[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IndoBESTnasia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6
File: indonesia-map.jpg (38 KB, 554x218) Image search: [Google]
indonesia-map.jpg
38 KB, 554x218
This is the best country when it comes to countries with muslim majorities.

You can't prove me wrong.

Based inverted Poland.
>>
Both they and Malaysia are like that. You can find Chinese girls in denim tight hotpants walking down the street with nobody bothering them.
>>
>>51828693
Gf has a female frind from kuala lumpur, she's super chill

Makes me want to visit Malesia as well.
>>
Sweden
>>
>>51828785
"majority" my friend
>>
I'd rank UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Malaysia above you by far. I'd probably even put Turkey above Indonesia
>>
>>51828972
>UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman
bullshit

those are fucking islamist-tier nations

in Malesia or Indonesia you can walk around without a headcarf and no one will scold you. The countries you mentioned are shit when it comes to freedom.

And Turkey is supporting ISIS while Malesia arrests them.
>>
>>51829042
You can do that in UAE and I think Malaysia fine, not sure about the other countries. The main problems with Indonesia are that it's filled with Indonesians and is still basically 3rd world
>>
They're decent because the ruling elite will put a bullet into the heads of anyone that threatens them, who right now are radicals and they also have a big bad in China. Doesn't mean they wont go down the path of Turkey though, all it will take is like what happened in Turkey politically in the 90s with their Islamist party coming into power after the country was tired of the right and left trying to kill each other.
>>
>>51829184
In UAE is not only dubai, bsides you get fuckloads of durkas in Dubai and as a white person you can get literally trashed as some aussie girl did when she reported rape by her hotel cooworkers and got her passport taken away and placed in a jail.
>>
Personal list
>Azerbaijan
>Tunisia
>Oman
>Indonesia
>Turkey
>Malaysia
>>
>>51829313
I know, I have a Christian friend from Abu Dhabi who has told me about UAE. It's safer than Indonesia by far.
>>
>>51829184
Atleast our muslim immigrant aren't that bad, right?
>>
>>51829382
I've been to Turkey and Tunisia.

I've been to western Turkey and it was, well, Turkey. Not awesome but, I guess, normal.

Tunisia is durka tier, just like Morocco.
>>
Most of us dont care much about religion.
We're poor , dumb & lazy. Living in a country full of corruption & shit quality of life
>>
>>51829441
All immigrants are bad
>>
Stop shitposting, indon
>>
>>51829463
>>51829505
I made you blush didn't I.

But it's true what I wrote. you're not fucking ragheads or pyjama ninjas like the ar*bs are.
>>
>>51829539
Yeah , thats why aussie bogan visit bali and get drunk
>>
>>51828972
>UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman

Shit Islamist laws. Foreigners have no rights at all. In Malaysia and Indonesia there's seperate laws that protect foreigners.
>>
>>51829680
Well still, you're normal for us while ar*bs aren't.

That's why you got much bigger chances to develop or be liked then ar*bs.
>>
>>51828477
i chalk it up to them being too far removed from middle eastern power and them used to being buddhist

they're alright 2bh but SEA still has massive ethnic and religious problems across the board
>>
>>51829943
>SEA still has massive ethnic and religious problems across the board
Less then ME.
>>
>>51829966
>Less then ME.
is it even possible to be worse than the ME right now?

it's impossible to ignore that there's constant armed conflict somewhere in the south east though, once again over ethnic/religious reasons
>>
>>51830030
Well I do belive money fixes a lot of ethnic bs. Once they get focues on cash and development they'll forget their ethnic backgrounds.
>>
>>51830030
Like what?
In before free aborigin papuan.
>>
>>51828477
They have the death penalty for drug smugglers while half of their economy is dependant on tourists looking for party and drugs
Not cool
>>
Would literally kill any of you if I met you irl
>>
>>51830071
>Well I do belive money fixes a lot of ethnic bs
but anon what about saudi arabian oil barons funding wahhabi sunni movements literally everywhere? money can make things worse because money can by you military equipment

besides, australia personally gives indonesia money for stuff all the time. we have a vested interest in them not imploding
>>
>>51830090
This is wrong.
>>
>>51830119
Saudis are poor.

And I'm talking about the average ones not oil barons.
>>
>>51830087
i keep forgetting the name of the place they were fighting, but the muslim minority in some northern territory that was defeated and basically ethnically cleansed, and nobody in SEA would accept their boats.

also thai and malaysian islamic insurgencies
>>
File: bob glad.jpg (55 KB, 496x367) Image search: [Google]
bob glad.jpg
55 KB, 496x367
>>51829441
>Used to go to school with an Indonesian kid
>Ramadanadingdong
>Middle of the day
>Friend and I spot him eating a hot dog
>Confront him about it
>He begs us to not tell his parents
>For months afterward, everytime he wouldn't do something for us or give us something we'd tell him that we were going to tell his mum that we knew what he did last Ramadan
>Loses his shit everytime and doesn't seem to realise that we're joking
Yeah Indonesians are alright.
>>
>>51830090
you're looking at it wrong, they've got a huge problem with the ready accessibility of drugs so they introduced the death penalty

drugs being easy to get is actually why they put that measure in place to try and contain it

tourists and stuff though sure bali or however it's spelled is popular because indonesian currency isn't very strong
>>
File: 1404120490700.jpg (80 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
1404120490700.jpg
80 KB, 1140x475
>Friend and I spot him eating a hot dog
>Confront him about it
>He begs us to not tell his parents

guilty laugh but damn that's just a dick move son
>>
You're welcome :^)
>>
>>51830162
You meant rohingya we accept them it's from myanmar. We often get the news of them. You confuse people.
>>
>>51829313
lmao lad ease off the indonesia shilling. the UAE is pretty liberal
>>
>>51830090
Now is harsher. if somehow after get life sentence you still do drugs it will changed into death penalty
>>
>>51830246
Honestly we thought he'd see through the whole thing much sooner. He just couldn't handle the bants.
>>
>>51830119
Total lie. actually refugee hurt indonesia more than australia because they want to go to australia but they can't so they stuck in indonesia, and why wahabbi funding indonesia? Wahabi is not even popular in indonesia often rejected and there are ahmadiyah and shia in indonesia too . ah well the shitposting forget it.
>>
>>51831213
and no 'sharia law' too and no proof any funding in indonesia about it.
>>
>>51831213
thanks for the insight lad.
>>
>>51831484
ever heard of aceh
>>
File: 73028886id0-1.jpg (50 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
73028886id0-1.jpg
50 KB, 400x284
yea right
>>
>>51832157
1998?
>>
>>51830090
that's because they do it without the supervision of indon military dumbass, they're basically mafia, they handle these underground activities.
mess with their interest, get ready to be rekt
>>
>>51832038
Aceh is special region and i don't think aceh has full blown sharia law because i don't think there is a law to cut hand and sort of.
>>
>>51832157
> may 1998
For something that said we caused we lost much more than we deserve for this few days of riot and hardly a lot of places. losing east timor. revolution. government system change. Losing our 2nd president and the longest one . Just because one simple few days economic colapse.
>>
>>51832157
The may 1998 is over exageratted.it's happened in jakarta but in jakarta there are still a lot chinese races, And there are hardly any a lot of victims yet the effect is so massive. The government cannot even find any proof for many claims of crimes.
>>
>>51833256
its not about the victim, i couldn't careless about the chink, its about the perpetrators and the topic that been used to provoke them
>>
>>51833256
>>51832536
what happend in may 1998?
>>
>>51833338
Fuck no the topic that lead it is not even racist. It's full blown economic problem and our president was too old. I don't even know how many victim i bet hardly many. Indonesia is just being stupid and not anticipated the colapse indonesian is surprised and has no foreign exchange reserve/ money reserve. So our currency spike to drop more than 10.000 point in few hour. It's very quick fall.
>>
>>51833477
so you think that economic problem is all it takes to provoke muslims to attack specific victim?
>>
>>51828477
>This is the best country when it comes to countries with muslim majorities.

Thats not Bahrain
>>
>>51833706
So in qoran moslem must attack chinese people?
>>
>>51833358
>>51833358
Probably political riots probably to strengthen the new government systems. in the past the probability soeharto is elected again always 100 % and no limit for him to be president the system make it impossible to not re elected. the problem is he is corrupt president too .
>>
>>51833706
There is not even mention the rioters are moslem. It's mostly stated because the jelousy and the china being too jew and hardly want to assimilate with local.
>>
>>51833785
you probably want to learn about the practical use of religion.
those muslims are uneducated, its easy to twist and turn few passages to benefit some more sophisticated people.
just face it, islam is one of the factor
>>
>>51833870
>lets shout allahu akbar to prove our (insert anything that isn't islam)
>>
>>51833930
I disagree. You may have your opinion but all the chains of event more close to conspiracy than something that is accumulation of event because in soeharto era indonesia is 'wealthy' enough or not poor country.
>>
>>51834107
thats exactly what i mean faglord, what do you think this "conspirator" uses as a tool for their gains?
>inb4 then they're not real muslim themselves
i hope you realize that this thread is about muslim and not about islam
>>
>>51833974
If indonesia want ethnic cleansing indonesia can do that anytime. At that time islam is 90% of population if not more. Chinese population is hardly matter compared to that number.
>>
>>51828972
t. Only ever been to Bali
>>
>>51828477
>>51828693
>>51828734
t. people who know nothing about Malaysia and Indonesia
Whatever you said only holds true for the few cities with sizeable Chinese populations
>>
>>51834255
VVVVVVVV
>>51833930
the point of my posts is not about muslim's bitterness, its about how easy they are to steer.
so the claim that indonesia have the best muslim is bullshit
>>
>>51834226
Whatever you said faggot chink but all the event is not without cause. Their attitude also the cause why they're hated by a lot of people at that time but whatever.
>>
>>51834335
If the moslem easily to steer the genocide has happened since long a go because the sheer number don't tell a lie how the other religon is very outnumbered by moslem people.
>>
>>51834504
yeah because the agitator's true intention is is to genocide the chinese right?
>>51834444
see >>51834335
>>
So you want to say to genocide christian. may 1998 is just normal riot if the event is not followed by some chinese going back to their home country leaving indonesia . You're masturbating too much with your theory,
>>
>>51834835
>the rioters shout ALLAH AKBAR through the riot
>they somehow docile before the chaos ensue
>suddenly chimpout without any agitation eventhough the chinese has been doing what they did for decades
hmmm, that is sound logical
>>
>>51834682
Indonesian still do war until 1965 and more against invasion of foreign eventhough indonesian's independence are since 1945 our founding father is couped so the 2nd president. And indonesia still want to reclaim malaysia indonesia just have many enemies in the past though.
>>
>>51835036
It's in total chaos of economy and revolution are conisedred chill situation? yea right
>>
>>51835060
>he doesn't realize that indonesian has killing their own countrymen including chinese during that "unpeaceful" time
>>
>>51835207
total chaos is exagerated though but instead it;s economic crisis
>>
>>51835207
what i meant with the chaos is exactly what you mentioned dumbass, not the genocide itself
>>
>>51835280
Everybody kill their own countrymen.It's called crimes. but whatever your hatred has blinded you .
>>
>>51835345
There is no genocide you dumbass idiot. only a riot idiot.
>>
>>51828477
>best country when it comes to countries with muslim majorities.
Why would you compare pieces of shit and try to decide which one is the least smelly.
>>
>>51835382
yeah, to organized killing specific group of people is common crime that all people do all the time
>>51835432
alright whatever you want to call it, my point still stand
>>
>chink vs chink
I'm not even surprised.
>>
>>51835527
Genocide = riot. You sure are idiot. There are hardly many victimes to even can be remotely called a genocide, It's not even a huge one for riot because it's only few days and hardly a lot of victims. Let a alone it's happened in whole indonesia. You're just being butthurt and hater.
>>
>>51835624
Or just shitposting
>>
>>51835624
> It's hardly happened in many places in indonesia
>>
>>51835624
>lets target specific victim
>its not genocide because its not even 1000 victims
you just proving my point of indonesian muslims further and further
>>
>>51835715
Nobody cares your stupid assumption. and the number hardly ever reach 100 let alone 1000 victims. many of the cases are reported as fake by government too .
>>
>>51835670
You must say that to yourself.
>>
>>51835887
>Nobody cares your stupid assumption
chinese constant bitching proves otherwise
>and the number hardly ever reach 100 let alone 1000 victims
and?
>many of the cases are reported as fake by government too
gee, i wonder why
>>
>>51836029
The victims are hardly chinese is just chaos beacuse of revolution and economy collapse, stupid. You're are stupid to even call this a genocide. but actually i don't care suit yourself consider i'm baited and has a lot of free time now to deal with your trolling
>>
File: 20120227Ngelem210910-1.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
20120227Ngelem210910-1.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
>>51836114
>The victims are hardly chinese
>the rioters consists of only one group of people, so if there is a victim other than chinese its not a genocide
>>
>>51836286
Enjoy your shitposting yourself and keep your propaganda for yourself. lel
>>
>>51836357
#wedindunuffin
>>
File: queens_of_langkasuka.jpg (78 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
queens_of_langkasuka.jpg
78 KB, 400x367
Denounce Islam. Return to Hindu-Buddhist
>>
BIJI LU MELEDAK
>>
Isn't it in Indonesia where you get beheaded for masturbating?
>>
>>51839806
you won't even get jailed for fucking 11 yo if she liked it
>>
>>51833870
>minority does well for themselves
>they deserve death

Okay
>>
>>51828477

There's no point in ranking the countries which worship a false god and a false prophet ; it's all the same.

You're still surrounded by brown manlets in dumb hats who are benighted in their false culture, and you WILL be in trouble if you try to improve yourself, a.k.a. become an apostate of Islam.
>>
I like Indo and Moluccan bootys <3
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.