[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pollution in Beijing is so high that people can't see a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: beijing pollution.jpg (10 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
beijing pollution.jpg
10 KB, 624x351
Pollution in Beijing is so high that people can't see anything further than a few meters away.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-35026363
>>
File: China-Pollution_sham.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
China-Pollution_sham.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
>>
>breathing this 24/7
Then people wonder why chinks are ugly as hell. Imagine the deformities.
>>
>>51827091
>>51827154

so do you wanna go back to uk? i can't understand your people what's your real mind about china?
>>
>>51827205
They were ugly before any pollution.

Yellowfever Weaboos still go there by the thousands to tap dat.
>>
>>51827258
No one here likes China, dude. We were given to them without our consent.
>>
>>51827091
Just how many millions of people die every years because of this shit? I just can't imagine the middle-term and long-term diseases and casualties this will cause.
>>
>>51827292
It's a good thing, China has too many people.
>>
>>51827275
>No one here likes China, dude. We were given to them without our consent.

are you really sure?... hmm well your people are coollest chinese people anyway
>>
>>51827292
Who cares, human beings in China are treated as grist for the mill. Just another resource to use and abuse.
>>
>>51827332
>are you really sure?... hmm well your people are coollest chinese people anyway

coolest* we south koreans support your democracy movement by the way
>>
File: air-quality.png (318 KB, 741x704) Image search: [Google]
air-quality.png
318 KB, 741x704
Real-time Air Quality Index Visual Map
http://aqicn.org/map/
>>
>>51827332
it's true, I met many Hongkongese students and all of them look down mainlander Chinese. you should not even call them 'Chinese'.
>>
>>51827091
>>51827154
Is this the real life?
>>
>>51827397

really? i thought that is meme... but no asians likes chinese from prc in asia i think
>>
>>51827492
Whoever likes Mainland Chinese are stupid...

especially their neckbeards, ruin everywhere, includes Korea
>>
>>51827091
>>51827154
is all of that pollution or some of it is fog? cause it's sort of like this here atm
>>
>>51827564

sure they makes you and another sino-countries looks bad and low even many south koreans think your people and those prc chinese are same without knowing the difference they ruining images of your people
>>
>>51827636
it is kinda dust storm
>fog
>>
>>51827672
Don't meme me.
I don't have much experience with living in toxic environments. Heavy fog looks sort of like OP pictures so presumably heavy fog + pollution would make the visibility even worse than either individually.
>>
At least they don't shit in the streets.
>>
>>51827667
>we are all Chinese, you shall not hate us
I don't know there is any negative news about Chinese in Korea.

but the feel is like
>Internet is opened in North Korea
>their people curse you South Korean are all USA bootlicker
>When they visit South Korea, ruin
>they ruin and yell ' we are all Korean'
>they think once they paid, they can do everything like an emperor.
>>
>>51827636
All of that is pollution. It looks like fog but it's a fog made of pollution particles.
>>
Is the smog exclusive to tier 1 cities? Or does it go as far as yunan
>>
>>51827858
Is Lithuanian clean?

I want to visit someday
>but I don't speak the language
>>
>>51827091
good job
>>
>>51827091
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/asia/china-pollution-artist/index.html

You can literally build a house from the air in Beijing
>>
>>51827889

sure we have many bad news about china you can search this korean words on google "대륙시리즈"

i can guess what you saying now
to us prc is north korea so
>>
>>51827979
We are cursed as Japanese, American bootlicker.

>bootlicker
>two countries
>>
>>51828023

well just your country is too weaker and smaller to prc so it makes your policy looks like that but i know that not all your citizens are japan worshipers or pro america
>>
File: Lung Problem.jpg (22 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
Lung Problem.jpg
22 KB, 360x640
>>51827275
>>51827564
Where ya dirty Chinks go = pollution
can't we just nuke ya'll off orbit? Fucking savages
>pic related
>Chinese owned companies de-foresting to save cost in Indonesia
>>
>>51827920
what for?
>>
>>51828182
sightseeing.
>
>>
>>51827091
Holy shit that's even worse than the sumatran forest fire. Who do you blame for this?
>>
>>51828239
Personally I blame the Chinese

>>51828209
it's "clean" but realistically it's not worth the trip considering how close it is to western europe/scandinavia etc
>>
>>51828323

At least you're honest
>>
I was in Darwin last year and we could see the haze from the Indonesian fires drifting across the water towards us, it was surreal

take better care of your environment you asian shits
>>
>>51828482
They are like locust, they don't give a fuck about the nature.
>>
>>51830136
Chinks are only digging their own grave. Chinese lands will be practically uninhabitable in a few more decades.
>>
>>51830593
many will move to other countries and average people will be powerless to stop it
>>
>>51833453
Until they move to France and the fourth reich initiates.
>>
>>51830136
Pollution is unavoidable during the industrialization age. We sacrifice our environment to earn the money and export to satisfy the whole world. I Just can not figure out what causes your hatred and disdain. Although I do not prefer your 'language', I have to admit That ur country is a good modle. I think Ruhr-gebiet must have sufferred the same tough age.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.