means that if you're ugly, then you're fucked)
>low wages and high tax.
>>
>>51838084
i only know of two filipino women here. One works at some factory
the other is married and is a house wife.
>>
>>51837843
good point. But i don't think any of us wants it to "work out" with a third world girl. We just want to fuck 'em and go.
>>
>>51836706
Hnng, I want to go to the philippines and not pay for sex. Instead, never reveal my identity and shoot my seed in as many local pussies as i can with my big white dick.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.