[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're in your 20's and still live with your p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: uz2M9EZ.jpg (50 KB, 510x552) Image search: [Google]
uz2M9EZ.jpg
50 KB, 510x552
>you're in your 20's and still live with your parents? Ewwwww
>>
>being wasteful with money when you could just live on your family's estate

New money has no idea how to do things, its like how people on wellfare spend it all on bling and wide screen tvs. this is how the middle class acts too, they just buy boats and houses.
>>
>you're in your 20's and still like Ariana Grande? Ewwwww
>>
File: 1448564917852.png (371 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1448564917852.png
371 KB, 640x960
>>51826428
>tfw I don't know this feel
>>
>>51826428
>Anglo mores
>>
I'm 20 and all my friends are 20/21 and still live with their parents, a couple even have siblings that 23 and still live at hom

Several that are in serious relationships even live together, but with their parents

Moving out of home just isn't viable for vast majority of young people
>>
>>51826428
i'm sorry,i don't have a magic vagina
>>
>>51826428
>rent a moldy shack for $50 a week
>omg so grown up :DDD:DDDD wow
>>
>>51826428
Get the fuck out of my bed, sluts.
>>
>>51826914

t. dolebludger
>>
>>51827043
I live with my parents and I'm 20 I'm not eligible for any type of welfare
>>
>>51826914
Housing market's too fucking expensive. It's ridiculous.
>>
tfw I'm literally moving out of my parents' house tomorrow
>>
>>51827088
>>51827095

getting a decent place with a flatmate is much more dignified than living with your parents
>>
>>51827195
4 of my friends moved into a small house after we graduated from Highschool, I spent a ton of time there. It is definitely very enjoyable but It fell apart after 6 months and they all ended up just moving back in with their parents. It's just not worth moving out unless you have a better reason than "muh independence"
>>
Because having more money is better than having less money
>>
I live with my parents because I'm still studying. Working part time as a waiter isn't enough to afford a flat, and we don't have a generous welfare state where people are paid to study.
>>
>wasting precious monies on a house when you could use that money to buy booze
>>
File: just_sleep_the_pain_away.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
just_sleep_the_pain_away.png
80 KB, 500x421
>tfw I've lived alone in this little apartment for 2 years and only my mom and one cousin ever visited
>>
>>51826428

No, My parents live with me.
>>
>>51827917
That's how it goes when you succumb to the pressure and just move out alone.
I rented a little 2 bedroom house and I was just always drunk and paranoid with no lights on.
>>
File: 1449010945976.jpg (63 KB, 758x759) Image search: [Google]
1449010945976.jpg
63 KB, 758x759
Jokes on you im in my 30's
>>
File: 1446505878259.jpg (37 KB, 534x664) Image search: [Google]
1446505878259.jpg
37 KB, 534x664
>>51827783
Why do so many Dutch 20-25 year olds live with their parents?

t. Foreigner
>>
>>51826428
>moving out during property price peak

enjoy losing money, moron.
>>
ITT: Things that you would never be told in Spain
>>
>>51831467

>he thinks moving out means moving into the CBD
>>
>>51827195
You're a dumb shit.I get it that a lot of you have trouble with your parents because you're little shits, but actually claiming living with other little shits (I've done for a lot of years in college as well until I had enough and went on to live alone and then with my gf) is better than living with "providers" is dumb.
>>
>>51831493
lol. this

in spain is not possible you dont live with your parents in 20s, except you are a student.Most of people still live with their parents until 30-35 years
>>
>>51831405
>Why do so many Dutch 20-25 year olds live with their parents?

Mostly because we can... Our parents tend not to be cunts about things like sex and relationships, and our rents tend to be sky-high with waiting lists up the ass, especially for student houses. Even people that don't study often wait a few years with moving out when they get a job, so they can skip the crappy rent-market in this country... Being on the waiting list for social housing sucks, especially if you've already got a job, because 99% of jobs put your income above social-rent level, forcing you to rent in the private sector which is even more expensive.. Once you have to pay private sector rents anyway ( € 710,68+ according to the current housing policy), and lose all social housing benefits for lower incomes, it makes no sense to rent when you could also be getting a +-€700,- mortgage... Actually, monthly mortgage payments tend to be lower than the rent on similar sized homes in the same area.

Tl;Dr: Because our parents tend to be pretty chill, and because our rents are stupidly high, encouraging people to save some money for a downpayment on a house.
>>
>>51831543
>CBD
keep dreaming, its all taken by bloody chinks.

i own an investment apartment in the ghetto areas of NSW and its value literally doubled over 5 years.

now tell me, why do you want to move out when the chink horde has driven everything through the roof?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.