[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mount Athos? That's a microstate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Holy shet.png (37 KB, 273x456) Image search: [Google]
Holy shet.png
37 KB, 273x456
Apperantly this is a microstate in Europe. Has its flag ever posted here before?

It has a population of aprox 2.000 people. So it's one of the rarest flags out there i guess.
>>
>>51834483
they're too busy having gay sex desu
>>
>>51834483
Pretty much only monks live there and women are banned from entering the Holy Mountain area.
>>
>implying ascetic monks would ever resort to earthly pleasures and shitpost on the internet
>>
File: athos001.jpg (66 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
athos001.jpg
66 KB, 420x315
>>51834483
>Athos, a peninsula of orthodox monks living in medieval times since the medieval times
>Has its flag ever posted here before?

Fucking latinos
>>
>>51834923
Confirmed rarest flag then.
>>
>>51834551
I've heard about that. Some Czech guy escape there from communism.
>>
>>51834923
So they're like the Amish but even more backwards and secluded?

How do they continue to exist if there is no women?
>>
>>51835964
I'm sure you'll figure it out if you try enough.
>>
>>51835964
People migrate there from other parts of Greece
>>
>>51836022
Why the heck would you do that?
>>
>>51834483
>Has its flag ever posted here before?
If you right-click on a flag and select "View Background Image", you'll see all the possible flags there are.
>>
>>51836053
because you're a huge cocksucker. That's not even a meme. Gay sex there is the norm.
>>
>>51835964
>>51836053
You're joking, right?

>>51836122
la fedora
>>
>>51836053
Because you want to devote your life to christianity / got fed up with women, life etc.
>>51834483
It's not a microstate, it's an autonomous region
>>
>>51836152
>Because you want to devote your life to christianity

Sounds like a pretty banal existence to me
>>
>>51836310
And that's why you're not a monk.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.