[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try to defend this you cumskins. https://www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: putin is manlet.jpg (42 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
putin is manlet.jpg
42 KB, 500x286
Try to defend this you cumskins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnWw_lH4tQ
>>
>>51785917
Turkroach spotted. Thanks Angela.
>>
>>51785948
And you are not a white Canadian.
>>
>>51785917
Old Testament is lots of fun, m8. They should make fun of new one.
>>
>>51786005
>*rmenians with proxy
>>
What a disgusting as fuck language.
>>
>>51785917
It's great because prove both are kind of the same shit for fanatics nutjobs to follow.
>>
>>51786080
Le wut?
>>
>>51785917
shitty nordic fuckshit language

you're full of crap...viking fuxckjer
>>
>>51785917
>cumskin
Is it supposed to be offensive word? Sperm is white so that only proves that white man rules. Shit is on the other hand brown or black, but it desn't matter. It stinks aso you avoid it.
>>
>>51785917

>Le what about Christianity meme
>In the Netherlands

Almost half of this country is non religious, and of the religous people only about 1 in 5 goes to Church weekly.. People in this country generally don't read the Bible, go to Church or pray.. There's a reason for that. The whole frame of this 'experiment' is a bit silly because of that..
>'But the faith you people collectively abolished, but USED to believe like 200 years ago, has horrible texts too!1'
>>
>>51785917
Why must I protect this? The Bible is shitty as well if we had Christians butthurt/crazy enough they might go extremist too.
>>
>>51786366
Not all whites have to be cumskins and Slavs aren't white.

>>51786421
reported
>>
>>51785917
the rules for jews in the old testament do not apply to christians. christ made a new covenant and his teachings are what apply. The old testament is there in the bible because it contains the prophecies that prove jesus is the the messiah, as well as functioning as a history book and providing context and understanding to better interpret what the meaning of things said in the new testament are.

anyone who uses the old testament to attack christianity literally has no idea what they are talking about
>>
>>51786559
>anyone who uses the old testament to attack christianity literally has no idea what they are talking about
And, yet, fundies still pick and choose which OT verses they follow. Interdasting.

t. Catholic
>>
>>51785917
t. Albertazil Barbosoglu
>>
>>51786698
>>51786559
I'm sure God will come by to clear up all this vagueness any moment now.
>>
>>51786834
He already has, as revealed to the saints and theologians who were blessed by the Holy Spirit with the grace to help us better understand the will of the Father.
>>
>>51785917
>We shouldn't criticise Islam because Christianity does it too

Very progressive Europe
>>
>>51786707
reported
>>
>>51787058
Why are people who studied the Bible still debating so many aspects about the religion all the time? In 2000 years people still don't know what the true Christian way to go is there are so many Christian factions in the world. Clearly some other revelation is needed, or people need to just drop the religion.
>>
>>51786236
>dutch
>nordic

bolish education, everyone
>>
>>51785917
Christians don't breed extremists. Christians founded the country. Christians don't chimp out, Christians aren't responsible for the majority of the conflict in the world right now. Christian countries compared with Muslim countries are civilized and egalitarian. Ask ANY non Muslim who they would prefer as a neighbor, a Christian or a Muslim?

A Christian will lend you his lawn mower, maybe tell you to keep the swearing to a minimum. A muslim will rape your kids, throw acid in your face, or just cut your head off. between 15-25% of Muslims are either extremists or extremist sympathisers, and even the ''''''''''''''''moderates''''''''''''' are savages 2bh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1le8KiPqt5I
>>
File: 1420878076909.jpg (116 KB, 769x798) Image search: [Google]
1420878076909.jpg
116 KB, 769x798
>>51785917
Better to be the color of juice of life than shit, t.b.h.
>>
>>51787239
>Why are people who studied the Bible still debating so many aspects about the religion all the time?
>why are cooks still trying new recipes?
Because life is complex. For every answer we find, another question arises.

You're looking at this from the perspective of a literalist.
>>
>>51785917
Good thing all of that is in the Old Testament. The only Old Testament laws that apply to us are those that are reiterated by the Lord Jesus Christ himself.
>>
File: 1401416505897.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1401416505897.png
41 KB, 455x410
>you will never witness those two being jumped by mehmet and his boys
>>
>>51787645
That arc doesn't even follow a fucking parabolic trajectory. Consider me triggered.
>>
>>51787685
What other way am I supposed to look at it then? And with it I mean the Bible which is essentially your manual of life.
>>
>>51787645
Shit is compost and gives life to potatos. Lithuanians eat shit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.