[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia: The Most Notorious Gold Theft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: aaa.jpg (114 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
114 KB, 640x426
> The Romanian Treasure is a collection of valuable objects and the gold reserves (120 tonnes) of the Romanian government sent to Russia for safekeeping during World War I. Only part of the objects, and none of the gold reserves have been returned as of 2015.

why russians so dick head?
>>
That's why romanians steal all those metals when they come here...
>>
>>51783863
They deserve it for letting gypsies spawn there
>>
USSR took your gold. USSR doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>51783863
It ended up going to America after World War II but now we don't really have any gold so who knows where it is now.
>>
>>51784067
op here, good at least free world took the gold not the communist bastards.
>>
>>51783984
But Pekka, USSR didn't exist during the WWI
>>
>>51784178
>cockroach judging other countries
>>
File: 1412825456453.png (213 KB, 528x4464) Image search: [Google]
1412825456453.png
213 KB, 528x4464
>>
>>51784825
That polandball comic is a work of love.
>>
>>51784865
Also Russia has done questionable things with our gold reserves and historical archives, as well.
>>
>>51783984

The Russian Federation is the heriditary state of the USSR in International Law though... So basically the Russian Federation is responsible for all debts and obligations the USSR had.
>>
>sent to Russia for safekeeping

What a magnificent idea!
Cyka blyat :DD
>>
>>51784914
Ruskies are only responsible for what USSR did when it benefits them.
>>
>>51783863
Honestly I can't imagine the communists giving gold back to a capitalist nation.
And the current government... well they have a tendency to forget certain specific things happened.
>>
>>51785487
This finn understands.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.