[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question: I'm graduating in Dentistry in a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1388139393561.jpg (62 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1388139393561.jpg
62 KB, 500x375
I have a question: I'm graduating in Dentistry in a few years and i want to know if it's possible to work as an oral surgeon in America or Europe when i get my degree. Is it possible? Can i do any specialization outside my country?
>>
>>51811772
Degrees outside of USA aren't worth much in America unless the Uni was in the U.K.
>>
You can work as an oral servicewoman here if you like
>>
>>51811874
Damn. No way i can reverse that like, taking a test to prove that i know shit?
>>
>>51811932
hehe :^)
>>
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/423800/shortage_occupation_list_april_2015.pdf
If there isn't a job on the list, you are out of luck
It's easier if you are eligible for citizenship in an EU country
>>
>>51811950
You would probably have to take a few additional courses in America, but I seriously doubt you'd have to start over.
>>
>>51811772
Brazilian degrees usually aren't accepted in first world countries.
>>
>>51811950
Like >>51812113 said, no one would expect you to start over. As far as I know if the NHS is looking for oral surgeons, they will heavily subsidise or even fully pay for any additional training you may need in return for you working for them for a few years.
I doubt you are the first Brazilian person with a medicine related degree obtained in Brazil to look at NHS jobs in the UK.
https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/
>>
>>51812104
Damn, i should've picked some other course then. And nah, my dad can have portuguese citizenship but i can't.

>>51812119
Am i stuck here, irmão? No chance of getting out? I really wanted to move and try a better life in some better country.

>>51812113
That would suck because i'll graduate with 26 and i don't want to start over because i'll be relatively old
>>
>>51812257
http://portuguese-american-journal.com/community-citizenship-granted-to-grandchildren-of-portuguese-expats-portugal/
Have a look at this
>>
>>51812429
Yeah, my dad checked it out. His granddad was portuguese so he and i think my mom aswell can get citizenship but me and my brother can't.
>>
>>51812548
Ah ok fair enough. Sounds like you're out of luck 2bh
I think it's going to be hard to find a job in the UK and we have a In Out referendum for the EU, an Out will change immigration laws.
>>
>>51812651
Damn.. I heard canada is a great place to work if you have some sort of medical degree. Tbh i'm not picky about where to work, i just want to go somewhere where i can build a life and send my parents some money..
>>
>>51812929
You'll have be to certified in Canada to work here but you'll probably be able to do it with your Brazilian degree.
The higher quality your education the easier it is to get a visa and get certified.
>>
>>51813023
I will try it m8, thanks alot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.