[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to the shop to buy shit >get to register >$39.95
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 313x470
>go to the shop to buy shit
>get to register
>$39.95 total
>insert debit card
>get put on the spot by the cashier who asks if I would like to make a 5 cent donation to charity

Your cunt
Do you give money to beggars?
How about charities?
>>
>>51779202
>Chile
>Beggars only if they don't smell like booze and I have change
>Charities (as in OP's) no
Here in Chile, giving money to charity via big stores help them to avoid paying tax due to a "Charity law". I don't like people avoiding their taxes.
>>
>>51779202
Turkey
No i don't give my money to Syrians or Gypsies
No i don't give my money to hurka durka schools
>>
>>51779331
Making your customers to pay taxes for you, thats fuggin clevah desu
>>
They only ask for 5 cents?
>>
>>51780804
That's how it works here too.

And no, I wouldn't give to a charity. I wouldn't give money to a beggar either. I have on several occasions bought food and booze to homeless people in exchange for a story. No free dinner and all that.
>>
I prefer to give to beggars because most (nearly all) charities tend to just take your money & spend it on other shit.
>>
>>51780860
It was to round off to a neat $40 I imagine

>>51781879
And do you think that these beggars are using this money on anything other than alcohol and gambling?
>>
>>51779202
>>get put on the spot by the cashier who asks if I would like to make a 5 cent donation to charity
what'd you say then? i'd ask them to fuck off 2bh
>>
>>51782552
actually, i'm too much of a faggot to do that. realistically speaking, i wouldn't protest.
>>
I avoid giving money to bums and beggers, but if it's for some sick kid (the state doesn't do much for rare conditions) I donate.
They write you a note and everything.
>>
>>51779202
Sweden
Ewww no
Haha no
>>
>>51779202
France
Yes if they're not dirty, smelling piss or passed-out because they're drunk
No (Even if I should. I was thinking of donating some money to my local church who cares for the eldery)
>>
>>51782599
>>51782552
When someone puts you on the spot like that and mentions 5 cents and sick kids you kinda go into auto pilot. Autists might say they'd tell them to fuck off but we all know what they'd do
>>
1.flag
2.never
3.no
>>
File: hotel.png (178 KB, 1769x258) Image search: [Google]
hotel.png
178 KB, 1769x258
>go to a hotel
>check out
>receipt mentions THIS
What do you do?

(5 SAR is more than 1 EUR)
>>
>>51782978
kindly inform/contact the Front Desk
>>
>>51782978
>has already been donated
>need to request it back

At that point I don't even consider it charity, just part of the hotel cost and that the company decides to donate money from their own pockets. Unless this was added ontop of the bill in which case I'd be pissed. Saudis probably disabled those kids after they were caught stealing a loaf bread
>>
Italy
Maybe if they are very polite or funny, I often give out cigarettes though.
Fuck no I hate charities they make me sick.
>>
>>51779202
No, I already donate monthly to Doctors without border. But since they seems to be an organisation that only want the best from mankind, I suppose I'm going to get told by an American what a horrible person I am for supporting them and how much damage they do or something retarded like that.
>>
I donated to some projects several times. Like old buildings restoration and such. Otherwise no.
>>
>>51779202
only if they're good at playing music
>>
>>51782780
I've rejected tonnes of chuggers desu.

>lady collecting signatures at charles de gaulle
>comes up to me inconspicuously
>assume she wants directions
>can I help you?
>she's waving around a paper and pen
>almost lose my spaghetti
>she's deaf and stupid
>assume it's just a signature collection or a survey
>auto-reject
>she keeps waving it around
>move a couple meters
>she follows
>fine, give me the damn paper
>it's a list with donations
>"FOUNDATION FOR DEAF AND STUPID CHILDREN"
>Mohammed 5 EUR
>Gilles 10 EUR
>take the pen
>"anon, 0 EUR"
>:^)
>looks at me in disgust
>run away
>countless more zergs ambushing travellers
>fight my way through the rest of the chuggers to the gate
>finally enjoy my gin & tonic on the flight
>>
If I have change which is once a year I give it to a beggar. I give a small amount to UNHCR every month.
>>
>>51783532
top autism
enjoyed it 2bh
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.