[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretend your country just got invaded by a very powerful country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: ak47_1.jpg (19 KB, 650x212) Image search: [Google]
ak47_1.jpg
19 KB, 650x212
Pretend your country just got invaded by a very powerful country and completely toppled your government because they say they were "corrupt and injust".

What would you do?

Would you join a resistance force to fight the invaders or allow the invaders to build a new government for your country?
>>
>>51819252
t. 15 year old chinese-canadian boy fantasizing about China's future
>>
>>51819252
Wait to see what the new country looks like, then revolt.
Anything is better then our current oligarchy.
>>
allow the invaders to build a new government for your country
>>
>>51819326
>>51819367
t. pussy liberals
>>
>>51819403
the government is gone, what am i going to do shoot people?

if the new guys say they want to defend the constitution why not
>>
>>51819403
Consider that every natio thay could possibly invade us is more based in every way.
>china
>russia
>north korea
>islamic hordes
>>
>>51819252
I would leave my country
why would I want to die in a civil war for some borders?
>>
Neither
It will take more than mere war to get my away from my shitposting battlestation
>>
The majority of these coups, overthrows, what have you, are stemmed largely from public support

Afghanistan has always been essentially an anarchy and we let Iraq form their own government, which immediately became corrupt

go fucking figure
>>
USA please come and remove our manlet and his government.
>>
>>51819252
What kind of country are we talking about?

If it's any East european nation, especially poland, I would be on their side because quite frankly I would agree
If it's anyone else they can fuck off
>>
I would gladly die for my country
>>
>>51819252
Full retard patriotic mode. Nobody crosses the Andes on my watch and shit.

I'd bet almost everyone here has the same state of mind. That's why we haven't been invaded imo
>>
>>51820433
>>51820673
Latin America stronk

Why are Americans such pussies?

You'd think with all their "muh gunz n shiet" they'd defend their countries from foreigners
>>
>>51820774
>Latin America stronk
Nope

That only happens with nations, not with countries.

Prolly all of centro america will rat off the boats. and all of northern southamerica. Nothing of value between Mexico and northern Chile desu really really honest
>>
>>51819453
>china
sure
>russia
doubtful
>north korea
kek
>islamic hordes
pshhh
>>
>>51819252
Nothing, this happens once every 4 years here.
Sometimes they dont even wait for the fat lady to sing and a impeach comes early, it usually happens when there's a massive need for mixed private-public money laundering.
>>
I'd wait and see what the new situation was like before I did anything. If it started looking like shit I'd flee the country.
>>
Depends on how much they changed the overall life of my state (Alaska). Likely we'd just end up staying the course.

Don't really feel any allegiance to the lower 48's government.
>>
>>51819252
Essentially what happened to Iraq, right?
>>
>>51819367
traitor
while shooting all the politicians might or might not be a service, our structure of government is divinely inspired and perfect.
>>
File: australia-forever.jpg (111 KB, 450x743) Image search: [Google]
australia-forever.jpg
111 KB, 450x743
Join the resistance, the spirit of Australia will never die
>>
>>51819252
t. taliban
>>
>>51819403
What kind of a freedom desiring person would take up arms to protect this government of kike crooks and mobsters?

Let them get fucked up by the guys they fucked over, we'll spit on their corpses for good measure.
>>
i would leave

one lifetime is too short to get attached to a piece of land
>>
I would do a suicide bombing in front of the newly established government building to voice my opinion if the matter.
>>
>>51819252
>someone removes weedman from power
I dance in the fucking street
>>
join the resistance desu
>>
Grab my RK 62 from a hidden depot and go inna woods
>>
>>51825212
spotted the refugee :DDDDD
>>
Do nothing unless they start being brutal against civilians.
>>
File: 1339471789047.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1339471789047.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
>tfw finland will never invade the US and remove all the blacks and hispanics and give me a qt mongoloid gf to repopulate with and a cool knife and conscription and a cool swedish mauser to protect my new finnish queen
>>
I would be passive-aggressive about it.
>>
>>51819520

>we let Iraq form their own government

Kek don't pretend usa wasn't monitoring that.
>>
Which countries would accept refugees from your cunt?

>Australia
>All of them
>>
>>51821236

>china
>sure

China is a shithole. They can barely run their own country, what makes you think they will do a good job at running yours?
>>
>>51826477
Truly the only real British option
>>
Depends on what their intentions are. If they propose to change the constitution including real federalism and getting rid of leftism for instance, I'm ok. If it's just a change of leaders I rebel.
>>
File: 1423120307056.jpg (231 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1423120307056.jpg
231 KB, 700x525
>Would you join a resistance force to fight the invaders or allow the invaders to build a new government for your country?

Really depends on:
>What kind of government are they creating?
>How large a force are they committing?
>How divided are we as a country?

If the new government was alright, I'd just keep on living my life.

If it was shit, but either they had a very large force, or we're a squabbling mess, I'd just flee with my shekels. I'd only risk my life if there's a reasonable chance of acceptable change.
>>
cowards ITT hate refugees but say they will become refugees themselves
>>
>>51826721
Yeah but we're white and want to integrate
>>
>>51826721
>cowards ITT hate refugees
Who said that?
>>
>>51819252
Depends on which country.

If china then I'd fight. Am on the reserves anyways.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.