[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw living in a country where it's extremely easy to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1447637339781.png (198 KB, 507x464) Image search: [Google]
1447637339781.png
198 KB, 507x464
>mfw living in a country where it's extremely easy to pretend you are wise and cultured because everyone is an absolute knuckle-head...

I just spout some literary names and obscure music and everyone thinks i'm a genius... It's fuckin hilarious!
Yet it's unbearably lonely....
>>
you make it so since you turn them away
>>
>>51820833
t. Alberto barbosa
>>
>>51820833
It is always lonely fám... no matter what you do, you will never feel that void.
>>
what's an average day like for you, Dr. Barbosa
>>
>>51820924
>It is always lonely fám...

I've been in France... For the first time in my life i wasn't lonely... Even better, i felt good just to be alone!

Over here, the numbness takes control of you and once you notice, you are dragging your life down the sink... wasting it with procrastination cause this country seems to encourage that a lot...
>>
>>51821001
>wasting it with procrastination cause this country seems to encourage that a lot
i feel this shit too
this country does not motivate its own people to do anything...
>>
>>51820945
>wake up at 1 pm
>sit on the desk and say: "today i will start that ilustrated book i said i would make"
>grab the materials and stare to them
>open computer and browse the internet till dinner time
>leave house and go to the bar
>get drunk and leave at 4 am
>my whole body shakes with regret
>arrive home, fap and go to sleep

Repeat
>>
>>51821084
feels good
>>
>>51821071
>this country does not motivate its own people to do anything...

Ya... It's like everyone wants to be traped in the same limbo... If you sugest people to do something different and productive like going on a hike or making a literary club or something they will just say: "huuur pheraps"... and proceed to go to the same village cafe drinking beer and smoking joints till the end of their lives...
>>
>>51821084
>ilustrated book

you should feel regret for being such fag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.