[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a friendly /int/ survey on the subject of marijuana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: cannabis_sativa_vs_indica.jpg (259 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
cannabis_sativa_vs_indica.jpg
259 KB, 900x506
>your cunt
>which would you say is the dominant plant in your cunt?
>how much would you typically pay for a gram of the regular sort? (USD, for the sake of simplicity)
>>
It grows outside of my town
I dont have to pay someone
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
>>51802571
Indica
>>
LMAO
>>
>>51802571
flag
indica mainly for medical patients, sativa more for recreational
I think $10 a gram is common
>>
File: donatello.jpg (57 KB, 397x358) Image search: [Google]
donatello.jpg
57 KB, 397x358
>Portugal
>Indica

I sell this shit. 10€ per gram, 8,5€ if I'm selling to friends.

Most people usually buy hash. It's cheaper, but it's fucking disgusting. If only people knew what the hash they are buying truly is...
>>
>>51802571
1. Norway
2. Indica, probably. There's a good mix, I'd say.
3. The cheapest weed you can get is probably around $10/gr, but I wouldn't smoke that shit if someone paid me to. The quality goes up with the price, usually. At around $13-14/gr it starts getting decent and at $17 it's GOOD.

>>51802629
Sounds comfy.

>>51802721
Ya blew it.
>>
File: 1403879419171.jpg (21 KB, 198x223) Image search: [Google]
1403879419171.jpg
21 KB, 198x223
>>
>>51802571
cunt
no idea
$20 for haze
>>
sativa
like 1,25 US dollar a gram
>>
>>51803021
>like 1,25 US dollar a gram
Would that be the government-grown weed or street stuff? I'm not too familiar with how it works down in Uruguay, but it's legal, no?
>>
>>51802827
Hi, ex-drugdealer here. I used to sell polen instead of the hash we used to smoke in Spain aka ficha petrolera.
>>
>>51803122
Yeah, that´s the price I pay in my club and it´s homegrown stuff, don´t know about the governement stuff but it must be a little higher price
>>
>>51802827
>8,5€
Actualy a pretty good price
>>
>>51803307
>polen instead of the hash
What is the difference?
>>
>>51802571
DUDE
WEED MAN
EBIN MEMES MAN
FAR OUT 420 MAN
>>
>>51803574
The quality, both are hash but polen was the name of the one that had a higher quality.
>>
>>51803644
are you ok there, buddy?
>>
>>51803754
AYYY LMAO
>>
>>51803754
I think he might have gotten a bad batch of hash
That happend to me once
Etheir that or he is a retard
>>
>>51803746
Ah, okay. The best I ever had was some Nepalese temple Balls, got it in Amsterdam long ago. It was black, shiny, and very smelly. I still prefer buds.
>>
>>51803843
he's just Australian
>>
>>51803821
>AYYY LMAO
man... that got me thinking, actually.

could you theoretically grow pot in space? I think they've grown salad on the ISS, but I'm not sure.

>>51803843
>a bad batch of hash
it is for this very reason I don't fuck with that shit. I just don't see the appeal, to be frank.
>>
File: guyfieri.jpg (54 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
guyfieri.jpg
54 KB, 500x499
>Flag
>Personally like Indica. Both are easy to find in my part of the country.
>$20 a gram for flowers, $60 a gram of Dabs
>>
>>51804071
I gets you in a pretty fun mood and it loosens you up and even the most normal thing ever becomes the biggest joke ever witch is fun
>>
>>51803021
>>51803480
Based Uruguay.

>>51802571
1. Brazil
2. No idea. The shit I get is low quality garbage from Colombia or Paraguay, it comes compressed and full of ammonia. I imagine it's absolute shit compared to people who can get it legally, and hope it gets legalized in Brazil soon.
3. I buy 20g for R$50, which, nowadays, is US$13.27 (thanks Dilma).
>>
>>51802571
UK
No idea
around $15
>>51804071
You can grow most things in space so I don't see why not, except that it would be a waste of time and resources.
>>
>>51802571
>Flag
>Indica
>No more than $10 if it's really good stuff
>>
Hash is insanely expensive here in Brazil.
I would suppose there is good marijuana to be found here, I can almost guarantee so in the metropoles. Where I live, the standards for weed as are I described above - shitty brick weed.
Also, heroin is inexistent in Brazil. Apparently some immigrants (Chinese, if I'm not mistaken?) use it religiously or traditionally in São Paulo.
LSD, in my region, is rare, and most people confuse it for nbome, which is popularly known under the name of "doce" ("candy") and I guess some people think is the same as LSD, but it clearly isn't. You can find the real thing, but at least where I live, with some difficulty, and it's usually expensive.
>>
>>51802571
>weed
What a boring drug
>>
>USA: Portland, OR where its legal
>not sure Tbh, pretty good quality and a wide selection of strains tho. There's more dispensaries in my state than McDonalds or Starbucks so its not really typical of the whole country.
>$10 a gram, eights vary from $20-25 for mid-grade to $35 for dank. Dispensaries are kinda overpriced and taxed so a lot of people still buy from dealers and shit
>>
>>51802571
France
dunno, I haven't bought in years because I'm growing
dunno, I have about seven hundred grams in stock, and I don't intend on selling any of it. I just give 5-10g to close friends from time to time, and they bring beers
>>
>>51803928
temple balls is lovely if it's very good. chances are whatever you bought in amsterdam was not. much harder to tell quality hash over weed, but generally the best import in dam will be moroccan -- domestic stuff is even better. best shop in central dam for hash: bushdokter.

in answer to OP:
hybrid - usually cheese or 'amnesia' (not actual amnesia but similar.) £20 for anywhere from 1.2 - 2g is your typical dealer bag. you can also get 'thai' (read: african bush weed) and various hashes (black, polm etc) which are much, much cheaper. Somewhere in the middle would be the 'viet-bong' shit (wet skunk) which goes for old skool prices -- £20-25 / 3.5g.
>>
File: nxZ9Jos.jpg (117 KB, 760x1013) Image search: [Google]
nxZ9Jos.jpg
117 KB, 760x1013
>>51802571
It's illegal and seen as a drug by most elder people (45+) and people don't know much about it, most of argentinians that smoke just plant the seed and wait for harvesting.
We don't buy it by gram, most people smoke paraguay shit brickweed, it's called prensado and it's cheap and full of other shit besides marihuana, but still, this jar is about 60 USD for lets say 10 grams
>>
>>51802827
>If only people knew what the hash they are buying truly is...
Tell us more
>>
Argentina (Tierra del fuego more explicity)
Illegal
like 60 dollars for 25 gr (It's a fucking island and the only shortest way to cross the sea it's going to chile and then back to argentina, literally 4 national borders)
>>
>>51802571
You can get a variety of strains from different coffeeshops around town. They include sativa, indica and hybrid types such as Amnesia, White Widow, OG Kush, Northern Lights and so on.
The price on these varies, it can go from 8.5$/g to 13.5$/g on the more potent strains. Compared to other yurocountries, I find the weed here better in both quality and effects.
>>
>flag
>sativa
>$20 a g I think (I never purchase my own)
>>
>>51802571
I used report drug dealers while selling suppressors 2bh
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.