[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you want to see this french comedy ? Serial (Bad) Wedding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Do you want to see this french comedy ? Serial (Bad) Weddings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbyLWzBLLf8

4 french catholic girls who marry one arab musilm, one jew, one black, one chinese
>>
>>51798729

How kek can you get?
>>
>>51800179
Best grossing french movie of 2014 so there's your answer.
>>
>>51798729
Movie's message: "white people suck, persons of color rule!"
>>
no thanks. looks like shit. now excuse me, ill just take these peep show dvds and get the fudge out.
>>
I want to kill myself after seeing that display of supreme cūckery
>>
>>51800948
me too
>>
>It is currently estimated that 40% of the French population is descended at least partially from the different waves of immigration the country has received since the early 20th century

Why don't French people breed with other French people?
>>
Another Gay kek video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxEcDSYjgF8
>>
>>51801392
I don't know sincerely, it's incredible how much people have at least one italian, portuguese, spaniard, polish or germans in his genealogy...

the others europeans people don't do this kind of shit... and this is used like an excuse for liberals to says
> True French not exist, all people is french, more shitskins please !
>>
>>51800179
10 euros.
>>
french people have no sense of humor desu
>>
>>51800179
>How kek can you get?
Pretty fucking kek, considering this movie was considered TOO RACIST for British and American cinemas.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11158603/Racist-French-cinema-hit-too-politically-incorrect-for-UK-and-US-audiences.html
>>
>>51801583

Yeah, I could understand North Africans going there, but I don't understand why you have like a million chinks.
>>
I watched last year in cinema. SO FUCKING BAD.
You guys used to make good movies.
>>
>>51807354
I agree spaniard dude, our movies ARE FUCKING SHIT ! this is a shame... they are always stupid comedies made for please to leftist people, full of clichés and unrealistic stuff...
>>
>>51807523
I mean every stupid comedy from every country are bad, but this pile of shit really rustled my jimmies
>>
>>51807523

I watched one about an old musician that became a janitor and overdosed at the end. It was pretty shit.
>>
>implying I haven't already seen it with my normalfag family
I like that 80% of it is NOT about the keking, but intercultural banter. And that the solution to the whole conflict is alcohol.
Possibly /int/, the movie?
>>
>>51807523
And the one about the lesbos is decent but overrated becausd of the fag agenda.
>>
bump for kekness
>>
7/10
funny
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.