[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The U.K has now gone over 5 years without a mass shooting.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: A banter future.jpg (17 KB, 522x272) Image search: [Google]
A banter future.jpg
17 KB, 522x272
The U.K has now gone over 5 years without a mass shooting.

How does this make you all feel?

>kind of relevant joke article.
http://newsthump.com/2015/12/04/uk-somehow-manages-fifth-successive-year-with-no-mass-shootings/
>>
>>51782730
>only 5 years

dissapointed i guess
>>
File: 1444785754871s.jpg (4 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
1444785754871s.jpg
4 KB, 125x104
>Experts in Gunology, which includes anyone with an Internet connection and a short temper, insist that the only way to avoid regular massacres is for everyone to be armed and decry anyone who thinks differently as ‘fukcin stupid basterds I shoud waist yer gay ass’, whatever that may mean.
>>
>>51782730
so it seems like satire sights jump on this as fast as they can

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/australia-enjoys-another-peaceful-day-under-oppressive-gun-control-regime/
>>
With effective treatment for the mentally ill, and a morally laudable refusal to glorify violence. If only our media would be so upstanding.
>>
>>51782799
Yeah, seems like quite a few websites are getting in on this recently.

http://newsthump.com/2015/12/04/america-celebrates-24-hours-without-a-mass-shooting/
>>
>>51782843
Eh, some of newspapers can be pretty violence glorifying. Whatever get's dem dur views. How easy is it to get access to guns if you do have a bit of a mental health record?
>>
Countries with less strict gun laws have fared better you c.uck living in denial
>>
>>51782937
If you have ever committed a felony or have ever been unwillingly admitted to a mental institution, then you are forbidden from owning firearms in the state of AL. I'm not sure, but I believe it is the same on a federal level.
>>
>>51783007
That seems pretty sensible then. To be honest, If I was the POTUS I still don't think I'd touch guns. I think the U.S may have fared better if from it's conception trying to get guns was to hard but there are too many in circulation that there's not much else that can be done. You may as well just roll with it.
>>
>>51782988
Countries with less Fins have fared better you c.uck living in denial.
>>
>5 years since Derrick Bird
Shit, that's gone quickly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.