[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is it to get foreign or different colour skinned girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 12
File: 1449541754994.jpg (534 KB, 639x719) Image search: [Google]
1449541754994.jpg
534 KB, 639x719
How easy is it to get foreign or different colour skinned girls in your country?
>>
>>51818608
Too easy

Why would you ever want to? I mean, I understand Euro-chicks and stuff, but dating out of your race... really?
>>
>>51818634
>dating out of your race

Your Polish mum fucked your British dad so yeah.
>>
>>51818634
>Euro-chicks and stuff

Lol. Eurochicks don't like North Americans, the only reason they're nice to you is for novelty, to brag to their friends but that's it.

Mexican chicks are nice, but kind of crazy... but most girls of every race are crazy...
>>
>>51818634
>>51818694
Ops I thought I saw the Stars and Stripes... I drank too much.

You're british, all girls love your accent you motherfucker
>>
File: 1415332374457.jpg (280 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1415332374457.jpg
280 KB, 770x1000
>>51818694
dont touch my women canakek
>>
>>51818690

Actually, my mother is Bulgarian, not Polish.

Nothing wrong with Europeans being with other Europeans though.

>>51818694
Why the fuck would you date a Mexican chick? That's almost as bad as dating a Turk.
>>
>>51818732
Which ones? the mexicans? No problemo, I don't see or date any, all yours m8
>>
>>51818755
Because girls here are stuck up prudes that are looking for black cock or a sugar daddy, useless they are.
>>
>>51818755
>Actually, my mother is Bulgarian, not Polish.

t. Gypo
>>
File: hmmm.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
14 KB, 300x300
You know now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever approached a girl that wasn't white. No wait, a Filipina-Australian, once. But that's all. Either way can't realistically comment.
>>
>>51818927
Good lad
>>
Really hard, we're all black.
>>
>>51818837
>Mother's brother owns a big company in Bulgaria and is le major el Capitalist

No gypsy-blood here m8. Str8 up ethnically pure European
>>
>>51819133
European's pretty broad, and it's not an ethnicity. You're Slavic m8
>>
About as easy as it gets, but why would you want to?
>>
>>51818954
Not really; but please tell me why anyway.
>>
>>51818927
> a Filipina-Australian, once
why?
>>
>>51818927
What even counts as "approaching" a girl?
>>
>>51819178
I mean't racially pure, but only realised after I hit the post button.

How am I Slavic if only my mother is from Bulgaria? :/

>inb4 "A Jew derives from the mother"
>>
>>51819191
Stick to your own nationality/race/whatever. Being with someone from another culture/country rarely works. Too many differences and clashes, be it personal or family related. Just stick to some nice Aussie white girls... if any exist.
>>
>>51819304
talking to a girl, telling her she looks pretty, and asking for a phone number.
>>
currently with my first brown, buys me a lot of stuff big breasts and ass super clingy and awful in bed
>>
>>51818608
in general pretty easy, but it can differ depending on what race

from easy to hard it's:
>east asian
>latinas
>blacks
>muslims (arabs), indians
>>
>>51819211
Because she was petite and cute as fuck desu. Normally Asian birds don't do much for me, but on this one occasion I had to.
>>51819304
Well in that context I simply meant flirting with/hitting on one/asking one out, like >>51819340
said, pretty much.
>>
>>51818634
There is nothing wrong with doing so
>>
>>51819306
Well I guess it's complicated since you're mixed, as am I. Can a person be half slavic? I don't know what that really means other than numerical sense. Your mother is Slavic but you're not really Slavic, but you are.. see this is what us North Americans struggle with, we can't really identify with one ethnicity, we're always an outsider, only in the new world do we feel accepted. Maybe you wouldn't fully understand coming from the UK, but you get the jist of it.
>>
>>51819372

There is. You just don't realise is because Canada is the Sweden of America.
>>
>>51819331
> Being with someone from another culture/country rarely works. Too many differences and clashes, be it personal or family related.
THIS
It's really sad that you can't explain this to anyone without getting buzzwords shouted at you. I don't even think that people of other races are worse or whatever but sometimes you can put political correctness aside and just think realistically.
>>
>>51819437
There really isn't, you just have a very tribalist mindset with is ironic since you're half slav
>>
>>51819412
What I find weird about Americans is that they get so specific when it comes down to their heritage.

"I'm 31% Danish, 12.25% Irish, 4% Romanian, 6% Native, 7.75% Dutch and 40% German"

Weird as fuck
>>
>>51819331
>>51819494
Depends on the cultural differences. Westerners have little differences.
If you're from english speaking nations: America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Britain, then there'll be little to no differences. Only small shit.
>>
>>51819494
Yeah I know what you mean man, It's hard to express that without it being seen as racist or offensive. Like if her family's Orthodox, or Muslim or whatever and you and your family is Christian or Catholic or whatever, things are gonna happen whether you want it or not.
>>
>>51819340
>>51819357
I've talked to girls many times in a friendly way, but not with the intention to do sexual or romantic stuff. Does this mean that I did not "approach" them, but would if I intended to fuck them, then I would have?

Sorry, I'm quite a social autist, so I honestly don't know all the terms.
>>
>>51819505
There's a big difference between race-mixing and indo-European mixing. The Europeans have a white baby, whereas the race mixed baby usually comes out black or whatever the other dominant shit is (which is rarely white).

Basically, I care about preserving the white race. Nothing wrong desu senpai
>>
>>51819521
I noticed that as well, and us Canadians are no better really, we have people here claiming to be "native" with blonde hair/blue eyes. It's like a cultural toilet, where you have the leftovers of all the cultures getting dumped onto one landmass, you get people clinging to whatever past they have, and you have people that accept it but still ponder what parts they are made up of. It's not an easy fix.
>>
>>51819547
I'm a Slav
I'd say were quite noticeably different from cultures where English is the first language.
>>
>>51819593
so you're ok with mixing with arabs, jews, and indians? because those are all indo-europeans too
>>
>>51819593
I have to disagree with you on the Mixed baby part, Mixed babies look like the midway point the two races, not 100% like the non-White parent.
There will always be White people so I don't know why you're making a conscious effort on "preserving" it
>>
>>51819777
It's past 3am mate. I'm way too tired to pay attention to what I write.

Whites should be with whites and have 2 or more kids per family. That way, our race has a way of surviving.

>>51819806
Whites are gonna die out completely within 250 years unless things change. Just save our race pls.
>>
>>51819904
We will both be dead by then, who cares?
>>
>>51818774
thanks man canadians are true friends :)
>>
Burger here. Pretty much any race can be readily had as a white guy. Black girls love white guys but white guys just kind of assume they don't and are intimidated by them. That said, black is probably the hardest to attain as a white guy. Not because the girl herself wouldn't be into but because she's just self-conscious about what her family/brother/cousins and shit would think.

It works the same way with interracial dating with blacks as it does for whites.
>>
>>51819521
I think it's more something that people do for fun. It's kind of like a game where Americans can talk to each other and compare their different heritages like trading cards.

For me, I only know about my family back to my grandparent's generation, who are all Polish, and I know some snippets of information about my great grandparents.

It's kind of cool to hear something about my grandparents, but, at the end of the day, I don't really give a fuck where my great grandfather was born.

But, from the perspective of someone who is a mutt from a country with no clear ethnic identity, I could see how this would go from people something that's just kind of cool to a hobby where you get to piece the puzzle together and find our who you are.

So, it looks kind of weird from a European perspective, but, it makes sense why they do it.
>>
>>51819306
One drop rule
>>
>>51819995
Burger here. Do you get glared at constantly wherever you go, or is Nippon live breddy gud?
>>
>>51819961
The next generations will care
>>
>>51820112
Literally no one gives a shit about me here in Tokyo. No one stares. Might be a different story if I were in the countryside.
>>
>>51819995
Bruh maybe five years ago but go to any major city: LA, SF, NYC, ATL, NOLA, etc... And you will find MANY bw/wm couples.

Anywhere there are young black professionals and students that isn't overly conservative. In NYC I see twice as many bw/wm couples than the opposite if not more.
>>
>>51820120
Yeah but who cares? our grandfather's didn't give a shit so why should we? anyways its out of our control if we're dead. People are gonna do what they want, you can't control people. Get real, man.
>>
>>51819777
Actually, as far as appearances go, whites and indians can race mix and just look like slightly darker whites. Cultural differences are significant though.
>>
>>51819133
>bragging about family wealh on 4chan
You having some more insecurities lad?
>>
>>51819806
No they don't, especially when mixed with Africans. The kid looks 100% African with a 10% lighter skin tone.
>>
>>51820120
My town's youth are majority mixed race

Predominately white so 3/4th or 1/2 and 1/4 1/4 something else but yeah no one cares and they often times see themselves as white.
>>
Pretty easy, you just have to pick a minority group that distrusts cops and own or rent a cargo van. If you count native girls and can stay awake until the bars close it's basically like visiting the drive thru.
>>
>>51819961
lol...

The biggest problem with white people of today is that they have no respect for their ancestry. They are told to feel guilty over shit, yet not to have respect for everything their ancestors do.

By your logic, "who cares about everyone that died in wars"?

So what did the soldiers in WW1 and WW2 die for? Supposedly your freedom, but according to you - nothing.

Have some respect for what your ancestors did and try to do the same for your future generations. Give them the freedom to exist as a people.

>>51820089
Honestly, you could easily look at your history and find something that sounds interesting. Look into it and learn something. Hell, you may even become incredibly proud.

I was raised to be British (Brit father, Bulgarian mother), yet I feel almost no pride in what Britain has become. It's filled with self-hating whites who want to exterminate our own race.
Bulgarians on the other hand - after being enslaved for almost 500 years by the Ottomans, national pride and patriotism is actually a thing there. I love it. I love that Bulgaria still has a culture. I used to cover my ears when I heard Bulgarian folk music and laugh at my mother for liking it. Now I fucking love it and can't believe how much of a retard I was. In fact, it can even make me tear up in pride. I love Bulgaria so much and have so much respect for it. Hell, even my girlfriend is Bulgarian. Can't wait to have qt 3.14 little Bulgarin babies :3

btw here's an example of the folk music that brings tears to my eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWPTqdT79Rs
>>
>>51820228
No its because you are programmed to see more mixed race people as black. Look at Obama compared to his father, he is obviously an exact mix and he looks like his white grandfather.
>>
>>51820236
That's gross desu
>>
>>51820089
> It's kind of cool to hear something about my grandparents, but, at the end of the day, I don't really give a fuck where my great grandfather was born.
I phrased this badly. What I meant to say, is that it's kind of cool to learn about my ancestors, but, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter to me who my great grandparents or anyone before them were, because I know I am and who my family is.
>>
>>51820298
Eh, we've been a mixed town for sixty years. No one cares and you literally have the most interesting looks and blends in the nation as far as I am concerned
>>
hard, i've only ever seen one black chick
>>
>>51820286
>The biggest problem with white people of today is that they have no respect for their ancestry

That's kind of hard when you have multiple ancestries from different European countries m8.

>So what did the soldiers in WW1 and WW2 die for? Supposedly your freedom, but according to you - nothing.

They died for the freedom of humanity, not the freedom of the white race, retard.
>>
>>51820287
But that's intuitively incorrect. Everytime I find out a black kid has a white mom I'm super surprised. It just doesn't show
>>51820286
Bulgaria is a shithole hardly worth idolizing you romantic faggot. You be be thanking your mom she got you some worthwhile Anglo genes instead of slavic
>>
>>51820195
I care about my hypothetical kids being able to feel part cultural/ethnic group where they have a sense of unity. But yes, it will be out of our control at some point. If some day future generations choose to fuck it up, it's not my problem. But I can at least care about the next generation's future.
>>
DO blacks get butthurt when they see a black girl fucking a white guy?
>>
>>51820286
Why did your father have to import a slav? No luck on the local market?
>>
>>51820236
If they are happy with their culture, than okay, good on them. But I personal want my hypothetical kids to share a cultural with their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
>>
File: image003.jpg (15 KB, 389x264) Image search: [Google]
image003.jpg
15 KB, 389x264
>>51820384
No its not you're just stupid and blind.
>>
>>51820367

>That's kind of hard when you have multiple ancestries from different European countries m8

Refer to what I wrote beneath.

>They died for the freedom of humanity, not the freedom of the white race, retard.

They fought for their countries and what they believed in. Do you honestly think any of them would've given their lives to have their country flooded with Muslims, Asians and Blacks? No. They would call you insane.

>>51820384
>Bulgaria is a shithole hardly worth idolizing you romantic faggot.

I would gladly trade my British side to be pure Bulgarian. Bulgaria has a corrupt government controlled by the EU (which is controlled by the US).
My people survived nearly 500 years of Ottoman slavery, yet nobody mentions a thing.

Then all the niggers still cry about slavery and blame the white man for everything. Pathetic. Niggers are so fucking retarded. I'd rather be picking cotton than being told "CONVERT TO ISLAM OR DIE". Fucking retards.
>>
>>51820493
Culture is something that is learned, anyone can have it. I think you mean you want them to look like you.
>>
>>51820208
depends on how dark the indian parent is. i've seen white/indian kids that look totally white and ones that look totally indian
>>
>>51820498
>cherrypicked - the image, now in black and white
>>
>>51820498
They look the exact same as their pure black friends besides a very slight difference in skin tone. There's literally nothing you can tell me to make me think otherwise because I have so many examples at my finger tips just by browsing my friends list in Facebook.
Half asians look like aliens
Half blacks look like blacks
Half indians look like indians
Half mexican look like Italiens
>>
>>51818608
Big canadian cities, probably easy

>new brunswick
A white man on the east coast will have a very hard time dating a darker girl.
>>
>>51820523
England conquered the world and a huge portion of its greatest discoveries, books, plays, etc. Bulgaria was conquered and is as poor as it always has been.
>>
>>51820545
This is literally the average half African
>>51820598
If you don't see craniofacial differences than you really are just fishing
>>
>>51818608
They love Russian cock. Especially Mongoloid gals. Women travel to have sex either. If I had a hipster bike like a bad boy from OP-pic I could get even more pussy.
>>
>>51820636
Ain't
>>
>>51820635
and are responsible for**
Can't type tonight lads
>>
File: First_Bulgarian_Empire[1].png (37 KB, 450x456) Image search: [Google]
First_Bulgarian_Empire[1].png
37 KB, 450x456
>>51820635
Implying I'm from England.

Besides, England was conquered by Pakistan :v

lol. You fucking dimwit. The First Bulgarian Empire reached from North East of Ukraine to Western Greece.

Serbians may sound edgy as shit, but they've always been absolute pussies compared to Bulgarians.
>>
>>51820286
My dad's parents herded cattle, so it's safe to say their ancestors did the same too. My mom's dad's parents disappeared in World War II, so I don't know who they are, I won't find out, it'd be kind of cool to know, but in the end, I don't really care if I never know. My mom's mom's parents I didn't hear much about, it's probably just more of the same.
> Honestly, you could easily look at your history and find something that sounds interesting
Seems like it would be pretty hard, based on what I wrote above. Some guy who was my grandma's brother or uncle or whatever got a school named after him, I guess it's kind of cool, but it's not like it really has anything to do with me.
>>
>>51820525
Of course I want them to look like me too. And of course culture is learned. And I happen to want them to learn the same culture as the rest of my family, not have some internal culture conflict.
>>
>>51820498
Obama sticks out like a sore thumb in Kenya, he actually sticks out anywhere in Black Africa
>>
> Half asians look like aliens
I was thinking the exact same thing
Some mixes at least look like normal people, but this one is by far the worst.
>>
>>51820801
>First Bulgarian Empire

But they wuz Khans and shit, modern Bulgarians are Slavs.
>>
>>51820946
indo-european mixes are the only ones that look normal desu since all the races under that have similar enough facial structures
>>
>>51819348
>I'll give it all for five dollars
Blacks are hard?
>>
>>51821037
That's true, but when compared to ayy lmao Asian-White mixes, Black-White looks pretty normal. Also, west Africans look far worse mixed with whites than east Africans.
>>
>>51821038
like some other dude up there said blacks like white guys but they're afraid of judgement from their family, friends, etc so they're less likely to date outside their race

arabs and indians are the same, it's basically just their conservative families which makes them 'hard' to acquire

>>51821094
this is true
>>
>>51820801
Lol what a fucking pathetic excuse for an empire. Small, poor, irrelevant, forgotten by history leaving no trace.
Bulgars have shit genes and haven't accomplished shit. The fact you think they're somehow superior because they're not contemporary/rich enough to suffer from immigration shows how unintelligent you are.
>20 years of leftism in the intelligencia and all of a sudden Bulgaria is better than Britain

Pathetic desu
>>
>>51821094
Black/white looks normal because they just look black
>>
>>51820851

When there's a will, there's a way. My grandmother keeps a huge documentation of our Bulgarian family tree, stemming since before the Ottoman Empire ruled Bulgaria. I can safely say that my blood is Turk-free.

Dude, just put effort in and you'll find something. I promise you. You can even get your DNA tested by Ancestry.com and shit.

Just go for it. You never know what you might discover. I found out I also have a bit of Greek in me from my Bulgarian grandfather's ancestry. (No Turk though, thank God).

>>51820999
>they wuz Khans and shit
lmao das a gud 1 mane. The Khans n shit were originally from Russia. Bulgarians are actually mixed between Slavs and Bulgars.

Originally it was believed that Bulgars were from a Turkic tribe, but DNA evidence proved that they literally had nothing to do with Turks and we are far more closer to Czechs, Serbs (AND VERY CLOSE TO MACEDONIANS - because they are Bulgarians).

But basically, we're a bit darker not just because of the Sun, but because muh Bulgars.

Bulgars were very similar to the Russians of today. We white tho at least lmao

>>51821163
Take your trolling back to >>>/b/
>>
>>51821188
>My grandmother keeps a huge documentation of our Bulgarian family tree
muh heritage
>>
>>51821188
>Gets irreparably btfo
>Tells me to go to /b/

The famous Bulgarian wit and cunning, I see.
>>
wouldnt know for either
>>
>>51821203
A country is nothing without its heritage and culture.

>>51821301
genuinely didn't even read it. Keep wasting your time though

Off to bed lads. Had a good one on me
>>
File: ugvgjg.jpg (479 KB, 2121x967) Image search: [Google]
ugvgjg.jpg
479 KB, 2121x967
>>51821380
>A country is nothing without its heritage and culture.

Race has nothing to do with heritage or culture.
>>
>>51821187
What my grandparents know, they've told me. I don't think that there is much I can do short of spending money on DNA tests and shit and searching out ancient church records in some Kashubian-speaking villages with a population of 200, which, honestly, I can't be fucked to do.

I know who I am, I'm happy with it, and I'd rather just assume that I don't have weird shit in blood than take some test and have it tell me that I do.
>>
>>51821443
Yes they are, that's why China has important hundreds of thousands of Han into Tibet instead of waging a culture war. Cultures are tied to races; only the race that started a culture can be trusted to maintain it
>>
Fairly easy
I've had a black girl I know from highschool come through for the night a few times. The sex is meh/10 but she gives 10/10 dome.

Also dated a mixed Domican/Irish girl for a while, she was cool. Then she moved to Vermont so we split and soon after she got knocked up by some greasy looking motherfucker. I liked the facebook announcement because if it was mine it's his problem now. She made it clear she didn't like that, we've been on bad terms now.
>>
File: TANGO.jpg (566 KB, 2124x1148) Image search: [Google]
TANGO.jpg
566 KB, 2124x1148
>>51821521
>only the race that started a culture can be trusted to maintain it

LIES
>>
>>51821521
Most aspects of modern cultures are products of the last two centuries rather than actual longstanding traditions. Chinese culture that's celebrated as being thousands of years old is actually idealized aspects of the culture of the ruling elite disseminated for the mass man. The idea that a peasant living 2000 years ago in China and the average Chinese today will have similar experiences simply because of a shared ethnic background is false.

The only place where cultural continuity is even mostly true are total shitholes where nation-states never really developed and societies practice hunter-gatherer tribalism to the modern day. Every successful modern culture today is mostly a product of conscious nation building by national elites rather than actual continuity from ancient ancestors.
>>
>>51821711
"Tango" is a dance, not a set of ideals, beliefs, mannerisms, language, traditions, history, etc
You
Fucking
Retard
>>
>>51821840

BULLSHIT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNESCO_Intangible_Cultural_Heritage_Lists
>>
>>51821818
What the last two hundred years has given us is because of what happened the two hundred years prior ad infinitum
>>
>>51821904
"Tango" is tangible you dumb ass
>>
>>51821950

>UNESCO established its lists of Intangible Cultural Heritage with the aim of ensuring the better protection of important intangible cultural heritages worldwide and the awareness of their significance.[1] Through a compendium of the different oral and intangible treasures of humankind worldwide, the program aims to draw attention to the importance of safeguarding intangible heritage, which UNESCO has identified as an essential component and as a repository of cultural diversity and of creative expression.
>>
>>51820908
He looks eerily like his grandfather.
>>
>>51821984
Wait, are you trying to tell me UNESCO having a database of intangible cultures is the same thing as keeping a culture alive? You are trying yo equate it to an actual people living and breathing the culture every day?
You cannot be this dense
>>
>>51821443
xd senpai u go ask da niggers if they support england or somlia if they played each other in footy xDDDD

same with pakis and indians in cricket.
>>
>>51821443
It does effect people's perceptions of a heritage and culture.
People have a disdain towards blacks but like black culture. once you remove the negro suddenly the culture becomes more palatable to mainstream societies tastes.
>>
>>51822116
>somlia
>footy

You aint even tryin bruv
>>
>>51821915
Yes, but the culture followed today often has far, far less to do with the practices and behaviors of biological ancestors in the past. Much to the contrary, most of the significance attached to descent from older cultures (that is, "we are inheritors of Germanic culture", "we are the descendants of the Celts") began as an attempt to consciously create a narrative in since the rise of nation-states rather than some sort of long-standing lineage of cultural transmission.

Essentially, the idea that culture and race/ethnicity are innately tied together and have always been throughout all of history is untrue and anachronistic. Most of our modern perceptions of the relationship between culture and ethnicity are products of modern developments. How a peasant in Burgundy during the Middle Ages such concepts is vastly different from how someone in the modern day would, and it's highly likely that they will be even different in the future.
>>
>>51822311
History is rhizomatic but paths can still be traced, our existence is firmly rooted in a cultural and historical context. Building meta narratives requires building materials.
>>
>>51822142
American Black culture is absolute shit and is part of what keeps them poor. Black people who have attained success outside entertainment tend to be those who broke out of that horrible culture.
>>
i still havent figured out how to get any girls at all desu
>>
>>51822401
You are confusing American ghetto culture with American black culture the two are not synonymous.
>>
>>51822496
Aren't non-nigger blacks just assimilated into American society?
>>
>>51822384
My point is that all most of those building materials may should not necessarily be presumed to reflect the culture of ones ancestors. The mechanism which culture forms and changes is really far more complex than to tie it down to a single factor like that, as current concepts of culture have changed significantly in the modern era. While there is obviously a relationship between ethnic and cultural linage, that relationship is not so clear cut that "cultures are tied to races" should be considered a self-evident fact.
>>
>>51822596
To be honest you'd have a hard time convincing any modern historiographer of that claim
>>
>>51821140
>arabs and indians are the same, it's basically just their conservative families which makes them 'hard' to acquire

being this delusional desu
>>
>>51822709
how is that delusional?
>>
>>51822585
They have their own culture brah it's just isn't out in the open which everyone does. a private or public persona
>>
>>51818608

Really easy. They literally crave white dick
>>
>>51822628
Have to disagree out of personal experience in graduate school.

Historians really can't emphasize enough how modern our concepts of, for example, "China" and "Chinese" truly are. Presuming that views and definitions of Chinese nation and ethnicity were essentially the same in Qin and Qing is simply bad scholarship. The concept of a Han ethnicity itself is something that evolves significantly over time.
>>
>>51822791
Were they also secretly kings and shit?
>>
>>51818694
i agree mexican girls are crazy

you could also get an asian girl pretty easy here but I'm not a beta pleb who has to resort to that
>>
pretty easy
white sluts come here every summer
>>
Easy considering half the country is non-white
>>
>>51819580
Yes.
>>
>>51819331
Oh I didn't want to have a serious relationship with her or anything like that; I was just hoping to get my wick wet.
>>
>>51823660
So, basically, "approaching a girl" is a nicer way of trying to say "attempting to fuck a girl"?
>>
>>51823728
Well, it could also be trying to initiate some kind of gf/bf relationship, too. It doesn't have to be just trying to fuck somebody.
>>
File: 0cd671864f9e3124_orlando1.jpg (397 KB, 550x790) Image search: [Google]
0cd671864f9e3124_orlando1.jpg
397 KB, 550x790
>>
>>51818608
>>51823873
Black pussies were MADE for white cock.
>>
File: tumblr_n2fnh83gGR1qksk74o1_500.gif (182 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2fnh83gGR1qksk74o1_500.gif
182 KB, 450x338
>>51823873
>>
File: boner interest.jpg (41 KB, 604x390) Image search: [Google]
boner interest.jpg
41 KB, 604x390
>>51823961
Tell me more.
>>
File: White-Men-Dating-Black-Women.jpg (66 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
White-Men-Dating-Black-Women.jpg
66 KB, 325x400
>>51824013
IDK what more there is to say.
>>
>>51824101
I've heard that at least so far as gf material goes, they're even worse than white women. Do you know if there's any truth to that?
>>
>>51824310
Obviously it depends on the individual girl. I'm from a very white suburb, so all the blacks there were "whitewashed" anyways. I don't have much experience with girls though, I've only been on one date (and she was half white/middle eastern, kinda self hating of her ME half though).
>>
>>51824405
Do you do the hookers?
>>
>>51824443
Nope. Too autistic to even know where to find them. Not really interested in having sex with strangers either.
>>
>>51824486
So if you're that autistic, why do you bother? Are you looking for someone to connect with?
>>
>>51824443
I fucked around with a black girl when I was living in Memphis, Tennessee. Easily the best sex I've ever had. Also they go crazy for white guys.
>>
>>51818690
are you proud of your mongol parents, Toivohakkinenuuliukko?
>>
>>51824528
Any noteworthy drawbacks?
>>
>>51824559

>WE WAZ WENDZ
>>
>>51824562
If she didn't straighten her hair she looked like a nappy headed hoe.
>>
>>51824522
>why do you bother?
I wasn't so incredibly autistic in high school, which is how I managed to go on a date with that girl (unfortunately it didn't work out but whatever). I'm not really actively looking for girls anymore, but I haven't given up either. Whatever happens happens I guess.
>>
>>51824623
Oh yeah, that reminds me: Is it true that they hate it when you touch their hair?
>>51824649
iktfb
>>
>>51824586
You mad :^)
>>
>>51824672
That only applies to random assholes, it happens a lot. Just come to the states man, if you're halfway decent looking and white you'll do well. Also girls here hella dig Aussie accents.
>>
>>51824672

You because most of them have to pay a lot of money to get it good looking.

The black hair industry is worth over a billion dollars
>>
i wouldn't know
>>
>>51818608
The only girls that showed any serious interest in high school were Thai, Korean and Brazilian. Oh actually no, there was a blonde anglo girl too, but overwhelmingly not white.
>>
>>51824768
Thanks, but nah, that's not gonna happen. My chances of ever making it to America are very slim at best.
>>51824774
>The black hair industry is worth over a billion dollars
That's just an exaggeration though, right?
>>
>>51824796

No. They pay like 200 dollars to get weaves and shit
>>
>>51818608
Actually pretty hard.
A lot of dudes importing girls from ASEAN, tho.

In general turkish girls are pretty cute, but they will propably be beaten to death and you killed by one of here 20 cousins or brothers if you try with her.
So pretty hard.
>>
>its not okay for black guys to fuck white girls
>but it is okay for white guys to fuck black girls
m8s
>>
>>51824835
lol I know an Asian guy that does that. Crazy bastard pays over a hundred dollars to get some vaguely dredlock type shit done to his hair.
>>
>>51818608
It's pretty much impossible.
I've seen like 2 male niggers IRL. I have yet to see a non-white chick. I'm starting to believe they don't exist.
>>
File: 1445201875677.jpg (168 KB, 763x762) Image search: [Google]
1445201875677.jpg
168 KB, 763x762
>>51824902
WM/BF is usually with a redpilled black gril. BM/WF is usually with white trash and a ghetto nig.

t. /pol/
>>
>>51825016
righto then
>>
>>51819547
Canada and the US are similar, the rest are not, not to us anyway.
>>
>>51825016

You mean

t. real life
>>
>>51825066
I'm aware that it's generally true, but I was just mimicking some /pol/ack with jungle fever trying to justify it with the "redpilled" rhetoric.
>>
>>51825063

All Anglo countries are very similar to each other.
>>
>>51824902
brown/black women are made for white dick

or something
>>
>>51824902
I dislike both

So I see no problem here
>>
>>51818755

fucking mutt
>>
>>51818608
Absolutely impossible. About 80% of them are muslims, and they will stay within their subculture. If they don't, they might get murdered or acid poured over their faces.
Also, with the influx of refugees, the vast majority of immigrants are male. They reserve women among themselves while culturally enriching ours.
>>
>>51828391

sadly it's the end for Germany.
No fear however my friend, the great age of Gerussia is about to start. You just need to import slavic blondes and culturally enrich them. I think we all have witnessed the excellent results with our eyes.
We want to see you more angry and more blond, ready for the war.
>>
>>51818608
ez pz
>>
>>51818608
Very easy, like very very easy
>>
>>51819341
>buys me a lot of stuff
>super clingy
That's a keeper.
>>
Extremely easy. Well, if just to fuck, really easy. If you want a relationship, that's still really acceptable but her family might get weird with you.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.