[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which separatist movements in Europe do you support?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: 0cMjf.jpg (400 KB, 2815x2868) Image search: [Google]
0cMjf.jpg
400 KB, 2815x2868
Which separatist movements in Europe do you support?
>>
I support Silesians. I want those coal niggers to fuck off from poland and go to germany.
>>
>Moravian statehood
nice meme
>>
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%81u%C5%BCyce

It's our clay.
>>
Poor Italy got balkanize'd
>>
>Spain
>Italy
>Germany

JUST
>>
None what so ever.
>>
>>51787083
This - based Swissbro.
>>
>Sami seperation
>Sami claiming that big of a territory
>Sami claiming any land at all when they are outnumbered everywhere
>>
Non.
I would personally feed any separatist to fishes if I had a chance.
>>
lol at Spain

as for which I support - none peasants aren't supposed to have any rights let alone their own countries they would tank in two months
>>
>>51787143
Are you the oil Azerbaijani?
>>
File: broken-chains.jpg (13 KB, 441x538) Image search: [Google]
broken-chains.jpg
13 KB, 441x538
All of them.
>>
File: GN7TNdR.png (47 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
GN7TNdR.png
47 KB, 1200x900
>Buttmad Scanians think they can ever be free
We will just fill you with immigrants until you are all gone.
>>
Do Ålanders even have a separatist movement?
>>
>>51787446
Same. If anything they should be broken down further into city states.
>>
All the Spanish ones, because Spain is the most unnatural country in the region after Belgium. Belgium however will be united by the islamic population.
>>
>>51787582
>Spain is the most unnatural country in the region
why?
>>
>>51787521
Yes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_of_%C3%85land

but approval is only 7,4%
>>
Italy wants to become a bunch of city states again? And who the fuck wants to be independent from scandinavian countries and Germany? Those guys suck their own dick every second.
>>
>>51787649
Mostly because of language. Most of these separatist areas have different dialects that are recognized today as parts of a language. Some which don't are way too dependent on another nation to ever survive/have long been united, like Wales or Brittany.

In Spain you have Catalans who are fiercely separatist because they generate most of the wealth (no dependence), Galicia whose language resembles Portuguese more than Spanish and could even opt to join Portugal or go independent, and the Basques who are a world apart. These three areas alone are a huge chunk of Spanish territory, so how viable really is such a nation?
>>
>>51787649
Because he's retarded. Besides, half of those separatists movements represented in OP's image are non existant.
>>
A sami nation would be less than 1 % sami.
>>
>>51787891
>In Spain you have Catalans who are fiercely separatist because they generate most of the wealth (no dependence)

AHAHAHAHA. Stop watching stupid media Joao. 2 days ago the Spanish government had to give them a shitload of money so their fucking hospitals would not stop paying its workers.
They are full of shit and just want more money.
>>
At least it would have to be one that's not made up.
>>
>Andalucía
>Aragón
>Asturias
>Separarists movements

Those are just memes.
>>
All of them because they're fun to watch
>>
Imo Spain is the Eastern Europe of the Western Europe. The Slavic countries are seperated to the present and there were number of countries with their own culture and languages in the Iberian region. The region was unified and became "Spain" although it was supposed to be remain in different countries, with an exception of Portugal. Spain can be called as artifical nation, similar to Slavic countries under one country called USSR.
>>
>>51786770
all of them
>>
Imagine having to learn all the countries in that map.

Fuck separatism.
>>
>>51788086
I wish all the Spanish seperatist movements were memes
>>
>>51788119
the only "important" separatis movements are catalonia and basque countrie. Rest of hte movements are irrelevant (less 5% population support it)

in catalonia independence is supported 45% population, in basque country lees of the 30%

t.b.h. neither of these movements are goint to have a success
>>
>>51788137
Learn all the countries just to shitpost on int.
>>
>>51787119
Not in Karasjok and Kautokeino.
>>
>>51786770
All of them.
>>
>>51787416
there is only one
>>
What is that "country" in the north of scandinavia?
>>
File: 1449262045535.jpg (288 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1449262045535.jpg
288 KB, 1462x1462
>>51786770
>Unitetugal
>>
>>51788415
samiland
>>
>>51786770
>Giving samis anything

Fuck off, they already got their own parlament, they don't need anything else.
>>
>>51788137
just play CK2 or EU 4 :^)
>>
All of them

Weaker please
>>
This one is easier to see

>muh history
>muh culture
>>
>>51788307
Karasjok and Kautokeino kommune alone only got 5622 people combined.

Why should they be allowed to take land for themselves from the majority?
>>
>>51788571
The USA and Canada shouldn't look too much different either.
>>
>>51788415
Sapmi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A1pmi
>is the cultural region traditionally inhabited by the Sami people
In reality it's a pretty arbitrarily line drawn where it is somewhat believed that samis "traditionally" inhabited.
>the Sami make up only a small minority of about 5% of the population in Sápmi.
And it should be noted that samis live south sapmi too, and that a majority of samis in Norway even live in Oslo.
>No political organization advocates secession, although several groups desire more territorial autonomy and/or more self-determination for the region's indigenous population.
>>
>>51788745
I just said they aren't outnumbered everywhere.
>>
>>51788688
>Normandy
we wuz vikingz 'n shiet
>>
>>51786770
Catalan, Basque, Scottish, when it will be their majority that want it.
Partition Bosnia between Serbia and Croatia.
>>
>>51788758
Good thing we don't let whiny secessionists do what they want
>>
>>51788014
madrid is literally cancer of spain, even al-andalus moors are better
>>
>>51786770
vojvodina only
>>
>>51788086
that denial, fuck you and your gay royal family, madridista
>>
>>51788927
I'm from southern Ontario, I would give anything to be separated from the cancer that is Toronto. What State are you from?
>>
Jylland Republic
>>
>>51789039
I don't get your point. Did you mean to reply to me?
>>
>>51786770
>central regions with italian flag
>not pic related
>>
Karelia.

I know this would bite us in the ass, but I'd love to see the Russian butthurt that would ensue.
>>
>>51789111
yes, the point was that the separatist movement will only grow because of the stupid economical policy from castillian elite
>>
>>51789093
I was born in Mass, lived in Florida and Virginia, and now live between New Hampshire and South Carolina
>>
>>51789197
I support Karelian independence too because we'll have another meme country.
>this would bite us in the ass
What do you mean by that?
>>
Ukraine, of course
>>
>>51789078
I'm not a monarchist, and I'm actually from one of those "separatists" regions.
Literally noone wants independence in Andalucía, Aragon or Asturias. Independentist parties in those regions are completely irrelevant.
>>
>>51786770
None. Genocide all separatists.
>>
>>51787143
>former soviet satellite.
>doesnt support separatists
>>
I support Sami independence.

Not because I like them, but because I want to see them starve to death after their free money stops coming from the south.
>>
>>51788688
>Prussia
WE WUZ KINGS AND SHIEET
>>
File: 31231231242312.png (1 MB, 1359x925) Image search: [Google]
31231231242312.png
1 MB, 1359x925
>>51789308
EUSKARA FOR THE BASQUE
>>
>>51789555
Euskara is the language, retard.
>>
>>51789253

If Karelia would gain independence, it would most likelly seek to join Finland, in which case Putin would pull the "We have protect the Russian minority:D" meme.
>>
>his map doesn't feature the DNR

FASCIST UKRAINE SUPPORTER
>>
>>51786770
VESTLANDET INDEPENDENT WHEN!?
>>
>>51788244

>Galicia has no major separatist or nationalist movements

Madraca de mierda detectao
>>
>>51787891

>you have Catalans who are fiercely separatist because they generate most of the wealth.

You clearly know shit. By the way Catalonia is the region embedded the most in debt.
>>
File: 1444771792799.png (5 KB, 411x354) Image search: [Google]
1444771792799.png
5 KB, 411x354
>>51787724
They'd get my support desu
>>
>>51788244

>in basque country lees of the 30%

KEK
>>
Sapmi

Keep the north pure and white.
>>
Crete doesn't want to get independent from Greece and secondly you have forgot include Cyprus.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.