[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I don't own a nice home 10 minutes outside a large
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: imgres.jpg (17 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
17 KB, 286x176
>tfw I don't own a nice home 10 minutes outside a large city
>tfw no little blonde kids playing outside with their small car toys with their neighborhood friends
>not able to kiss my wife goodbye and have a good day from our gigantic kitchen
>not able to see the city skyline while i commute to work every day
>not able to chat with colleagues for 2-3 hours of the day not giving a fuck about productivity
>not being able to be invited to dinner and having casual socialization with work buddies
>not getting home and watching a football game with some beer and friends and planning a weekend getaway to some mountains
>not being able to pack my Chevy Silverado with camping essentials with my work bros
>not being able to see my hot wife with her hot friends sit around drinking wine while my kids play around with their kids and I'm chilling with my buddies grilling some burgers

why am i so depressed bros, i just want to have the american dream
>>
:(
>>
It's not to late my friend. We love European immigrants. If you meet the credentials you can apply for a work visa then marry an American to gain citizenship.
>>
I have that same feel
>>
pretty accurate american depiction

except for not caring about productivity, our productivity is slightly higher than Germany's per hour tbH

you should just get green card Tbh if u want to live the life
>>
>>51794616
If you're a qt you can come live with me. I love Latinas.
>>
>>51794669
I'm a guy and don't have any sisters so It's not gonna work senpai.
>>
>>51794592

I dont meet credentials im NEET
>>
File: download (3).jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>live in great suburb that is 30 min scenic ferry ride from city
>kids always out in the streets when it isn't raining terribly, neighbors always socializing
>everyone own chevy's and ford's with the exception of a few subarus
>4th of july here is 3 times more festive than christmas, everyone in neighborhood has massive barbecue all day and lights off fireworks for 3 hours
>everyone here watches football, everyone can bond over it
>tfw im living the american dream
>tfw euros will never know this comfy social life
>>
>>51794808
>imblying
Commieblocks are surprisingly close knit communities.
>>
File: AoriginalcSexvwK .jpg (119 KB, 602x609) Image search: [Google]
AoriginalcSexvwK .jpg
119 KB, 602x609
>>51794932
>vladimir we are running out of bread and potatos again
>it is okay putina, we will beg the neighbors for food again

>implying socializing because you like each other and socializing because you are poor an in need are the same
>>
>>51795047
We arent dying of hunger (not yet at least).
But getting together with the neighbors to watch football while your wives make dinner and the kids are playing outside has always been popular. Or playing belot in the gazebo infront of the commieblock while drinking. Or fixing one of the guys' shitty 15 year old car and everybody giving wrong advice while standing around eating sunflower seeds.
>>
File: Only+otto_eb8edb_5509142.jpg (81 KB, 666x562) Image search: [Google]
Only+otto_eb8edb_5509142.jpg
81 KB, 666x562
>>51795223
>bulgarians are so poor they have to settle for eating sunflower seeds and staring at old broken cars for entertainment

wew lad
>>
File: 1421680735979.png (494 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1421680735979.png
494 KB, 604x604
>>51795320
What are the american lower class passtimes?
>>
File: story.jpg (111 KB, 606x601) Image search: [Google]
story.jpg
111 KB, 606x601
>>51795387
>implying anyone in america can be poor in such a rich and bountiful land
>>
File: ireland.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ireland.png
21 KB, 400x400
>tfw you will never be a NEET Finnish shitposter
>>
File: 1419422783042.jpg (197 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1419422783042.jpg
197 KB, 900x675
>>51795512
True,true.
>>
>>51795223
That actually sounds comfy. Perhaps I should relocate to Eastern Europe.
>>
>>51795387
I grew up in a lower class white family.
In my block all the kids played outside in the summer and went sledding in the winter. The neighborhood would throw a block party every once in a while. Adults tend to drink beer and shoot-the-shit.
>>
File: 1433941540296.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
1433941540296.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>tfw born in this shithole and not america
>>
>>51795641
Property is pretty cheap right now so go ahead. Just dont do like the brits that buy in god forsaken gyppo infested regions.

>>51795740
Sounds like King of the hill.
>>
>>51795814
All the Nordic countries are the best countries. Why do you think everyone gets so butthurt about you all so much? Americans pledge allegiance to the US flag in the morning and prey to God at night hoping they'll wake up in Finland.
>>
>>51795740

my dream is to have a childhood like that one scene in that fat baseball movie where they try to get a baseball from a dog
>>
>>51796056
Sandlot? My childhood was basically like that. I remember when my neighbor got an N64. Shit was so cash.
>>
>tfw I own a nice home inside a large city
>tfw little kids playing outside with their small car toys with their neighborhood friends
>able to kiss my wife goodbye and have a good day from our gigantic kitchen
>seeing the city skyline while i briefly commute to work every day
>able to chat with colleagues for 2-3 hours of the day not giving a fuck about productivity and drinking 'cause I'm the owner
>being able to be invited to dinner and having casual socialization with work buddies constantly
>getting home and watching a football and handegg game with some beer and friends and planning a weekend getaway to some mountains
>being able to pack my Grand Cherokee with camping essentials with my work bros and friends
>being able to see my hot wife with her hot friends sit around drinking wine while my kids play around with their kids and I'm chilling with my buddies grilling some burger

Being mexican is good stuff my friends.
>>
>>51795387
getting shot
>>
>>51796519
You forgot shooting others
>>
>>51795986
Trust me it's not that great here. For example:
>shit tier weather all year round
>everything's expensive
>taxes
>shit government
>refugees
>ridiculous laws regarding selling and advertising alcohol
>ridiculous laws
>every finnish town looks the same, architecture is shit tier
>helsinkians (aka people from helsinki)
>shit cuisine

it's not that bad really but we get praised for nothing tbqh
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.