[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think so many people on this site seem to think jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: whydoiexist.jpg (65 KB, 634x683) Image search: [Google]
whydoiexist.jpg
65 KB, 634x683
Why do you think so many people on this site seem to think jews run the world?

Do you think jews run the world?

What was your a ha moment when you decided for yourself that jews do or do not run the world?

Are you cut or uncut?
>>
just look at jewish population to percent of jews in important positions around the world

that said i dont think its a unified global conspiracy, just natural preference for other jews
>>
because there are a disproportionately large number of jews in high places, particularly in this country. i'm not at full-blown /pol/ insidious zionist conspiracy tier, but i do believe there's an upper echelon of jewish society that perpetuates a jewish hegemony.
>>
>>51826823
>that said i dont think its a unified global conspiracy, just natural preference for other jews
Pretty much this desu.
>>
>>51826823
>>51826979
>>51827001
Zionism, zionist politicians, bankers, lawyers, christians, and jews of course all exist. I don't doubt that a population of the planet has zionist views and attempt to execute some sort of agenda toward fulfilling their zionist prophecy. But, to say they're successful let alone that they are in fact the ruling class of our planet takes quite a leap. I was just wondering how people get there.
>>
3 of the 9 judges on the US Supreme Court are Jewish while Jews make up less than 1% of the population.
>>
albiniggers are interior subhuamns proven by scientific and economic accomplishments compared to chosen people
>>
>>51826823
>look at the white population to percent of whites in important positions around the world, it means there's a white conspiracy

I know you're not arguing for it but that's the incredibly stupid rationale /pol/acks use.
>>
Jews aren't superior, we're just the superior (chosen) people.
>>
>>51827250

t. ricardo bergstein
>>
I just spilt pink lemonade all over my xbone and PC and turned them both off to dry and I don't know the damage but a piece of me actually does blame the jews
>>
>>51827269
True, I can't be JIDF though because I don't have time and don't read hebrew
>>
>>51827161
So your argument as it stands is more or less this...

If three of 9 judges on the US supreme court are jewish and jews make up only 1% of the population then it must follow that jews run the world.

It's logically valid, but is in no way a sound argument.
>>
I don't think they do, it's a collection of western people in power who favor jews
>>
>>51827250
the problem is that 'white', to most people means 'people whiter than me' to non whites

often times jews are counted as 'white' when people do stuff like this

i mean... arabs are being called white by the media

if there is anyone on the planet darker than you, someone would call you white if it benefited their agenda
>>
>>51826783
No, white men rule the world.
We are just really good at blaming jews
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.