[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to mainstream media, ISIS performs terrorist attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 32
File: index.png (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5 KB, 259x194
According to mainstream media, ISIS performs terrorist attacks to make Europeans, Americans and Australians hate muslims and vote in far-right parties
how does this benefit ISIS exactly?
>>
lets see these sources
>>
they're liars
>>
>>51819750
to cause strife between people

think about how many non-muslims hate muslims because of these attacks

think about how many muslims grow hatred because non-muslims hate them
>>
The more Westerners hate Muslims, the more disaffected Muslims they can recruit as embedded operatives. They can tell Western Muslims who have served in the armed forces, helped the communities in which they live, and made every attempt to integrate that they will never be accepted by their hosts, so they might as well stop trying and join the only group that will accept them.
>>
>>51819830
so how does that benefit ISIS?
>>
>>51819750
The idea is that somehow the strife will polarize muslims enough to continually replace the dropping bodies.

Also, if you believe the Atlantic article, ISIS just exists to accelerate the apocalypse which will happen after all the righteous muslims sack constantinople again.
>>
>>51819897
Muslims who would've otherwise hated ISIS are now unfairly grouped with ISIS no matter how much they plead they aren't. ISIS uses this as a weapon to show young Muslims that these Westerners will never accept you and you might as well join the Caliphate which will

Divide and conquer, friend.
>>
somewhere down the lie the west is suppose to realize the absurdity of violence against the faithful
>>
>>51819897
how the fuck wouldnt it

they force people to take sides
the muslims stuck in the 'grey areas', to use their language, who increasingly feel not apart of the places they grew up in so instead isis says hey there's the Ummah, your Nation, to turn to instead

its fucking psychological warfare
>>
it's just sheer deflection, they've found a way to twist things when they know the chips are down for progressive leftism

If the West was all right-wing, nationalist governments they would be currently engaging in a combined carpet bombing campaign across the entirety of the middle east and denying every Muslim entry to their countries
>>
>>51819750
so that muslims migrate to isis land and a war of religion start, muslims really believe they will win, then the whole world will be under islam and the judgement day will happen, etc...
>>
>>51819947
so don't hate muslims or they'll bomb you
>>
>>51819897
Basically
>Person A does shit
>Person A looks like person B
>Person C, D and E shits on person B for it
>Person A is a lot stronger than person B
>Person A befriends person B while C, D and E still hate him for it
>Person B then befriends person A with the intent of getting vengeance on C, D and E
Basically it makes it easier to recruit dumb people as infantry.
>>
>>51819750
>ISIS wants to be martyrs.
>ISIS wants new members.
>ISIS knows the west bombing Muslims will get them new members.

I knew /Pol/tards were thick but come on.
>>
>>51819947
Retarded
>>
>>51819750
It's an old strategy used by the Communists in the 1960s and 1970s.

If you perform acts of terrorism, the government will respond with repression and reveal its fascist nature to the common people, who will rise up against it. This was the actual strategy pursued by Communist groups in Italy, for example. However, most people just responded with disgust to kidnapping and murder and supported harsh measures against terrorists.

I don't really know why ISIS thinks that same failed strategy will work.
>>
>>51819750
http://www.spiegel.de/international/the-future-of-terrorism-what-al-qaida-really-wants-a-369448.html

>The Sixth Phase Hussein believes that from 2016 onwards there will a period of "total confrontation." As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non-believers" which has so often been predicted by Osama bin Laden.

>The Seventh Phase This final stage is described as "definitive victory." Hussein writes that in the terrorists' eyes, because the rest of the world will be so beaten down by the "one-and-a-half billion Muslims," the caliphate will undoubtedly succeed. This phase should be completed by 2020, although the war shouldn't last longer than two years
>>
>>51819750
I can only imagine that they benefit from destruction and corruption in their own countries.
>>
File: 1448165135242.jpg (73 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448165135242.jpg
73 KB, 500x375
>>
I have a solution for muslim extremism

>wait for hajj
>glass mecca
>murdercube stops mind controlling all muslims
>they can start being actual human beans
>>
File: 1387932760045s.jpg (11 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
1387932760045s.jpg
11 KB, 229x250
>>51820216
>>
>>51820216
>disabled parking lot
>>
>>51820281
Just move the cube a meter over night. They will go full insane and can't remember where it originally was. All their prays are facing in the wrong direction.
>>
>>51820281
If we destroyed the cube would all the Muslims in the world collapse like the droids in the Phantom Menace?
>>
>>51820403
>>51820435
man that place got shot to shit like 40 years ago and the muzzies got on just fine

i think there's still bullet holes in it
>>
>>51819947
>They won't let me into their country because I might kill them, eh?
>Those bastards! Time to join ISIS and kill them!

But no really the flaw in this theory is that ISIS only needs wahabi mosques fed by Saudi oilbuxx to get recruits. They attack the west because they have disposable retards
>>
>>51820435
they will spin on their prayer mats like broken compasses
>>
>>51819998
ISIS seriously can't expect to win a war against Russia and the US ...right?
>>
>>51820520
It's not about refugees idiot. It's about acceptance into society.

People here literally say everyday "no matter what you do, you will never be a *insert nationality*"
>>
It creates a us-and-them scenario where IS can use arguments like "look, the west hates all muslims so how about you guys join us and fight them" for example.
>>
>>51820578
I will never be a Korean and I don't particularly feel like going off to blow up koreans.
>>
>>51820591

I might add:

This is the argument used at least, but then again these jihads are not something new and one could argue Europe is more liberal than ever today and it's still happening, so the argument doesn't hold up.
>>
>>51820622
There isn't a mass hatred of Koreans nor do Koreans have a doctrine that tells them to fight jihad against those who threaten Koreans
>>
>>51820566
You seem to be under the mistaken impression that their victory condition leaves them alive at the end of it all. They couldn't possibly care less about life on Earth. As long as they can trigger a nuclear holohoax, they win. They have 72 luscious lolis waiting for them in heaven.
>>
>>51820566
Muh allah will grant them power.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Badr
>>
>>51820651

The only reason people "hate" Muslims is because they kill everyone you fucking dumbass

this is not a product of hate vs Muslims, this is a product of Muslim hate vs everyone else, including THEMSELVES
>>
>>51820666
> Dear Wikipedia readers, We'll get right to it: This week we ask you to help Wikipedia. To protect our independence, we'll never run ads. We're sustained by donations averaging about $15. Only a tiny portion of our readers give. If everyone reading this right now gave $3, our fundraiser would be done within an hour. That's right, the price of a cup of coffee is all we need. We're a small non-profit with costs of a top website: servers, staff and programs. We believe everyone should have access to free knowledge, without restriction or limitation. If Wikipedia is useful to you, please take one minute to keep it online and growing. Thank you.
can they please stop
>>
>>51820651
>mass hatred
"They don't like me!? Blasphemous! Time to blow them up!"
>nor do Koreans have a doctrine that tells them to fight jihad
So, yeah, Islam is the problem, then.

It's not like they need flimsy excuses when one of the wealthiest countries on the planet is pouring all of its money into building "Makes Fox News look like Salon on a particularly liberal day: the religious organization" across the planet
>>
>>51820622
you think after you were born in and lived in korea all your life and spoken korean as your first language and eat kimchi all dey errdey yet other koreans say 'u firthy foreigner u nevar be corean!' you wouldnt be a little bitter?

you dont think some violet cult of whatever other demographics you are a part of would try to take advantage of that bitterness any way they could?
>>
>>51820685
You're a retard that isn't understanding anything going on ITT regarding psychological warfare and self-fulfilling prophecies.

Fuck, you're probably underage too.
>>
>>51820719
Yeah western muslims go around tossing footballs and eating hambaga and saluting an american flag with a single teardrop rolling down my eye

oh wait they're literally just transplanted middle easterners with less sand in their asscracks
>a little bitter
I think it's safe to say calling radicals "a little bitter" is an understatement
>>
File: 1449334051819.png (51 KB, 835x709) Image search: [Google]
1449334051819.png
51 KB, 835x709
>>51820731
>anyone who disagrees with me is underage
>>
>>51820731
But it's not wrong. Additionally there is the Quran justifying the killing of others.
>>
File: fallen hero.jpg (399 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
fallen hero.jpg
399 KB, 1536x1024
>>51820769
>>
>>51820731

That is a John Oliver-tier "retort", but thanks

I'm assuming you're one of the Somalian "Canadians" or a woman
>>
>>51820769
>radicals bitter
not radicals
ALL muslims

ISIS is trying their best to poison the wells to amplify the alienation of all muslims in the west via backlash

terrorists do terror to force a change in their enemies' behavior that furthers their ends
and it looks like they're winning
>>
>>51820821
You literally just said all muslims kill everyone.

That is your argument. Why should I even dignify that with a response

>>51820829
It is wrong. And I clearly just said Islam has doctrine that advocate for defense of the religion, which many ISIS and extremists see as a defense of the religion.

>>51820861
Cool ad hominems

Stay on topic
>>
>>51820896
>le ISIS is winning
They're going extinct by the bombing campaign, once on ground intervention happens they're toastier then log on fire.
>>51820918
Being condescending doesn't make people like you nor listen to you.
>>
>>51820918
I'm not the guy you were arguing with m8
You're both being retards
>>
File: grand mufti of syria.jpg (38 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
grand mufti of syria.jpg
38 KB, 600x399
>>51820829
>But then imams who had come from abroad, especially Saudi Arabia, stirred things up with their inflammatory speeches. The news channels stationed in the Gulf states, Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabiya, helped them by falsely claiming that the clergy was on the side of the anti-Assad protesters.", "And what has really improved in Egypt? Should we welcome the rise of Islamist parties? I believe in the strict separation of church and state."
>"How many, 50 or 55? We're talking about an army of tens of thousands of men. But some of the radical Sunni imams from Saudi Arabia and the Gulf region are stirring people up, and unfortunately they are finding a few Sunni imams in my country who sympathize with them. For instance, they have pronounced a fatwa against me, because in their view I am betraying religion and am too moderate. But I'm not the only one on their hit list." "They set their sights on my innocent son Saria, a 22-year-old student who was always friendly to everyone, who was studying International Relations and did not want to make religion his profession. So much for the kin liability you've criticized elsewhere! Oh, if only the four killers had killed me instead.", "There are close ties between the Saudi royal family and the American White House. The Americans are often on the side of the oppressors. I am always on the side of the oppressed." "I see myself as the grand mufti of all 23 million Syrians, not just Muslims, but also Christians and even atheists. I am a man of dialogue. Who knows, maybe an agnostic will convince me with better arguments one day, and I'll become a non-believer. And if I'm enthusiastic about the opposition's political platform, I also might change sides.[17]
>>
>>51820918

>cool ad hominems

That is all you did fucktard
>>
They're a doomsday cult.
They believe that anything that causes conflict and strife will bring them closer to their goal of the apocalypse.
>>
>>51820859
that's cool
Most of the muslims I meet literally are just transplants from the middle east with the exception of albanians

My english 201 was taught by a muslim and most of the students were muslims and every single day the professor would get in arguments with students about islam. I had to hear 30 minutes last month on the finer points of which muslim sects consider marrying a second wife without your first's permission to be okay. I had to hear why not actively campaigning for shariah in your government was sacreligious.

The thing about Islam is that culture is baked very very deeply into the religion, from dress code to language to what you eat to what you do in the bathroom.
>>
>>51820918
>he goes onto 4chan for the discussion
I'm going to guess your name.
I'm going to guess that your name is Alberto... Barbosa.

Did I get it?
>>
>>51820896
Why would they do that when literally all they'd have to do is sit back and watch the demographic shift in the west give them all the mooslems they want
>>
>>51819947
Dont see why thats a bad thing. Let all the Muslims who can't handle the heat join them so we can get rid of them
>>
>>51819885
And the funny part is this... In 30 years they (Muslims) will rule Europe
>>
BECAUSE IT JUSTIFIES THEIR ATTACKS ON US
IF THEY KILL US AND THEN WE BLAME THEM THEY WILL KILL US MORE DONT YOU GET IT?1!?!?
RACIST
>>
the fake muslims can just stop being muslims if it bothers them.

ISIS is literally what islam has been since its foundation, we just had a couple generations of peace when the ottomans started being insignificant/collapsed, and the armenians would dispute that.

>>51822130
europe has been under constant islamic attack for centuries. the blissful ignorance not having to worry about it for a while created is crumbling as we speak. Proportionately islam has been stronger in the past than it is right now, theres decent chance for europe to rally. The massess are fickle and public opinion can swing over night.

The thing you have to remember is that muslims have horrible military record, almost all of their only real victories have been due to massively outnumbering. Even constantinople, outnumbered more than 10 to 1, only fell because one of the mercenary leaders happened to get killed early and his troops ditched.

If it comes to real fighting the epigenetic experience of europe, which existed in a state of constant war for centuries with the aim to WIN, will surface, and crush the islamicists whos goal is to die and become a martyr.
>>
>>51821080

So basically Mormons.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 508x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 508x606
>>51820918
>call someone underage
>turn around and say "cool ad hominems
>>
>>51821081
>The thing about Islam is that culture is baked very very deeply into the religion, from dress code to language to what you eat to what you do in the bathroom.

A thousand times this, and it's what SJWs and westerners in general fail to grasp when considering Islam.
>>
File: AK_003.jpg (19 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
AK_003.jpg
19 KB, 500x256
>>51821081
>The thing about Islam is that culture is baked very very deeply into the religion, from dress code to language to what you eat to what you do in the bathroom.

you can thank pic related for that, buddy
>>
File: 1281251795518.gif (802 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1281251795518.gif
802 KB, 500x411
>>51819750
its obvious, when you push all muslims to an extreme and treat them as shit (Not saying you have yet done it...), threaten them (its already started), and dont give them any hope of being treated like normal citizens. Then they will go look for people who would accept them. ISIS

> Im not saying go full liberal, but keep an open mind and dont follow a fascist fagget (Trump)...
>>
>>51819784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNJLkIkYQM

There you go anon

> dont be blinded by the Fear Media of CNN, FOX, BBC.
Read a bit of history so we dont make the same mistakes
>>
File: 1304533269282.jpg (15 KB, 506x391) Image search: [Google]
1304533269282.jpg
15 KB, 506x391
>>51819947
> Proud to be a fucking CANADIAN
> CANADIANS, GVING HOPE FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD

>not a total liberal fag, yet understands situations and is able to think using logic and not fear or the media
>>
>>51819996
its already started Trump wants to ban all muslims from coming to the united states...

> ISIS is being funded i wonder by who, ISIS is weak as fuck.
>>
>>51820035
No but who have to find the line in between the two extremes.

Like having good screening, Jesus you guys are spying on all your people, and you havent caught one person yet... I think they are letting shit like that pass...
>>
>>51822615
isis is embedded in their religion. muhammad was a violent conqueror, his immediate predecessors were violent conquerors, it is a religion based on global governance.

muslims that dont want to be 'extremists' arent real muslims, they are welcome to become something else. islam SHOUDL be eradicated, because even if people twist it into a more amiable and peaceful form of the religion, its the only religion that currently exists that i can think of whos founding principals are violence and conquest. Most of the people who are muslims today, share a greater lineage with forced-converts anyway, returning to their ancestral practices would be reclaiming who they really are.

It is extremely unfortunate that they are in this situation. people who are culturally muslims feeling pressured to give that up, even if they are not particularly religion, is not a good thing. But this situation exists BECAUSE OF ISLAM in the first place. These peoples ancestors were either females that were raped or people who converted to avoid paying taxes, or by force in some situations. They are carrying in their tradition of subservience, of submission.
>>
>>51820079
>MY MAN, we need more anons like you...

> DONT let the fear media get you and dont fall for the liberal shit...
>>
>>51822775
>predecessors
*successors
>>
File: 1287385838363.jpg (15 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1287385838363.jpg
15 KB, 250x238
>>51820084
its /int/ards m8

>>51820113
why is he a retard for using logic... ? ... Watching to much FOX or BBC... he never said to go full on liberal.
>>
File: 1305444077670.jpg (31 KB, 450x550) Image search: [Google]
1305444077670.jpg
31 KB, 450x550
>>51822775
Look all religions are retarded.
If you read the Bibles end, you learn that we are all going to burn in hell and are infidels
If you read the Talmud or books on zionism, all of us are still Goyim or Gentiles (Sorts or animals) born to serve the Jews and nothing else. It literally says we are scum.
Look back at the Church in England and in Spain... burning and persecuting people [there own people] because they questioned GOD.
>If there was anything we were supposed to learn from history class is DON'T MIX CHURCH/RELIGION AND STATE.

>Yes Islam is very strict though my question is that most of those laws set by ISIS are already running in Saudi Arabia, such as women caught cheating will be stoned to death, gays will be hung, stealers will have there hands cut off, etc... (Most men and WOMEN of ISIS are from Saudi Arabia ...) [captilized women because the recent shooting in Calif. had a woman from Saudi]. So why doesn't THE USA OF FUCKING FREEDOM stop supporting this fucking shit hole of oppression and give them some freedom, instead of destabilizing countries that were actually prospering.

>If you actually believe that USA is giving people freedom, I'm sorry but you have been watching to much FOX.
USA gave freedom after Germany and Japan collapsed, they went to rebuild the countries and look at them now. THE USA was good but the idea of capitalizing off of wars has brainwashed the gov. of USA.

> No the founding principles of Islam aren't violence.
Muslims were some of the first people to set rules of combat :
1. Do not commit treachery
2. Do not deviate from the right path
3. Do not mutilate dead bodies
4. Do not kill children
5. Do not kill women
6. Do not kill aged men
7. Do not harm or burn trees
8. Do not destroy buildings
9. Do not destroy an enemy’s flock, unless you use it for your food
10. When you pass people who have devoted their lives to monastic services leave them alone

ill finish off, im runing out of space (max 2000)
>>
>>51823231
If bush was a muslim...
>>
>>51823231
Muslims and Islam is simply more violent mate. You cannot deny this. Look at the lives of the most important person in each religion.

Jesus: hangs out with whores, disabled, etc. preaches peace and forgiveness.

Mohammed: a conqueror who marries a child.
>>
>>51823334
Are you serious? Are you unaware of the crimes that christianity and zionism commited?
>>
File: 1281721653197.jpg (56 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1281721653197.jpg
56 KB, 312x312
>>51822775
In conclusion the solution is pretty simple.

Just like the Christians had the pope in the Vatican city so that when parts of the religion were to be updated for the better, such as the Earth is flat,etc...

Heads in the Muslim Caliphate in Saudi Shit Hole Arabia, could hold things called a FATWA. A change set by a religious leader...

>I'll give you an example of a fatwa set by ISIS: JIHAD AL NIKAH: which allows women to fuck soldiers after battle so that they can relieve themselves.
> So i believe if the united states would stop being politically correct and use some logic, they can push Saudi (Head of muslims) Arabia, to modify the religion so that its survival can go on.

> No religion is perfect they all went to modifications
>> And all religions pushed to radicalization and extremeness become dangerous even for their people.
>>
>>51823231
the bible also basically says be pacifists and let god handle the wrath, and implicitly seperates religion from the material world in various ways (such as the caesars coin incident)

what you need to understand is that islams core is conquest, thats what the religion is about, conquering the world, having it all under sharria law. That is what 'peace' means to muslims.

if you do not see the difference here you are just being a fedora on purpose or something. islam is inherently violent and sometimes deviates into peace, every other major religion is inherently peaceful and sometimes deviates into violence.
>>
File: attackofgiantfaggot.jpg (29 KB, 425x301) Image search: [Google]
attackofgiantfaggot.jpg
29 KB, 425x301
>>51823334
No doubt about it, im not a muslim nor a christian; however, i do admire the love and anti-hate that jesus set as an example.
However, extermination isn't a solution. More lives will be lost and many misunderstanding will occur.
>Ex: After 9/11, some americunts shot up a sikh temple they have fought the muslims for years historically...
>Blind hate can even get arab christians killed...

>also check out the next link:

http://listverse.com/2009/07/10/top-10-misconceptions-about-islam/

>read the part about (pedophilia or not)

>>51823368
hes comparing prophets of the religion... not historical events...

Though Moses was terrorist.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACf4eHht-a4
>also the state of israel is based on zionism which is according to the U.N terrorist ideologies.
>>
>>51823368
>christianity

crusades were retalitory and justified, as was the inquisition. i wont say they were 'right', because speaking from the view of christianity any violence is wrong, but they were certainly just.

centuries of aggressive Islamic expansion and genocide into cristendom and slave raiding is always left out when liberal history teachers condemn the crusades, which were rather minor counter-attacks. Pushing all the muslims out of spain was also justified given the hundreds of thousands of virgin christian slaves taken from the region to fill orders for caliphs harems.
>>
>>51823368
If i'm wrong criticize it.
>Are you unaware of the crimes that christianitycommited?
When were those crimes committed? Did those Christians cite the bible and christianity as inspiration for their crimes? Did they should God's name before commiting crimes?
>and zionism
Jews are not Christians.
>>
>>51819750
I'm an exmuslim who hates pedomos cult and the mindset of most muslims but
>attacks to make Europeans, Americans and Australians hate muslims
is true and is definitely one of daesh's goals
>>
File: 1305444086390.gif (758 KB, 230x138) Image search: [Google]
1305444086390.gif
758 KB, 230x138
>>51823507
m8 i told you i get it. but eradication is not the solution. Trust me i understand islam, ive lived in Lebanon for 3 years and seen extremists having there stupid protests.
>they are fucking crazy and disgusting.

>> A Fatwa (Change in the rules of the religion, by a muslim leader.)
>>
>>51823602
lol what are you now an atheist or a jew
>>
>>51819750
>building a wall and not letting muslims in is JUST WHAT ISIS WANTS
This is actually an argument I've heard people make here. Making their movement difficult/impossible so they can't come here was apparently exactly their plan all along. Silly naive Finns are now falling for the trap and refusing to take in terrorists. Safety and prosperity to the infidels!
>>
>>51819947
>ISIS uses this as a weapon to show young Muslims that these Westerners will never accept you and you might as well join the Caliphate

If this is their plan then I wish them success. Open hostilities are vastly preferable to quiet death by demographic shift. Let a billion of them join the caliphate, it only gives us more targets to kill without leftist kek retards crying about how the muzzies is good boys who dindu nuffin.
>>
>>51823670
secular humanist :^)

Atheist though to be honest family, I simply don't care about religion. It doesn't take much to see abrahamic religions are stupid.
>>
>>51823684
confused as fuck by your argument.
>summarize nigger.
>>
>>51823703
a consequentialist right....
> Ya doesnt seem to be stupid... do you look arabic by any chance... and how old are you?
>>
>>51823646
Why is it not the solution? We have a better military than them. Our only problem is we've let them into our countries.
1. Start watching the muslims in our country.
2. Limit immigration into our country
3. Destroy radical muslims overseas

Terrorism in western nations is simply due to allowing Muslims in.
>>
>>51823708
Maybe I'm tired but it seems clear enough to me. According to some people (like OP is describing), refusing to let any more muslims into Finland would be playing into ISIS' hands.
>>
>>51819750
They give exactlty zero fucks as to what benefits them.

They are insane religious zealots, do you understand you semen gargling shitstain?
>>
>>51823740
you're not memetexting correctly

I simply don't care about islam, I dislike it but I can see the negatives and positives in it's teachings and the mindset of muslims as a result of adherence to islam.

I look like a pale sandnigger and am 21, that doesn't matter and has no effects on my current beliefs.
>>
>>51823837
>positives in it's teaching
namely what anon?
>>
>>51821081

This by the way is why bringing them here is dumb as fuck. They're not interested in becoming like us, and given the opportunity they will happily force us to be like them, even if they're not willing to instigate the violence themselves. "Moderates" will always side with terrorists over westerners.
>>
The grand strategy is because they want to draw us into series of unwinnable wars across the Middle East to drain the Western nations financially and help speed their collapse as with the Soviets in Afghanistan.

They realize the conservative parties are more likely to aggressively respond to them. It's the same strategy Al-Qaeda, ISIS's immediate predecessor uses. They may tell their grunts its to hasten Armageddon but ISIS's leadership really just wants to create another quagmire.
>>
>how does this benefit ISIS exactly?
Alienates Muslims more, leading to further radicalisation, so they in turn turn to their far right (ie. ISIS).

I mean seriously, it's kinda obvious.
>>
>>51823880
there's a bunch of good morals and whatnot in islam that compliment basic 'good' human behavior (and you're a pol shitter/memer if you believe islam is everything negative) but none of it is anything new that isn't found in christianity or judaism
>>
File: 1303928831000.png (210 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1303928831000.png
210 KB, 400x400
>>51823741
> sorry bro but look back at history and dont make the same mistake.
> Sending the military will cause more terrorsit attacks and more hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNJLkIkYQM
You cant eliminate the biggest religion in the world of 1.7 billion. its ridiculous to even think of such a thing so you enter a house and look a woman holding her child and sitting next to her old father and you just spray them full auto...
>Trust me you have never held a person at point blank range... All the thoughts that run through your mind...

Just watch the movie platoon. (Not everyone is to be blamed, don't get brain washed by the fascist/nationalist movement.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90B5REGHc0w
>>
>>51820356
they're all disabled parking spaces in the usa
>>
>>51823837
>i only greentext correctly on /b/ since its actually used there more often, but in /int/ i use it to catch attention on a specific thing...
>>
>>51823757
>They are insane religious zealots
Actually, a lot of the higher-ups are ex-Ba'athist guys (secular pan-Arab nationalists) from Saddam Hussein's regime.
>>
>>51823231
>if you read the Talmud or books on zionism, all of us are still Goyim or Gentiles (sorts or animals) born to serve the Jews and nothing else.
>books on zionism
>not realizing zionism's origins are inherently non-religious
>taking Alex Jones tier interpretations of Jewish texts seriously

I want this meme to die
>>
>>51824004
just because someone is secular doesn't mean they're not religious/muslim
>>
>>51823837
> i know it has none, what is your country of origin.
>i only asked because i wanted to see if people would look at you differently
>>
>>51823926
I think the more important question is asking why they think it's a good strategy. If they get their wish, and we go full clash of civilizations, all of Islam's demographic gains in the non-Muslim world will be wiped out very quickly and militarily they don't have the slightest prayer of competing against western civilization. They'll be defeated and slaughtered.

It seems entirely counterproductive to try and yank the lion's tail when leftist stupidity is doing such a good job of keeping the lion asleep.
>>
>>51823646
>but eradication is not the solution

The problem with any other solution is that religions always, from time to time, have new movements of fundamentalists that want to 'get back the roots' and 'practice the real religion'.

What this means is that islam, even if we get rid of the 'bad' muslims for now, will always be a ticking time bomb (hue), and generations from now it will become a threat again.
>>
>>51824026
It does mean they're not zealots though.
>>
>>51824030
No, people don't look at me differently. It's canada people literally don't give a shit about things like that, as long as you don't look asian/indian/black you're usually incognito and no one catches on or gives a fuk
>>
How would genociding the entire Middle East have consequences for the rest of the world exaxtly?
>>
>>51824026
The Ba'athists running ISIS are not doing it for religious purposes, it's because they can acquire far more power than they ever had previously under the Iraqi government, even with Saddam. They're the ones in charge, it's not hard to see how they'd just use religion as a tool to placate the underlings while they reap the benefits of sex trafficking and black market oil and weapon sales
>>
>>51824024
fuck alex jones...
>some of the shit is good but then he goes on tangents and sells his fake filters, etc...

> the talmud still says we are goyim and gentiles to be seen as animals and are slaves.

yes zionism doesnt have anything to do with there religion but its become part of there society. like what jew doesnt like Israel ???
zionism takes it to the whole other level.

> Israel = ISIS
>JEWS = MUSLIMS
>>
>>51824078
Look how well attempted genocide worked out for your cunt Hans, or the Serbs for that matter
>>
>>51823948
Where did I say the goal was to eliminate all muslims? Get them out of countries and we're find.
They cannot take us on in a direct war. The only thing they can do is pull terrorist attacks. And that is because we have (stupidly) let them into our countries.
What is fascist about this?

>You cant eliminate the biggest religion in the world of 1.7 billion.
If we wanted to we could. But that is not what I mentioned or advocate.
>>
>>51824052
they are trying to get killed, dwindled down to only 5000 fighters remaining, because thats when jesus comes to lead their army to conquer the world or something.

they want war the the world, that they lose, because its only when they have almost totally lost that they believe they will have complete victory.
>>
>>51824117
Look how well it worked out in Japan.
>>
We should stop concerning ourselves with what ISIS apparently "wants". So what if we're alienating muslims? So what if they join ISIS? So fucking what?

If we give them what they want, which seems to be war with the west, they will get bombed back to the fucking stone age. Tell me why this is bad for us again.
>>
>>51824095
I don't know if you're trolling, your whole post is all over the place. What I do know is that the Talmud does not speak of Gentiles as a servant class, that comes from shitty misinterpretations of certain passages usually dealing with the kingdom of Israel's dealing with Canaanites, who were not part of the kingdom proper. Every other iteration of "Jews want goys as slaves" is Stormfront-tier bullshit
>>
>>51824058
mate like it or not it doesnt fucking work
> now you are either trolling or being a fagget.

1.7 billion it doesnt fucking work...
> You tried to eliminate the Nazis and the SS still lives within us and still in germany and imperialist japanese ideas are still living in Japan.

>if you do commit the genocide, the muslims will have another reason to hate you, another reason to be treated like the niggers or jews after there holocuast, and be given more rights and treated uniquely...

> dont be close minded and stay realistic.
all religions were cancerous at some point in history.

Read more history books.
We took history in highschool so we dont make the same fucking mistake
>>
>>51824064
whats your country of origin ?
>>
>>51824052
>all of Islam's demographic gains in the non-Muslim world will be wiped out very quickly
This does not matter to them. Their goal is to unite the Muslim world.

>militarily they don't have the slightest prayer of competing against western civilization.
Depends what you mean. They couldn't take over Europe of course, but they don't really want to. However if they gathered a large following throughout the Muslim world, it would be impossible to uproot them, because there's just too many friendly countries, and they wouldn't want parts of their countries' blown up by foreigners, even if they've fallen to ISIS.
>>
>>51824257
why?
>>
>>51824177
Look how well we've fared in taking the fight to them in the Middle East. 12 years after Iraq invasion it's a worse off shithole, 14 years after Afghanistan invasion the country can barely run an election and its police forces are too busy raping little boys and fucking over villagers to actually do their job

We should have stuck with what Washington said, no foreign entanglements. Now we're stuck in the ME until someone sets off a nuke or we all go bankrupt fighting a pointless war
>>
>>51824222
lrn2 meme arrow properly, newfriend
>>
>>51824292
You're talking about invasion, I'm talking about just bombing them to submission or extinction.
>>
>>51824288
You're the Iranian guy, right?
>>
File: Hiroshima-620x350.jpg (82 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima-620x350.jpg
82 KB, 620x350
>>51824273
>Their goal is to unite the Muslim world.
This would be best for us. If they can unite the entire Muslim world into a global jihad, then we have grounds to declare war.
>pic related
>>
>>51824165
We didn't drop the bombs with the express purpose of wiping out the Japanese people entirely, we just wanted to pressure them to surrender so we wouldn't have to launch Operation Downfall which would have killed way more civilians
>>
>>51819750
its just an excuse to do nothing
after the chalie heedaboo attacks it was "not all muslims are terrorists we cant give in and let thme win!"
now its "isis just wants us to hate muslims! we cant let them win"
>>
>>51824222
>all religions were cancerous at some point in history.

you are missing my point, every other religion it is a deviation of the fundamental values that lead to problems, with islam its only a deviation that leads to things being kind of ok.

do you not see the difference?
>>
>>51819947
If anything that will radicilize only a very small population of muslims(not much different than whats already happening) and all the other muslims will just stop being muslim.
>>
>>51824328
Again, look how well that's working out right now. ISIS now have a new base of operations in Libya and can still launch attacks like we saw in Paris. Plus an air campaign still requires some amount of boots on the ground for intel purposes
>>
>>51824331
no
>iranian
>ever muslim
>>
>>51822775
> islam SHOUDL be eradicated, because even if people twist it into a more....
There you go. its your words
>>51824058
> its the first step to making a fascist state.
Once again for the 20th time im saying that.
LOOK BACK AT HISTORY SO WE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE.

Example of the start of fascism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsieTbCeBhs

How about the yellow stars or maybe a yellow crescent
>>
>>51824385
Nobody's trying to wipe them out, we won't know if it works until we try.

Anyway I'm just pulling your tit m8. But I really don't think a bunch of camel fucking towelheads are any threat to us.
>>
>>51820578
a french men being born in china will never be chinese.
>>
>>51823698

>>51823698

I don't think it's possible to have a less nuanced view of something as complicated as global politics than what you just said.

I bet you think you have something to say because you played EU4.
>>
>>51824451
This.
>>
>>51824451
uwot? The Chinese are pro-tier at absorbing other ethnicities.
>>
>>51824437
In the grand scheme of things I'm not worried, though we are a much juicier target for jihadism than Funland is, like seriously how many Muslims does your country even have, including refugees?
>>
>>51824520
nah m8

i watched the new kung fu kid movie with the black kid

they didn't like him very much
>>
File: Yes We can.jpg (8 KB, 203x251) Image search: [Google]
Yes We can.jpg
8 KB, 203x251
>>51824189
nigga im not gunna fucking spoon food you this fucking shit. like i can go half way but you're dumb on a religious level and on a historical level.
You sound like a mudslime yelling , muh religion of peace.

Watch this and understand why everybody hated the jews. The jews aren't fucking angels. If you want to be politically incorrect we can look at this documentary and understand were all the hate came from...

People didnt just blame the jews for fun, hitler didn't simply convince all of germany by brain washing them.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
>>
>>51824549
>the black kid
Ohhhh, you mean THAT kind of French.
>>
>>51824288
just curious, because im an arab but im not a muslim. wanted to see if we are from the same country...
>>
>>51823599
>Did they should God's name before commiting crimes?
Literally inquisition, crusades and the conquista killing amerindians because they had different religions.
>>
>>51823575
>also the state of israel is based on zionism which is according to the U.N terrorist ideologies.
Stop talking out your ass
The insurgencies in mandate time were classified as that, not zionism
>>
>>51822638
lol who gives a shit about The Project? Not even a real news show.
>>
>>51824362
nope.... elaborate...
>>
File: 1413309115102.jpg (7 KB, 204x273) Image search: [Google]
1413309115102.jpg
7 KB, 204x273
>>51824545
Aren't you pretty much dodging bullets all day anyway? What's a few more going to change?
>>
>>51824589
>having to cite christians from centuries ago when arguing that christianity is equivalent to islam.

topkek
>>
>>51819750
mudslimes do terror attacks because they are mudslimes, it's hardwired into their culture, since the days of muhammad the islamic world has been at war with every other culture it borders, their ideolidy preaches a world with only muslims in it, as much as leftists would deny, the quran openly preaches it.

basically just watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3BsyF64gM
>>
>>51824351
You dropped the nukes to test if Plutonium or Uranium works better and which bomb is more devastating on actual targets because the US feared it would be needed against the soviets.

Dont spread wrong crap.
>>
>>51824411
>There you go. its your words
I dont think youve understood my words, because i fail to see your argument.

The difference with your 'muh nazis' argument is that religion is not genetic. Most muslims are victims of being muslims. Most muslims are ancestors of people who fought muslims.

In a sense im pushing for the liberation of those genes from islamic control back to their real ancestral practices.

You can decide what religion to be, so being against a religion that has proven to be founded on violence is simply being against an ideology of violence. Its on the same level as being against the death penalty or something.

There was an active mosque in constantinople right up untill just before everyone who was not a city defender was evacuated from the city.

I dont think you understand the unique relationship the west and islam have had for centuries. Every muslim is a potential threat, but even knowing this, and even being at constant war with islam, the byzantines let them practice their religion.

Basically, the way to deal with muslims is to keep a gun pointed at them, if they dont try to kill you, fine, and when they do try to kill you (they will eventually), you kill them first.

This is the civilized way to handle things.

This general practice was working untill the saudis discovered oil and islam gained a resurgence. That said while at war, islamic teritories can easily be bombed and attacked, just as byzanitum tried to reclaim its land. Reclamation is not unjust, and the middle east and north africa were christian before they were muslim.
>>
File: IMG_2915.png (450 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2915.png
450 KB, 1269x575
>>51824592
>top kek adolf hitler defending his tyranical state...
go ahead call the mossad or JIDF before you lose this argument
>PIC HIGHLY RELATED.

All your missing is gas chambers and you would have built a tiny nazi germany.

> you guys didnt learn anything after from ww2. well its not like the holocaust had killed 6 million... or else the lesson would have gone through your brains
>Only 2 million
>>
>>51822638
the fact that it wasn't Isis doing the attacks should scare people a lot more since this means its just random Muslims doing this
>>
File: rYwSFZg.jpg (47 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
rYwSFZg.jpg
47 KB, 460x385
>>51824648
>w-we dindu nuffin!
>>
>>51824683
good point never came to mind...
Though i think the surge in there media power is actually what is giving those cunts hope...
>>
>>51823231
why do people always bring other religions when talking about the conquests of islam?

and its always irrelevant shit like
>"hurr look at what these fucked up things christians did to themselves"
even when we are talking about conquering others
>>
>>51824648
I did that because in my opinion, Islam is comparable to medieval/conquista Christianity, it isn't advanced and their countries are isolated from the path that Christianity took (Plus human rights, that seem to be unexistant on the arab world)
Also, I just gave you an answer to your question pal.
>>
>>51824685
>contemporary muslims are as bad as medieval and 17th century christians.
not helping your side at all m8. you guys are cancer.
>>
>>51824683
It's really not random Muslims. It's a very specific group of Muslims. Even the Muslims who do hold extreme beliefs, most of them wouldn't do it, because they lack the courage.

If you had all the movements and purchase history, phone usage, and unencrypted Internet use of ten Muslims, and you knew one was a terrorist, I reckon it would be very easy to delve into that data and pick that one out.
>>
ISIS was the Middle East's reaction to a decade of Western oppression.

The only reason they attacked Paris was to get the West's knee-jerk reaction to marginalize Muslims and bomb the shit out of Syria.

When French planes bombed Raqqa, children and innocent civilians are the ones who get killed. This is playing right into the hands of ISIS, because now it's far easier for them to convince the citizens of Raqqa that the West are the baddies.
>>
>>51824753
well again, if you look at the holy books, the actions of christians went against the actions of the most important person in their religion Christ. Meanwhile the actions of muslims parallels the actions of their most important person (mohammed).
>>
>>51824599
any ideology can be twisted for bad purposes, but ideologies gain their authority from their roots, so in order to use that ideology for political means/gain the twisters still have to leave the fundamentals in, and just try to distract people from them

This means that ideologies are always 'self correcting', eventually people will seek to get back to the roots, and no longer be deceived by the people who corrupted it.

In the case of islam, to have muslims that are capable of coexisting with the west, their religion must be twisted away from its world-conquering fundamentals. This means that even if temporary success is had, it will all unravel as the ideology self-corrects back to conquest mode when a movement to get back to the basics inevitably arises.

That is the difference. With islam peace is a temporary deviation, with every other major religion i can think of, violence is the temporary deviation.
>>
File: 1447299754289.jpg (54 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
1447299754289.jpg
54 KB, 454x340
>>51824681
reread your argument
> 'muh nazis' argument is that religion is not genetic.
seconds later:
> liberation of those genes from islamic
WTF.
but its cool i now what you mean.

>Listen if you want to liberate them then do use there method and enforce it on them or else you will be a hypocrite, so just use the fatwa method i mentioned before. it more peaceful, less money will be spen on the fucking military and a lot less lives of our soldiers will be lost.

>and hey if some disagree then let the saudis kill each other.

>also islam is open to change just look at the hijab... Only in ISIS and Saudi do they still wear garbage bags
>>
>>51824806
>This is playing right into the hands of ISIS, because now it's far easier for them to convince the citizens of Raqqa that the West are the baddies.

And how is that a bad thing? If muslims unite then westerners will have a much easier fight.
>>
>>51824806
>When French planes bombed Raqqa, children and innocent civilians are the ones who get killed. This is playing right into the hands of ISIS, because now it's far easier for them to convince the citizens of Raqqa that the West are the baddies.
glad someone understands
>>
>>51824812
I'm not versed enough on Christianity or Islam to give you an answer (Born and raised on an agnostic family). Religion has never been of my interest unless they try to shove it down my throat. All I perceive is that Islam has a slower development than Christianity and Judaism.
>>
>>51824880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

this video explains everything
>>
File: 1447301038804-1.jpg (40 KB, 640x748) Image search: [Google]
1447301038804-1.jpg
40 KB, 640x748
>>51824681
>Basically, the way to deal with muslims is to keep a gun pointed at them, if they dont try to kill you, fine, and when they do try to kill you (they will eventually), you kill them first.

Please kill yourself. I'd like to send 3 guys strapped to watch you all day long and see what you end up doing.
> Kill yourself
> Kill them
> Kill Everybody including youself

you have not gone to war, you do not know shit about the circumstances people are undergoing... you just open your mouth and spit diarrhea shit thinking its a bran new solution when in reality 20 or 80 year ago some Dick of a dictator actually tried it on his people and got half of them killed....

>when you ask most veterans about the war one of the things they have learnt is the difference between a muslim and taliban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jnROLPEch8

WATCH THIS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz9pwjx9vSg
>>
But we already hate muslims
>>
>>51824866
Also, don't forget that their foreign "troops" tend to be from second generation inmigrants. A friend in Sweden told me that second generation inmigrants were far more agressive and "ungrateful" than their parents, because I guess they feel in the middle of both cultures. I've read about second gen arab-chileans that join ISIS.

>>51824916
Appreciated.
>>
>>51824750
mate its called compare and contrast an method you were hopefully taught in grade 5 to get a message or thesis statement across.

> read the hole thing im not a liberal cunt in support of islam, im just against this fear bullshit that being put up by FOX and BBC news.

> im just saying there should be a better solution than going full on fascist or going full on liberal.
>>
>>51824497
>people think this flag is Taiwan
>no one calling out RARE FLAG
>>
>>51824880
Christianity is basically divided into Old Testament and New Testament.
>Old Testsment
>god is violent, childish, and jealous
>strict punishment
>if you're born poor or disabled it's because you fucked up in a previous life
>New Testament
>Christ comes into world
>hangs out with poor beggars, disabled, and women
>breaks the mythos about disability or poverty being a punishment
>advicates peace, love, and forgiveness
>many parables and stories about forgiveness, charity, and love
Medieval christians were a divergence from the faith and Christ. Muslims are a product of Mohammed's teachings about war.
>>
>>51824837

>If muslims unite then westerners will have a much easier fight.

Doesn't even merit a response.
>>
>>51824928
>Please kill yourself. I'd like to send 3 guys strapped to watch you all day long and see what you end up doing.

did you think i meant to literally have someone with a gun follow every muslim around 24/7?

>not gone to war
nope. i dont like the idea of war but its not us who are going to start it friend. every time a significant percent of the population becomes muslim they get bolder and demand for shiara starts

we are going to be at war like it or not

>muh 20th century

the west has, in a very literal sense of the word, been at war with islam for the vast majority of islams existance. We were simply enjoying a break. Im not pushing for war, im simply pointing out the inevitability of it.
>>
File: monk-arn.jpg (37 KB, 608x505) Image search: [Google]
monk-arn.jpg
37 KB, 608x505
What you are talking about has nothing to do with ISIS. These are the plots and schemes of left wing media to secure votes for their politicians.
>>
File: IMG_3617.jpg (28 KB, 255x190) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3617.jpg
28 KB, 255x190
>>51824819
False,

No religion is actually following its roots are you retarded.
If it were then why the fuck is there a guy in vatican city that has 1 ton of fucking gold in his room.
Everythng is manipulated by the media.
20 years ago islam was a problem...
They found Petrol in Saudi and the saudi gave it up like bitches
Then they found oil in iraq they didnt give it up like bitches and tried to defend a prospering country and so they got invaded and gave a bad name to muslims

>50 years ago the muslims were fighting the reds so they were the "freedom fighters"

>if you think that religions are being lead by the head of the religious group then you are out right fucking retarded.

PIC VERY FUCKING REALTED
>>
>>51825060
And why not?
>>
>>51824682
>being pro palestinian is being anti-semetic
is this site real?
>>
>>51824982
>I guess they feel in the middle of both cultures
No it's because some idiot has convinced them that whatever country and culture they came from is superior to the one they're a part of now. They have no idea what the place their family fled is actually like, so they believe it. Their parents know, though.
>>
File: 5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>>51824916
>they spoke Roman
Yeah, totally -_-
>>
>>51825071

>did you think i meant to literally have someone with a gun follow every muslim around 24/7?

nigga this an online argument i cant see your hear tone or see your facial reaction to understand your sarcasm or irony.

Then dont talk about shit you cant pull off, dont mention war if you cant join the fight. When you mention an idea as a leader, you must be the first to stand your ground and set the example for your followers to follow...

How fucking old are you. Now that i actually heard you say that i feel like im talking to a 15 year old fag, who just finished watching FOX and got of thirdparty off of tinychat and wants to blabber some shit out.

For christ sake pick up some history books or listen more in class.
>>
>>51825170
ya some jews cant take a joke or even the truth. In Canada apparently an anon insulted a kike by mentioning the nazis and so he was sent to jail for a short period of time for a hate crime.
>>
ISIS goes terrorist attacks so the non believers fight against them because their book says that an angle will come down and cause victory or some shit.
>>
>>51825274
I blame video games for all these kids who can't into history but suddenly are political
>>
>>51824880
Judaism is kind of hard to compare because Jews have always been a relatively small group and they've spent the last 2000 years as a scattered minority with generally no choice but to adapt to the host cultures of the places they found themselves in.

The reason for Islam's lack of development is that it's both a political and religious system, with a fairly comprehensive set of instructions for how society is to be organized and ruled, and what the law will be. Divorcing politics from Islam is basically impossible, which is why virtually every country in the world with a Muslim majority has Islam as its official religion and varying amounts of Islamic law woven into its legal system. It's also why Islamists won elections everywhere during the Arab spring. Muslims see Islam as a social obligation for all people, and regard peace not as letting everyone be free to go their own way but unification under the guidance of Islam.

Christianity on the other hand has no inherent political component. Jesus told his followers to pay their taxes to Rome and to respect the law of the land. There are few ironclad instructions for how the church is to be set up, but what is there points to a self-contained and voluntary institution that does not necessarily have to interact with government at all. This fundamental difference makes it much easier for Christians to coexist peacefully with other people and to live under governments that don't necessarily have laws that reflect Christian beliefs.
>>
>>51825162
Don't bother, you're talking to a mentally handicapped leftist who thinks we can all love each other and frolic through the meadows of multicultural togetherness.
>>
File: 1446842949323.gif (2 MB, 376x278) Image search: [Google]
1446842949323.gif
2 MB, 376x278
>>51825327
tell me about it. and only they watched good movies (link related) they would actually see the true hardships that people have to face in war unlike this bullshit rambo or 007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jnROLPEch8
>>
>>51825036

Some of my closest friends are Muslim and none of them believe that the infidels are inferior, and they believe that Mohammed's teachings are about peace.

Sure, they're a little preachy and self-important, but that only means they're not that different from Christians.

Also, did you just say that the Old Testament taught that reincarnation was a thing? Or did I misread?
>>
>>51825385
That was a quick death. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>51825430
the video or the .gif
>>
>>51825420

Let me correct myself, I realize I sound like a filthy apologist.

What I was trying to say is that I don't really care about what Mohammad said, as long as the majority of Muslims are peaceful and moderate, which seems to be the case.
>>
>>51825455
Would most of your Muslim friends agree that Muslims have no right to impose Islamic rules of any sort on anyone under any circumstances, even if the country was 95% Muslim?
>>
>>51825420
>>>51825036 #
>Some of my closest friends are Muslim and none of them believe that the infidels are inferior, and they believe that Mohammed's teachings are about peace.
Then they are literally ignoring large parts of the Qu'ran and Mohammed's life.
>Sure, they're a little preachy and self-important, but that only means they're not that different from Christians.
I can't speak about your friends, but even among non extremists there's a huge difference between Christians and Muslims.
>Also, did you just say that the Old Testament taught that reincarnation was a thing? Or did I misread?
No. I misspoke. The belief around Christ's time was that if you were poor or disabled it was a punishment from god. This is something that Christ sought to eliminate. In the early stories when he's traveling he tells his apostles to bring the beggars to him and they are almost always surprised. Then there things like washing the feet of others.
Muslims like your friends literally have to ignore large parts of Mohammed's life. The key figure of Christianity spends his time in charity and miracle working,
>>
>>51825449
The gif.
>>
File: 1439315989206.gif (2 MB, 329x319) Image search: [Google]
1439315989206.gif
2 MB, 329x319
>>51825537
now turn the image around and lets say the person getting shot is the person or thing closest to your heart...
>>
>>51825574
I would be sad about their death, but not how the died.
>>
>>51825613
then ur not there yet...
the way they died makes all the different .
>>
>>51819750
people start to discriminate Muslims.
more new members will join them.
>>
I've known three moderate muslims. Two hated our country and military and the third watched Al Qaeda videos in class.

Third guy was white, as it happens. It is going to take a lot to radicalise these people.
>>
>>51825649
And what's wrong woth that method? It's quick and painless. This is what i'm saying. I woukd not mind dying in such a fashion. I would mind having my head chopped off.
>>
>>51823948
>biggest religion in the world of 1.7 billion
>>
>>51825274
>class
They dont teach the history of islams interaction with the west. Thats whats relevent here. Why do you keep falling back on analogies when we can look at the real deal?

You should be able to understand context. I presented it as a general attitude to how to deal with Islam. Im not saying to kill them all, im saying to understand that islam is the enemy of the west, and to be prepared for the inevitable fighting.
>>
>>51825492

>Would most of your Muslim friends agree that Muslims have no right to impose Islamic rules of any sort on anyone under any circumstances, even if the country was 95%?

This is a loaded question.

You are from a different culture, where you value secularism and the separation of church and state.

I am from a country where Buddhism is deeply engrained into our culture and our laws. Most people here don't value secularism like you do, although maybe they should. I am not a Buddhist, but I don't mind that my country has an official state religion, as long as my rights are not violated.

That's what my Muslim friends believe. They think if the majority of a country's population is Muslim, the official state religion of that country should be Islam, and they're quick to add that the freedoms of religious minorities should be guaranteed.

.>>51825375

>If you don't think that all Muslims should be encouraged to band together as an enemy of the US so they can all be exterminated, you're a filthy sjw leftist lmao
>>
>>51825574
the person getting shot was an un-uniformed enemy agent who just blew up living quarters containing soldiers as well as civilians.

As a non uniformed combatant that execution was legal, and as the man doing the shooting is a general who just lost his family in that attack it was also just.

Most anti-war propaganda photos have similar backstories, twisted by the left.

You make these arguments, yet you are the one who is telling people to learn things...
>>
>>51819947
YAAAW DAWG
>>
>>51825916
>freedoms of religious minorities should be guaranteed.
That conflicts the Quran and Mohammed's teachings.
>>
>>51820150
This is exactly what the Red Army Fraction in Germany did or over 3 Generations.

How did we happen to stop Communist Terrorism?
-We introduced massprofiling (The thing the NSA does today) for a set period of time.
-We put all communists under surveilance of our Verfassungsschutz (Constitution protection intelligence service)
-We forbid communists occupying positions in the administration or working as teacher or policemen or such jobs

So how did we won against Communist Terrorists? We put pressure on the communists!

That's the rigth approach.

Now we need these laws back. But for muslims.
>>
>>51820685
This. You gotta have a reason to hate someone. If they were well adapted members of society like Asians were there wouldn't be an issue. They caused the problem themselves by declaring war on the rest of the world.
>>
File: 1449404399233.jpg (228 KB, 850x1189) Image search: [Google]
1449404399233.jpg
228 KB, 850x1189
>>51819750
>>
>>51825988

And yet, they think that freedom of religion should be a thing.

GASP! It's almost as if they can move on from their holy book to fit modern times like the Christians did after the Inquisitions and the Crusades!
>>
>>51820435
Destroying the cube of Mecca is exactly one of the goals of ISIS.

We shouldn't intervene in the MENA area.

I think all Muslim should be moved back to Mena. Then we should declare MENA a reservate for Muslims and Arabs and Jews where they can do their shit like they used to.

Let no one in and no one out.
We shouldn't bother. It's not worth a single bomb.
>>
>>51826150
>Inquisitions and the Crusades
justified and defensive/retalitory

anyone who uses either of those things as an example of christianity being anything but extremely hesitant to do any form of violence because it took them centuries of islamic assault before they were actually willing to strike back has no credibility.

that it took as much as it did for either of those things to happen before christianity acted is a supreme testament to its inate desire for peace.
>>
>>51820634
And I thougt you intendet to stick to the clishee.

But people are surprisingly posting a lot of serious posts in this thread.

Did I miss something? Do we have serious-post-day? A new extremly harsh Janitor?
>>
>>51826150
>GASP! It's almost as if they can move on from their holy book to fit modern times like the Christians did after the Inquisitions and
Christians did not move from the holy book. The holy book literally calls for peace, love, and forgiveness.
Whereas the Quran calls for the submission to the will of god and the spread of islam. Gather any muslim group of muslims and you'll eventually get people who read the Quran and don't ignore Mohammed's call to arms.
>>
>>51826150
when they say freedom of religion they mean you should be free to pay taxes and have no rights unless you convert.

islam is not a religion, it is a theocratic system, the governance and religion are tied togeather
>religion that literally has tax codes in its holy books

It is an earthly machine designed to creep across and rule the entire world.

Its actually pretty damn impressive, if i wasn't convinced it lacks the capability to do serious technological advancement id say it would be the perfect ideology to secure humanities place among the stars. A less backwards version would be good for humanity.
>>
you guys forget that their end goal for now has nothing to do with the west and their muslim population

remember the arab spring? countries in the middle east overthrowing their leaders?
they are pushing for that, this time with radical religious ideology

>the reason you are poor and hopeless is the works of the heathens
>they want to rule you through godless democrazy
>look at the west bombing us, discriminating muslims in their own countries, ruling you through puppets here
>throw down your chains and join us
>>
>>51826325

>>51826325

The Jizya tax represented a very tolerant view of non-Muslims for the time. Most Muslims today reject that concept. You have to view these things in a historical context.
>>
>>51824117
It worked well for Serbia. Serbia is now allmost free of jews and allmost free of Muslims. Serbia is now a democracy, something they would have never been when they didn't genocide Albanians and Muslims. because who wants to live in a country where Muslims decide about the laws? Thanks to Hans and Fritz there are allmost no jews in Serbia. For many posters on this board that's a good thing.

The genocide on the jews by Stailin and Fritz and Hans and Pavel and Piere was pretty successfull. I have only met one jew in my whole live(a nice guy). Many people on this board think about it as one of the biggest achievements Germany brought to Europe!

It's only Americans who should have bother their own business and kept themselfs out of Europe. Would have helped everyone!

Btw. how many jews have you met or do you know?
Just accept that Europe isn't so hot for jews as you Americans. And I say that as a big fan of Israel products, the IDF and Eres Israel.
Everyone has his own place and should stay there. If thats not possible then ...When in Rome do as the Romans do!
>>
>>51826662
>The Jizya tax represented a very tolerant view of non-Muslims for the time.

compared to what?

christianity? Doesnt tax, doesnt force convert (traditionally dont bring up european barbarians). Just tries to convince people to join

Jews? They dont want anyone else to join

sikhs? they think all religions are valid

hindus? I honestly have no idea, so maybe.

If you reject the unappealing things from islam, you are left with essentially christian arianism with some arab paganism thrown in
>>
>>51819750
You have more in common with most Muslims in your community than you do than say most Australian politicans etc etc.

I went to a private school filled with Muslims and they were all normal, massive Street fighter players, on facebook they seem to just pop pills and act like cunts at Stereosonic and thats no different from most bogans. Honestly most Muslims I've met are just dark skinned bogan weebs (they fucking love DBZ, YuGiOh and Street fighter for some reason)

So when the media constantly shits on Muslims, it creates a divide in the community that doesn't really even exist that much, it tells Muslims, especially your angry reactionary NEETs (the type who would be /pol/fags if white) that the reason you are alone is because the white people hate you and want to ruin your life.

The rise of far-right parties turns this into a self-fulfilling policy as they will specifically target minority groups by returning to a white "golden era" that never even existed.

Not only that, not even Muslims are targeted, I've had greek and croation friends bashed by white bogans for being "Muzzies" simply because they had dark skin and spoke in a european accent.

While multiculturalism has it's issues, the rise of the far-right is incredibly dangerous and incredibly counter-productive.
>>
>>51826738

????????????????????????????
>>
>>51826662
Book religions have an other modus operandi. The book constitutes a timeless truth.

>>51826325
Have you ever read about the impossibility to bequest your things in a way that is right according to islam?
If you have some constellations of relatives you will allways go to hell as breaking the rules of Koran is you last sin you will never be able to wash aways as your already dead. You will go to hell!

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/i001.html
>>
>>51819750
Growing division between all grouos involved, mudslimes in Europe might radicalise faster if they feel hatred for the country their staying in.
>>
>>51826787
Dumb shitposter
>>
>>51819750
Rallying muslims that see no other option but to join them.
>>
>>51827742
what a meaningful answer, befitting of an amerifat
>>
File: 4567890.jpg (31 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
4567890.jpg
31 KB, 500x494
>>51819750
didn't read,sorry
>>
File: 1448482371342.jpg (227 KB, 396x600) Image search: [Google]
1448482371342.jpg
227 KB, 396x600
Do you even terrorism?
>Attack "authority" for political reasons
>"Authority" strikes back hurting people that have nothing to do with you.
>Those people join you because they now hate "authority".
The best part is even if the people in power realize the threat, they get pushed into it by retards like you.
>>
>>51823595
Go ahead and just try to justify the night of st-barthelemy
>>
>>51826311
The book has been edited to fit roman empire.
>>
There is no way to fight islam in Europe, they are in among you all now, there is no way to change their culture, the Muslims have finally conquered Europe if were honest and Sharia law will come soon.
>>
>>51822306
Maybe you should check out the early expansion of islam te arab tribes were outnumbered most of the time and still won and constantinople was a siege I hope that you know what walls were made for.
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.