[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All Yuropoor guys I come across are 6' 2", fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mens-scarf.jpg (91 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
mens-scarf.jpg
91 KB, 675x900
>All Yuropoor guys I come across are 6' 2", fit and have model-esque looks
>much better looking than the average American or Canadian
>Yuropoor women still sleep with hairy little arabs and manlet african niggers

Kek. How can you yuropoors let this happen? Why do you complain about being single and foreveralone? You guys can easlily come to Asia and score dozens of dink girlfriends, yet you put up with your promiscuous Yuropoor women.
>>
WELL MY FRIEND YA KNOW WHAT THEY SAY...
>>
Too busy taking care of themselves to bother with women who are physically uncapable of appreciating beauty anyway. Women are a waste of time.
>>
>>51787111
you sound like some
>>
>>51787111

Where the fuck does that meme even come from? Why would a normal white girl be in a relationship with a poor dirty nigger who can't even speak their language? I never saw a turk let alone a refugee with a German girl and I doubt that will ever change.
>>
File: 1393460757965.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1393460757965.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>>51790107
>>51790107
>>
The spice must flow
>>
>things that doesn't happen
>>
>>51787111
>You guys can easlily come to Asia and score dozens of dink girlfriends

Who the fuck unironically wants Asian gfs? That's just some waifu-tier fantasy betas have, because they assume Asian girls will ignore their betaness due to their white skin.

I doubt it, to be honest..
>>
>>51787111
Because most whites lack confidence and/or because they are too autistic
>>
>>51787111

It's truly mind-boggling that some people on here are apparently unironically taking memes seriously....

Does it happen occasionally?
Yes
Is it common?
Fuck no, not even close
>>
>>51790107
Poor delusional Hans
>>
>>51790418

>all these germans in this chat

germans are the americans of europe
disgusting fashion sense, live to work, bad body fat, low definition, neckbeards

this thread was directed towards french/spanish/italians and MAYBE some dutch
>>
>>51790298
>mfw no qt face dancer to pretend shes not ugly
>>
>>51787111
The only way non-white immigrants can regularly have sex is prostitution. Luckily for all involved is that it is so cheap, nobody is to rape or anything. Small hint at Sweden, btw.
>>
>>51790406
this uezs
>>

That happens but it's not at all frequent.

Here no matter how leftist and progressive the EU dating someone out of your race get's you heavily stigmatize and object of jokes.

And that means any race. Asian, African, Native american whatever.

And niggers is the absolute worst of the worst.

"Queimar carvão" is a usual joke.

Colonial war still in the minds desu.
>>
File: 1445182008535.jpg (44 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1445182008535.jpg
44 KB, 720x404
>>51787111
they still don't sleep with you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.