[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lefties butthurt never gonna end https://www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 13277687035.jpg (4 KB, 160x154) Image search: [Google]
13277687035.jpg
4 KB, 160x154
lefties butthurt never gonna end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5v1v6rfp8Q
>>
>>51785117
I don't see something wrong in it.
Last goverment was corrupted and sold most of companies and media to german hand. They took milions of euro bribes from Merkel and they do what germans want...
Now we will have re-polonisation.
>>
>>51785310
>re-polonisation
>under global capitalism
sure you just wait bud
>>
>>51785552
Hungary do that.
So we can do this too..

Po prostu wywalić tvn, polsat itd z multipleksu, dojebać podatki od zagranicznych korporacji i operatorów. Polskie szybko wypełnią powstałą lukę.
>>
>burned an effigy of an orthodox jew
>>
>>51785310
it will cost you double the amount or face EU punishment when they take it to court
all payed by the avarage pole and they will be told its their best interest

probably played into the hands of already rich fucks for money close to your ruling party
>>
>>51785780
>Jews are evil
>They own banks, they are illuminati n shit
>>
>>51785811
>POLAND PAY PUNISHMENT
>no fuck off
>o-ok

implaying that faggy europe can do anything beside sucking a nigger dick
>>
>>51785117
Poland has diplomatic relations with North Korea and uses North Korean laborers to build Jesus statues. But if you thought that was bad Poland is now a dictatorship that values Christian values like Hungry, Russia, and Belarus. Poland had potential but it is truly a disgusting country now.

t. leftist
>>
File: duda w chinach.jpg (264 KB, 1028x602) Image search: [Google]
duda w chinach.jpg
264 KB, 1028x602
>>51785984
t b h our president was last week in china in their cloning facility. So that wasn't korea
China is now our ally.
And we will buy nukes from USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc7MJto-sB4
>>
>>51786059
I was talking about this

http://www.dw.com/en/rights-group-accuses-north-korea-of-using-citizens-as-slave-labor/a-18894803
>>
>>51786138
That is our shield against refugees.
"propaganda" in west working fine, we paid some shelekels to your media and now muslims and ""refugees" don't want to settle here.
:D
>>
>>51785871
they can stop sending your euromoneys, cut back your euromoneys, freeze ongoing payments, blackmail with lack of investments and so on

you will pay for your repolonisation and its gona hurt or face worse consequences

i dont know what kinda lalaland is pictured there about us, but we are the poorest countr in v4 and the region with good reasons
>>
>>51786275
we are paying more than we get since 2013 so they can fuck off with moneyz also
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.