[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The battle of Suiyang. Among the casualties and losses, 20-30,000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: chinese.png (85 KB, 319x628) Image search: [Google]
chinese.png
85 KB, 319x628
The battle of Suiyang.
Among the casualties and losses, 20-30,000 civilians eaten.

So I guess the Chinese have always had a penchant for eating things they shouldn't.

Also, who here has tried dog?
>>
Only horse
>>
>>51777873
China has a long history of cannibalism actually.
>>
>>51777891
How did you find it?
>>
>Chinese """people"""
>>
>>51777901
I read that during the famines of the great leap forward, they used to trade their children like livestock.
There was some Chinese proverb that emerged about eating kids.
>>
>>51777904
Horse sausages are tradtional Tatar food, its rather widespread in my region.
Its really tasty, no joking.
>>
>>51777941
Is it comparable to beef or venison?

That's one of those animals I could never eat.
My girlfriend loves her horses, so there is kind of a bullshit emotional attachment to them.

Cats on the other hand....fuck cats.
>>
>>51777976
>He never had horse lasagna
You should dissociate your pets and the rest.
>>
>>51777976
horse is really good
>>
>>51777976
Never tried venison, comparing to beef its has more strong taste, somewhat like jerky.
>>
>>51777976
Holy shit. I never thought horse meat could be a taboo
Fucking anglos
>>
File: horse pepe.jpg (33 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
horse pepe.jpg
33 KB, 500x396
>>51778012
If I want horse lasagna I want to know I'm eating horse lasagna, unlike the British.
>>
Chinese are disgusting savages.

They shit in public, kids and adults alike.

They eat dogs, cats, and rats.
>>
E-Eaten???
>>
>>51778060
You've never had human taquitos before?

baka
>>
>>51778047
Woah there mario, I thought the Italians would have an appreciation for horses seeing as all their cars keep breaking down.

>>51778057
...and you legally cant help anyone in trouble, lest they sue you.
>>
>>51778057
Fucking amerifat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWUvJbzDoRg

This dish is called Three Screams.

The first scream is when you pick the mouse up with your chopsticks.

The second scream is when you dip the mouse in hot chili sauce.

The third scream is when you put the mouse in your mouth and crush it with your teeth.

I am not joking here.
>>
>>51778060
You know that shit is serious when fucking Mexico gets afraid
>>
Why eat them and not enslave them.Dude wtf.
>>
File: what the fug'.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
what the fug'.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>51778147
Do the cartels eat people I wonder?

>>51778146
Fucking Asians, really.
I can get eating incest, but a live baby mouse.
Fuck sakes.
>>
>>51778179
A ready food supply.
The leader dude took out his concubine, and slit her throat in front of his men and said, 'Seeing as you cant have her, ill share her with you' or something like that, and then they proceeded to eat her.
>>
>>51778179
value of life decreases as population density increases
>>
>>51778220
What - the - fuck.
>>
>>51778286
Yea
It would make the basis for a good movie, as long as it wan;t made in the mainland.
They could call it 'The army that ate everybody'.
>>
>>51777933
>>51778113
>>51778229
>you can almost legally kill people
Sounds interesting tbhfam
>>
>On 13 April 2012, a Japanese man cut off, cooked and served his genitals to five people. Each of the diners paid 250 $ per portion.

lel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_cannibalism
>>
>>51778147
kek
>>
>>51778363
>On 31 May 2012, a Swedish professor took revenge on his wife by cutting off her lips and eating them.[125]
>>
>>51778363
Seriously, why would he want to be paid such a measly amount to cut of his benis?
>>
It's pretty much part of Chinese culture.
It's a well-known fact that the Confucius's most favorite food was corned human flesh and he ceased it with regret after he ate one of his disciples.
Offering one's family (most notably, wife or daughter) as banquet to a precious guest was highly regarded as a representation of sincerity.
There are a lot of Chinese literatures in which they welcome guests by offering their family's flesh (e.g. Romance of The Three Kingdoms).
Whenever a war occurred, Chinese cities became a fortress and residents were considered to be a ration if the war dragged, and a systematically established human flesh market emerged.
>>
File: brutal.png (387 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
387 KB, 600x600
>>51778363
>In April 2013, British punk rock musician David Playpenz ate his finger after it was severed in a motorcycle accident
>>
This why people call Asians soulless
>>
>This fucking thread

God I hate being half-chink. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth being proud about being Chinese because there's so much more bad than good in Chinese culture and history. Sure we got emperors and the Great Wall and shit, but so much more death, famine and destruction than anyone else. And threads like this make me feel like utter shit.
>>
File: 1434972059389.png (859 KB, 1830x1254) Image search: [Google]
1434972059389.png
859 KB, 1830x1254
>>51778575
The Chinese are making the Maoris look like pussies.
>>
>>51778651
It's ok, you can identify as white, it's 2015.
>>
>>51778575
Please tell me this is not true....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_etl_qkelX0
>>
>>51778192
>>51778646
>Asians

Nice fucking try, Wang Chang. Trying to lump all the other Asians into this.
>>
The problem is Traditional Chinese Medicine... Fuck that shit.
>>
>>51778752
They all look the same to me.
>>
>>51778651
i'm actually pretty proud of this, actually. Making even mexicans afraid of us is good, I don't even have to do anything myself.

Why are you so keked that you feel ashamed for something you are born as? It's not like it's your choice to be born as who you are.

Live life according to the way you like. I pick aspects of chinese culture I like to follow with and disregard the things I find stupid. Your life after birth is yours to control.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.