[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you live and how much do you pay in rent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rental-property.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
rental-property.jpg
72 KB, 800x600
I live in shitty East Helsinki with bydlo and immigrants. I pay 784 €/month + 16 € water for 56 m^2 for a flat built in '88.
The somalis above didn't understand how a drain works and they flooded my bathroom, they moved away and now some asshole who fights and listens way too loud to music moved in. A few months ago a neighbor got stabbed in the throat and died on the lawn. The people here are shit but the actual peninsula is very nice(Vuosaari).
>>
I pay $850 for a tiny bachelour suite and all utilities included, with underground parking. It's kind of shit because I live in a town with very little going on economically. But this is the price of British Columbia
>>
>>51802094
Chinese money fucked up your housing costs, eh?
>>
>>51802024
you forgot to mention if its a fair price and how it compares to the rest of helsinki RE prices.
>>
>>51802094
Mostly yes. But also the okanagan is considered a retirement area, so richer old people tend to live in this area which raises the cost even if there is no industry
>>
600/month for a shit 12m2 student room.

Thank you overpopulation.
>>
I live with my parents for rent in a flat in a two family house in a small-ish district town. The backyard is huge but on the downside we live on a relatively major road and the rush hour traffics and trucks can become annoying sometimes. I pay 100€ a month to my parents for food, they're nice enough not to charge rent because they have an empty room anyway and my apprentice wage isn't great.
>>
I rent a flat for US$400 with my sis in a worker class neighbourhood in Buenos Aires. The area isn't attractive in the slightest but the crime is generally low for the city. Most of our neighbours are retired couples and they're generally pretty cool.
>>
>>51806492
dang, I rent a bigger (20m2) and cheaper (500/month) one in Paris
granted it's a crackheads neighbourhood, but they usually stay in the park nearby so I don't care
>>
>>51802024
move
>>
I pay £58pw for my student flat which I share with three other people, and that includes all bills. I don't even live in the poorest part of the country so I don't know why it's so cheap, I'm just happy that it is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.