[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a slav prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: slavic3.jpg (67 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
slavic3.jpg
67 KB, 400x366
there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a slav
prove me wrong
>>
>hands you a mirror
>>
poles are wends not slavs
>>
>>51831727
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /int/ users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends
>>
how do you break a slav girl's nose?
pull your cock under a glass table
>>
>>51831727
the burden of proof lies on you, you are the one making the claim.
>>
>>51831757
They don't have that for reasons.
>>
File: 1448140078894.jpg (2 MB, 1748x2480) Image search: [Google]
1448140078894.jpg
2 MB, 1748x2480
>>51831727
>>
>>51831727
>being a filthy fucking slav
>not being hellenistic and a direct descendtant from Alexander the Great

I came to laugh at you plebeian savages.
>>
>being slavshit
>niggers of the white race
disgraceful 2bh
>>
File: 1446450892547.jpg (28 KB, 311x300) Image search: [Google]
1446450892547.jpg
28 KB, 311x300
>>51831950
>bluetugal
>>
>>51832008
Alexander the Great was a serb
>>
>>51832036
>being a filthy arab
>sandnigger hated by everyone even more than actual niggers

lmao

besides what do arabs know about whiteness?
>>
>>51832073
lmao lad don't make me behead you
>>
If you think you're a Slav but your first name doesn't end in -slav(eg. Miroslav, Timoslav, Vladislav) you're not actually a Slav.
>>
>>51832107
t. Pekkaslav Genghislav
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.