[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sino-american alliance when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
sino-american alliance when?
>>
We did have it from 1972 to 88. Then things changed and we couldn't be friends anymore.
>>
>>51773382
Ewww.
>>
hopefully soon. if we overcome petty ideological differences and put our power together we could build moon base
>>
File: 1444527345240.jpg (20 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1444527345240.jpg
20 KB, 300x240
Meh. I would much rather prefer the term strategic partnership. But whatever.
>>
>>51773411
If only the far east could get along with each other then we could finally tell Europe to fuck off.
>>
one is too practical and the other too ideological
>>
>>51773411
Didn't China get spectacularly, unbelievably butthurt when a journalist was accidentally killed in the 99 Serbia bombings?
>>
>>51773540
>accidentally
>>
>>51773540
Didn't you """"""""accidently"""""""" bomb their embassy?
>>
>>51773540
Yes, however Beijing was really against Kosovar independence because they're obsessed with the idea that it's illegal for a territory to secede from the mother country due to the Taiwan/Tibet situation (if the precedent is established that secession is ok, then those places could justify trying to break away from the PRC). They were against Crimea being detached from Ukraine as well.

In fact when he met with Bill Clinton in 98, Jiang Zemin expressed his admiration for how we defeated the attempted secession of the South in the American Civil War.
>>
>>51773573
In war sometimes terrible accidents happen.
>>
>>51773573
>>51773559
I don't see what we'd hope to gain out of bombing their embassy.
>>
Sino-US relations were rather poor in 1999 anyway due to various reasons including the accusations of Chinese spying at Los Alamos. They were also butthurt at widespread US condemnation of their suppression of Falun Gong.
>>
>>51773790
Wasn't Falun Gong a Scientology-level of scam?
>>
>>51773767
One theory popular in China is that the embassy was bombed to destroy F-117 parts
>>
>>51773767
but nothing to lose
they were against the invasion
>>
>>51773382
When we invent a time machine to go back and kill mao so the pro western Chinese nationalists won.
>>
>>51773683
>Jiang Zemin
Meme the fucking General Secretary ladies and gents. This douche has generated endless amounts of memes for us to feast on.
>>
>>51773967
AFAIK Russia got all of those, not China.
>>
>>51776123
Ok but we probably didn't know that and bombed the thing just in case.
>>
>>51774619
They widely call him The Turtle on Chinese social media due to his appearance. Although 87, he's apparently as sharp as ever and still actively manipulating politics from behind the scene which is why Xi is trying to purge his supporters.
>>
>>51776331
It's the Frog actually.
>>
>>51774619
Proxy or 4chan pass?
>>
>>51779068
Yes I paid money for a 4chan passjust so I can post Malayasian maymays on a now Japanese owned website.
>>
If you paid for a 4chan pass to post in China you are a kek
>>
>>51773834
Yes they deserve to die a fiery death.
>>
>>51780231
>>51773834
If you want to be honest, Tibet was also a medieval shithole with slavery and child marriage until the PRC bring it into the 20th century.
>>
>>51773540
>>51773573
that's warcrime murican admit this and apologize
>>
>>51773485

its europe who will have an alliance with china in the following decades, and probably russia, and its usa that is going to fuck off. too bad you dont have any allies down here anymore kek
>>
>>51784972
Oh, hello underage anti-US Panamian. I see you're busily meeting your daily shitpost quota. I'll leave you to your work, but will drop the quick little reminder that the US is the principle reason your shitty country exists.
>>
>>51785149

not shitposting, its whats going to happen
>>
>>51785402
Nigger plz. You're well-known as one of /int/'s most pitiful trolls along with the Russian diaspora in Germany and Irish commie guy.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.