[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a perfect world...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
In a perfect world...
>>
Everything north of (and including) Panama is rightful U.S. clay 2bh.
>>
In a perfect bait...
>>
idk i think california would probably be a lot less developed and/or worse if it was mexican
>>
>>51823265
>Texas not independent
>mexican territory expanded to lower Oregon/northern California
Gibe redwoods back
>>
>>51823294
Mexico did absolutely nothing to develop Alta California. They pretty much just left it alone/ignored it and then got butthurt when we took it.
>>
That merging of California, Nevada, Arizona, and Utah is fucking retarded
>>
>>51823345
what did the US do?

is it because of american action that California is as developed as it is today?

why did the mexicans not do this?
>>
Can't wait for lord trump to kill all shitskins.
>>
>>51823465
they hated the californians and viewed them as barbarians and basically, california revolted against mexico, twice, because they were constantly shat on by the imperial governors, finally won (due to being sneaky and extremely well timed), and promptly joined the union (because lol we basically won because nobody was there to protest a few guys with guns marching into the capital and raising the own california republic flag)

Then because we knew how irigation worked we propped the desert up and grew a lot of food, but this has been depleting the water table ever since and we are basically running out now.

Basically

1. The 'mexicans' in california did not want to be part of mexico
2. the mexican empire that owned california doesnt even exist today
3. 'mexicans' who think california should be part of mexico are both traitors to the US as well as traitors to the original mexican inhabitants of california.
4. maybe well give it back once it cant grow food anymore :^)
>>
There is a reason a lot of attention is being given to New York lately. California is being abandoned.
>>
>Commiefornia and Mormon land
Its all yours friend
>>
>>51823845
i meant development in the other stuff like i doubt california's economy is mainly agricultutal anymore
>>
>>51823265
I still see Mexico on the map tho
>>
>>51823404
The square-bordered states is what is retarded actually
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.