[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling sick today fellow /int/olerants. Tell me about the traditional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (73 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
73 KB, 480x270
Feeling sick today fellow /int/olerants.

Tell me about the traditional remedies and treatments in your cunt for when you get sick.
>>
>>51784340
Man up, don't be a pussy.
Nah jk, you get free welfare of course.
>>
File: spirol.jpg (35 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
spirol.jpg
35 KB, 320x240
>Tell me about the traditional remedies and treatments in your cunt for when you get sick.

few shots of pic related
>>
>>51784418
>>51784464
>welfare and booze
You better hope our Mexicans never hear about Europe guys.
>>
>>51784340
you drink a cup of cement and harden the fuck up
>>
>>51784340
>traditional remedies
Drink a mixture of warm water and fungus caterpillar
>>
>>51784340
I know that the Japanese put a leek up their butt in situations like these. They also overload on blankets because apparently sweating a lot helps they think.
>>
>>51784698
I think that may have to do with the fact that the vast majority of Japanese houses and apartments do not have heat.
>>
>>51784340

If booze, tar or sauna won't help, the disease will kill you
>>
>>51784749
Tar?
>>
>>51784768

It was used as antiseptic.
>>
>>51784340
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grog
>>
>>51784827
Did you drink it or...what?
>>
Pray for allah
>>
>>51784971

I think it was used as an ointment.
>>
>>51784340
rub some dollar cream on your back or drink some goy blood always helps me at least
>>
>>51785006
There is always this too.
>>
File: redka-s-medom.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
redka-s-medom.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>51784340
Tea or milk with honey, raspberry tea, garlic with honey (teaspoonful 1:1), honey-soaked black radish, mustard baths for feet, decoction of birch buds, sailvia boiled in milk, guelder-rose.
>>
>>51784698
>>51784730
It's a traditional thing everywhere.
>>
>>51784340
A good dicking
>>
If its a cold, a hot toddie and/or a cup of tea.

Hot toddie:
Hot water
Whisky
Honey
sometimes cinnamon
>>
>>51784340
Hardening the fuck up and stop being a soft-cunt.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.