[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your country 2. How do you feel about Singapore? 3. If you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Singapore.png (15 KB, 327x350) Image search: [Google]
Singapore.png
15 KB, 327x350
1. Your country

2. How do you feel about Singapore?

3. If you've been there or lived there, tell us more
>>
1.Japan
2.Tax heaven
3.have never
>>
>>51777963
1.flag
2.Tax Haven
3.Yes, have been there once before.
>sightseeing
>>
>>51778169
Since most of them are Chinese, did you feel that the society was really familiar, or did it still seem foreign to you?
>>
>>51777963
1. Flag, Bedok represent!
2. Pretty good place to live in if you want a simple life
3. It's almost like we were developed to cater to tourism and foreign direct investments. Not a good place to have fun but definitely great to retire in. Very low crime rate and not much racism.
>>
>how do you feel about some irrelevant shithole nobody cares about

mhm, you tell me
>>
File: P1080141.jpg (3 MB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
P1080141.jpg
3 MB, 4288x3216
Been there, it's super nice and clean. Safer and more advanced than any American city.
>>
>you will never be able to banter singapore with "singapoor" because they are rich as fuck

not fair, tits name is asking for bantz
>>
>>51778185
I had been told that Singaporians are polyglots, but while I was there, they just spoke English

>only one bus driver spoke Hokkien
>>
>>51778435
Their law is mean.
>>
Shtty autism inducing product of post colonialism
>>
>>51778532
Well, their laws ARE pretty strict, but it seems to work out for them.

>>51778550
Why does it induce your autism?
>>
>>51778596
Should be part of malayysia
>>
>>51778619
Singapore's success makes me wonder what would happen if more city-states like this would be created in third-world areas. Maybe we could try Latin America and the Middle East next.
>>
>>51778619
we were part of malaysia. but decide to kick us out.
>>
>>51778596
I remember a stupid American visitor drew graffiti in Singapore, got caught, the law enforcement was about to do canning penalty.
And American goverment tried their best to beg Singapore not to do that

>the penalty was done anyway
>>
>>51778739
Sounds good to me. Graffiti is dumb as fuck, tbqlfh
>>
>>51778809
The penalty would never happens to us, right?

>human rights
>>
>>51778270
Hey now, Italy's not so bad
>>
>>51778739
America still has the even more barbaric punishment of death. Commit a crime in a foreign country and suffer their punishment
>>
>>51778997
the chair?
>>
>>51779033
yes
>>
File: 14uyvycv.jpg (315 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
14uyvycv.jpg
315 KB, 960x1280
2.Not gay enough
3.Boipucci flows like water if you know where to look. Tight little twink bitches yeaaaahhh
>>
>>51778901

Do not break the law and you will be fine. If you do you better have a plane ticket out in less than six hours.

All bets are off if someone is dead.
>>
>>51777963
Facist chinks who owe all their success to the brits
>>
top tier country desu

if only their neighbors weren't so shit with the air pollution...
>>
>>51778619
Uruguay > Negrotina, as the case with Singapore and Malaysia
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.