[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people that simply think that moving away from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: BzXaOUXCAAA8wPp.jpg (13 KB, 325x350) Image search: [Google]
BzXaOUXCAAA8wPp.jpg
13 KB, 325x350
>there are people that simply think that moving away from their home country will solve all their problems and they will be happy forever
>>
File: 1392338641268.gif (2 MB, 388x356) Image search: [Google]
1392338641268.gif
2 MB, 388x356
Worked for us
>>
Yes, i think so, because i am autist yes i am grown now but still i cant ineract with people, i think all aspects of human life must be robotized, which in my shit country is impossuble so everyday i have to fight my autism and speak with other stranger people
>>
>>51795899
>jews
>happy
>not constantly jewing people
>>
WE WUZ CAPTAIN N SHT
>>
>>51795868
It will

>rain
>snow
>green landscapes
>no bydlos blasting shitty loud music at 6:00AM
>smart blonde green-eyed qts
>no ugly criminal brown chilindians

I have none of those things here.
>>
well maybe not all problems
>>
What we muslims on /int/ should embrace is the stereotypes that 4chan have about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslim campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on 4chan. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan.
>>
Worked for me

Grass is greener in some cases and for normies who've no idea what to expect/what they want, but some countries are objectively better for the lifestyle you may want.
>>
File: 640px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png (26 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
640px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png
26 KB, 640x427
>>51795868
It will.
>>
>>51796643
>Neckbeard
isn't that halal though?
>>
>>51795966
Does kazakhstan doing good economically? I want to live in there, I know a couple languages and graduated somewhat good university.
>>
>>51795868
What's next in his acting career?
>>
>>51795868
A bitch cunt i know of wants to move to canada and think all of her problems will go away, she's the "I'm so depressed" idiots and loves feminism and refugees, especially love black men and muslims, I'm not even joking. Such an ugly cunt too.
>>
>>51796907
A documentary about the European way of life
>>
>>51796935
Convince her to stay. Only attractive Aussies may pass
>>
>>51796935

An Aussie in Canada? She'll freeze to death in summer
>>
>>51795868
È mais ou menos assim, bro
>>
>>51796860
No, anyways our dictator is opening free tax 2 or 1 mini cities, he is going to invite people from all over the world to work there, apus who dont take shower will be flooding those cities, bad
>>
>>51796907
Extortion next year
so he is typecasted too
>>
>>51797068
>economically doing worse
>still take immigrants from much more shittier countries
holy fuck
>>
>>51797068
>unironically posting here from a dictatorship
>>
>>51796983
I reckon, she's just going to fuck your country up, although she'll love Your prime minister.
>>51796985
She will shock everyone to death with her looks more likely.
>>
>>51795868
I think I'd be happier in a country that pays 10x as much money to workers because my work would be valued.
>>
>>51795868
Well if my workplace was completely destroyed then yeah I'd move
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.