[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What made you fall in love with the United Kingdom? For me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: shaun of the dead.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
shaun of the dead.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
What made you fall in love with the United Kingdom?

For me, it was the film Shaun of the Dead. What a damn good film that was.
>>
When I was a child I thought England was exactly like in Disney's Robin Hood and couldn't wait to visit it...
>>
File: Patrick_Pearse.jpg (37 KB, 473x400) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Pearse.jpg
37 KB, 473x400
>>51795498
>What made you fall in love with the United Kingdom?
the fact that i hate it, its people, its language, its government, its history and its culture with a passion
>>
But it's a shithole..
>>
Fucking nothing
>>
>>51795498
when i realised it was the only other civilised country in the world
>>
the women
>>
File: 1440416740778.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1440416740778.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
>>
>>51795879
not enough muslims for your liking?

>>51795863
pint glasses too big?
>>
>>51795498
Wouldn't describe myself as in love with the UK, but I certainly enjoy all their maintained age-old traditions and cities, aswell as their football banter and the way we reliable crush it on the field.
>>
the Big Black Cocks
I was exposed to the UK's greatest cultural elements through their TV and radio productions. BBC Radio 1 introduced me to the London electro house scene (among many other genres). The list of TV shows and documentaries I relished as a kid is far too long to list here.
>>
File: sharia-for-the-UK.jpg (111 KB, 550x364) Image search: [Google]
sharia-for-the-UK.jpg
111 KB, 550x364
>>51796050
>not enough muslims for your liking?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.