[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If protestants are so anti papal what do they have to say about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: petr.jpg (7 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
petr.jpg
7 KB, 189x266
If protestants are so anti papal what do they have to say about saint Peter who was appointed by Christ himself? Do you know better than Jesus about how the Church should look like? Fucking heretics I swear you are all retarded.
>>
>>51810540
Judas was an apostle of Christ as well. What do these guys have in common? They're only human, not god. Not worthy of worship. Some Catholics understand this, but most don't.
>>
>>51810540
Why are all Christians so backwards and retarded?
>>
>>51810977
catholics don't worship pope you retardastant
>>
>>51811013
why are atheists so agressive despite claiming they like peace and progress?
>>
>>51811031
ok zbrigniew i believe you
>>
File: th.jpg (15 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15 KB, 300x196
>>51811031
This is what heresy looks like friend. Even having statues of Christ or Mary is sacrilegious.
>>
Peter and Jesus' brother James both broke Paul from their movement following his insistence that gentiles shouldn't have to adopt Mosaic Law, circumcision, or Jewish food customs. The rift between Paul and the Apostles only got worse after the Council of Jerusalem with the "Incident at Antioch", when Paul confronted Peter over his refusal to eat with Gentile Christians, eventually exiling himself from Antioch and the Apostles once and for all. So if the people who actually knew Jesus got pissed at the new, self-appointed 13th "least of all apostles" who wanted to diverge the movement from Judaism, Jesus probably had no intention of creating Christianity as we know it.

But I'm sure some Catholic clowns who've never made it halfway through Mark must know in their gut that the historians are wrong, and their Ignatian biblical teacher/bf from high school was spot on in his brushing over of everything between Paul's recovery to the Arian controversy
>>
Why are there seven churches in the Book of Revelation instead of "muh holiest onest ebiniest cukkolic church"?
>>
>>51810540

Youve managed to make Catholicism edgy. Good job sperglord.

Fucking loser.
>>
>>51811944
>american

it's not like your kike loving nation is christian in any shape or form to begin with
>>
File: 1383417235997.jpg (31 KB, 421x433) Image search: [Google]
1383417235997.jpg
31 KB, 421x433
>Literally, actually, believing in some primitive cult bollocks from 2000 years ago about some Jewish wizard
>In the year 2015
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.