[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are toilets in the U.S. made bigger then everywhere else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: american_toilet.jpg (45 KB, 650x445) Image search: [Google]
american_toilet.jpg
45 KB, 650x445
Are toilets in the U.S. made bigger then everywhere else?
>>
Yes. They have 'rear extenders' that slide outwards to accommodate their size
>>
>>51774138
>being a nation that is so fat you need rear extenders in every toilet made.

top kek
>>
im morbidly obese so i just shit in the shower and waffle stomp it
>>
HAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH
FUCKING CLASSIC MY FIRND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
REALLY GEEP POSTING ITS SOO GOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
no joke the mexicans who do my lawn pickup all the dog shit

i didnt do it one week and they scooped it all up before mowing the lawn

gonna try just leaving the catbox in the yard one day with the litter and see if they change it
>>
>>51774429
I wish I had Mexicans to pick up dog shit are you from a rich family or can even middle class afford them?
>>
how do morbidly obese people wipe?
>>
>>51774068
At least they flush in the correct direction you antipodal cockwise abbo shits
>>
>>51774487
>haha yeah we're obese but at least they flush in the right direction XD

nice meme amerifat
>>
File: 3190.jpg (57 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
3190.jpg
57 KB, 600x375
>>51774465
they don't
>>
>>51774465
they don't, they have their partner eat the feces
>>
File: aemon.jpg (260 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
aemon.jpg
260 KB, 500x434
>AMERICANS LITERALLY LOST TO A VIETNAMESE BREADSTICK IN THE WHITEHOUSE

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP
>>
>>51774487

This is actually an urban legend; the Coriolis effect of the Earth's rotation only meaningfully affects weather patterns and extremely large bodies of water. Something the size of a toilet bowl is just insignificant and isolated, and the way its water drains is mostly defined by how the water enters as it is flushed and the shape of the bowl.
>>
File: W9MEf3o.jpg (48 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
W9MEf3o.jpg
48 KB, 500x475
>>
>>51774429
that will be 300 dollars cletus
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.