[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont you like us norskies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: vcMBlv5.jpg (66 KB, 960x437) Image search: [Google]
vcMBlv5.jpg
66 KB, 960x437
What have we ever done to you so that you dont like us?
>>
norks are dorks
>>
>>51781424
jeg laere norsk og jeg liker oel
>>
Why do you kill whales, you snowniggers, whales are cute, stop that, it's not like you were bombed with atomic bombs twice or anything.
>>
>>51781424
I think you guys are fine desu
Got pretty hammered with some Norwegians in Germany, they were funny guys.
>>
Export more codfish lads
>>
>>51781424
I have genuinely never met a Norwegian. I've heard and enjoyed some of your black metal though.
>>
>>51785123
We actually asked the whales about it and they said that it Was ok with them.
>>
>>51781424
Their skin too dark for Norskies. Are they tanned?
>>
>>51786873
What do you actually think about us? That we all are a bunch of ghost White people?
>>
>>51786873
Yes.

>>51785280
I'll tell the cod to drop by your house.
>>
>>51787123
but you are in general
>>
>>51786873
Norway is fake tan city lad

actually pretty disgusting that the average norge woman is orange rather than white
>>
you are obnoxious cunts to the point /int/ is known as scandinavian cirklejerk
>>
>>51787140
Why did you have to tell about the sunbeds? IT Was supposed to be a secret
>>
>>51787123
>ghost White people?
Yes.
>>
You mean in this board? Norwegians are ignorant and Swedes are buttblasted, Danes I don't really know.
>>
>>51787123
What's the definition of "ghost" white people? I have barely any idea about people in Norway, the internet says they are cold and boring people due to the climate. Elves? That's what I think about Norwegian women.
>>
>>51781424
i like Norwegians, you guys are too rich though
>>
>>51787359
13C here now. I dont know why that is so terrible. Sun? No
>>
>>51781424
Because ur all racists. Too many threads hating on snackbars and migrants and always posted under a euroflag and usually u Norway or Sweden or whatever
>>
>>51787202
I have never thought about it before. Maybe that is the reason that thai women are so popular in norway. They are sort of like us, yellow
>>
OK bunch irl but a pretty shit poster.
Handle banter worse than Icelandic, NZ or Irish, take every meme about Norway way too seriously.
>>
>>51787606
What racist? Thai women are almost like godess here god damn it
>>
too autistic
>>
>>51787606
Migrants aren't a race and neither are ackbars
>>
>>51781424
>norskies
It's confirmed, you're not Norwegian. Only Norwegian Americans use that cringeworthy word.
>>
>>51787884
It became official after all the ^alt for norge^ americans used it on tv
>>
If you stop fighting among each other and say terrible things about me that would be great.
>>
File: haraldurjonhanneson.jpg (12 KB, 159x160) Image search: [Google]
haraldurjonhanneson.jpg
12 KB, 159x160
You attacked defenceless monks and then ran away whenever meeting armed resistance
>>
File: profile3_by_vuldafer-d3ioe98.jpg (60 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
profile3_by_vuldafer-d3ioe98.jpg
60 KB, 400x533
Only good Norwegians are the elves from north of Trondheim.
>>
Times in Norway are tough now that the price of oil is in the shitter
>>
>>51781424

>arrogant
>ignorant
>incapable of accepting that other cultures have different values and priorities
>very little culture
>socially awkward
Gee, whats not to like...
>>
I thought Norwegians would be bros like most Finns but they're way more autistic and quite dumb.
>>
>>51781424
but i love norway
>>
>>51781424
the only blonde is upside down and showing off her camel toe
>>
File: 0001.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>51781424
Thank you for this
>>
>>51788355
If you want one then I can sell you one cheap. Special price only for you http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GRvvvVzIRK8
>>
>>51788672
Hey dont be rude. We named a whole county after them here in norway. I think that is good enough.
>>
>>51788557
>arrogant
this
>ignorant
this with some exception
>incapable of accepting that other cultures have different values and priorities
They suck nigger and muslim dick very well
>very little culture
Depends on what you mean by culture
>socially awkward
I would say they're social active in their own way
>>
File: 27_riittaikonenhjorthbengt33.jpg (120 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
27_riittaikonenhjorthbengt33.jpg
120 KB, 600x500
I like Norskies. Never had any bad thoughts about you.

Too bad the only Nordic country we have any actual ties with irl is Sweden.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.