[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neets Robots and /pol/ fags are the most pathetic people in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: nz.jpg (189 KB, 732x1024) Image search: [Google]
nz.jpg
189 KB, 732x1024
Neets Robots and /pol/ fags are the most pathetic people in the world. Do they not realise that their misery is caused by how out of touch they are with the world? They treat woman like literal sex objects and wonder why woman don't like to talk to them. They use jews and minoritys as the cause of their suffering and then wonder why they are scared all the time. They specifically only read and interact with media that fit their world view yet they do not question them. They have no empathy, if they wanted to find out what happened with the holocaust why don't they ask someone who served in ww2, look in their eyes and see the horror in which they endured. They don't think. They live in a literal hell, only surviving by the promise of vr technology and vidya which will distract from their miserable existence. They live like this because all their life they have been told that they are not as good as everyone else and they have believed it. However if they can be bullied out of real life, they can be bullied back into it. If they improve themselves they can be functioning members of society. They can be happy.
>>
>>51824118
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>51824174
>>>>/selfdenial/
>>
>>51824118
i don't know why /pol/ bothers people so much when they're just argumentative contrarians

is having what you think challenged so offensive to you that you need to bitch about them all day? go to them instead because this isn't an anti /pol/ circlejerk. that would be reddit

also everything you posted was ad hominem shit and completely baseless/childish.
>>
>>51824213
You don't know what an ad hominem is you dumb cunt.
>>
File: 1448966366118.png (141 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
1448966366118.png
141 KB, 500x448
>>
>>51824213

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
>>
>>51824268
>Neets Robots and /pol/ fags are the most pathetic people in the world
tell me how your plan to "bully" them into thinking like you works son
>>
Great post senpai
>>
>>51824326
yes, your entire post was a personal attack on them

i don't know why we put up with you faggots. we should make visas harder to get again.
>>
>>51824333
Because 4chan is the anti contrarian to the world. anything that is popular in the world is unpopular on 4chan and vice versa. You could see this if you picked up a book instead of wasting your life masturbating. I bet you hear noises and think they are moans thats how entrechened your neet ideology is.

Ad hominem reasoning is not always fallacious, for example, when it relates to the credibility of statements of fact or when used in certain kinds of moral and practical reasoning.

Do you know what that means?
Cause i don't think you do.
>>
>>51824503
okay ahh can you leave now?
>>
>>51824118
>posting anime
you should bully yourself into suicide desu
>>
>>51824333
Do you want to know how good a woman smells or how nice it is to have someone who genuinely loves you? woman are easy, They want to feel special cause thats all that anyone wants. Is to feel good about themselves.

>>51824558
You know deep down that im right. This is why you can't handle the bant friendo :)

>>51824598
I don't want to die just yet my life is good :)
>>
>>51824665
you actually sound like a butt devastated woman from tumblr, right down to shaming tactics that don't work on an anonymous image board
>>
How is this international culture?
>>
File: 220px-Zwartepiet.png (87 KB, 220x331) Image search: [Google]
220px-Zwartepiet.png
87 KB, 220x331
>>51824722
Do you really think that an anonymous image board can be used in a certain way? Literally anyone can use it. The fact that i see the bullshit that is spouted here, means that it can be fixed. I can have fun because I know that im happy and you are not.

Im not going anywhere :)
You can either adapt or kill yourself
Or perhaps you can learn about the world and see why I do what i do :)

Good luck

>>51824736
Banter
>>
>>51824665
>I don't want to die just yet my life is good :)
the fact that you are posting here says otherwise
>>
>>51824873
>Banter
Ah, the best kind of international culture. Keep on trucking.
>>
>>51824876
So you're saying that you're life ISN'T good, so you're posting here?
Why do you need to have a bad life to post here?
Mine's pretty good.
>>
>>51824920
>Mine's pretty good.
more denial
don't worry you have>>51824876 to be in denial with
>>
>>51824876
See this is exactly what i mean
You think that this website can only be used if you've fucked up your life.
I came to 4chan as the same reason as you, to have fun.
I came to int to learn a language and better myself.

Pieprzysz dzieci
>>
>>51825012
I once got banned for discussing racism on this board, we need some decent mods for fucks sake.
>>
>>51825012
>See this is exactly what i mean
>You think that this website can only be used if you've fucked up your life.
>I came to 4chan as the same reason as you, to have fun.
>I came to int to learn a language and better myself.
t. anime poster
>>
>>51825046
Theres a difference between discussing racism and saying "all niggers are bad".

>>51825080
This picture is cute and playful, have some fun bro.
>>
File: 1449549164578.png (245 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1449549164578.png
245 KB, 812x727
>>
>>51825173
imagine holding tits, how good they feel.

This picture doesn't do it justice.
having a real life woman to hold is like nothing else on earth. Being able to embrace with someone who loves you feels better than any of the times ive gotten blazed and played shogun to pretend I was a samurai.
>>
>>51824118
damn what a qt, post more
>>
>>51825119
I was trying to have an actual discussion though
>>
>>51825309
are you okay there buddy
>>
>>51825173
>not a qt Maori
racis
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.