[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a blue eyed American born and raised, what do people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNjA1MzI5NDIx.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNjA1MzI5NDIx.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
I'm a blue eyed American born and raised, what do people mean when they tell me I look "European?"

Is it because I'm not fat?
>>
>>51821877
It means you look like a faggot, anon.
>>
>>51821877
You might not look very Germanic. Or you look retarded.

Look at pure-bred Brits. They actually look retarded.
>>
You're white. and what kind of shithole do you live in for people to point out that you look European. I look celtic and live in Melbourne but even then no one comes up and points that out
>>
>>51821877
European means white.
>>
>>51821877
You look gay
>>
>>51822107
>what kind of shithole do you live in for people to point out that you look European
he lives in america, anon
>>
>>51821877
america is made of europeans, gooks and niggers

it means you don't look like your blood has been tainted with asian or black genes
>>
>>51821877
Yes, but also you look intelligent, educated and you are well-dressed.
>>
>look "European"

It means that you look Arabic
>>
>>51821877
>I'm a blue eyed
Does it matter?
I never tell people in the internet I have one hazel eye and one blue eye
>>
>>51822203
>>51822214
these

you don't belong here, anon
we are too good for you
>>
>Be American
>Get called out for looking white

wow
>>
>>51822250
I wanted to cut short responses like >>51822244
>>
File: laughing american man.png (1 MB, 1341x653) Image search: [Google]
laughing american man.png
1 MB, 1341x653
>>51822244
literally can't make this up
>>
>>51822214
This.

it just means white AND well dressed/educated. I've heard other people say this about me and others.

If you're just white, and dress like a 45-year-old overweight guy or suburban person, no one will say you look "European."
>>
>>51822187
Makes sense, wouldn't be surprised if it were Keklifornia
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.