[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, How do we deal with the "Islamic State"? Their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: srs bsnss.png (806 KB, 638x675) Image search: [Google]
srs bsnss.png
806 KB, 638x675
So, How do we deal with the "Islamic State"?

Their prophecy is that an 80 nation coalition will come to fight them and it will bring forth Armageddon, much like the bible.
So far, about 60 countries officially oppose IS.
Part of their propaganda on their people is that we judge all Muslims as the same. Meaning the guy who sells you Kebab is no different to us than the guy who beheads innocents.
It's a message of "The infidels don't even like you, At least we're Muslims! Let's work together! They'll all judge you the same, anyways!" There are those who've said no and they've found themselves in mass graves.
When they see shit like Frances FN or Geert Wilders or whoever, mocking Islam or judging all Muslims the same, it vindicates IS and people start to believe their prophecy.
The attacks on our countries aren't meant to destroy us, they're meant to provoke us into building up that 80 country coalition to fulfill their prophecy.
Here's what hurts IS the most, and you're not gonna like it, I don't like it:
The refugees.
The refugees are FLEEING IS.
They're FLEEING the "promise land". This is a massive propaganda blow to IS.
Do you think the majority of the people there want to live under the threat of the sword every day? Of course not. They're not like IS. there's over 1.5 billion Muslims and less than 100k IS.
Undoubtedly, they're going to plant terrorists in the refugees in hopes we'll send them back. Back under the control of IS where they'll have no choice to to swallow their fucked up interpretation of Islam.
What get's IS's dick hard the most is the idea that they're fighting non-muslims. If the Saudis or any other predominantly Muslim country fights them, It looks really bad for them.
Now, I've been on /int/ for several years, now.
I know the standard response :
>Nice try Mehmet
>t.suleiman al amerikani
>Just glass the middle east
>Special forces
>bombs
>refugees OUT!
We've tried it, it's not working and only lends credibility to their claims.
Suggestions?
>>
File: serious business.png (459 KB, 638x320) Image search: [Google]
serious business.png
459 KB, 638x320
Bumping with IS pics.
>>
File: russian spy (6).jpg (48 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
russian spy (6).jpg
48 KB, 876x493
>>
>>
>>
File: German-ISIS-640x381.jpg (65 KB, 640x381) Image search: [Google]
German-ISIS-640x381.jpg
65 KB, 640x381
>>
The problem is that the cost of bringing in millions of refugees is astronomically greater than IS growing. IS is not a threat bar the occasional terrorist attack, and even at its largest scale like Paris it would be outweighed by the violent crime of the migrants.

IS is not a threat to the western world whatsoever
>>
>>51764302
That's a great point.
It costs a ton to keep them here.
As far as crime:
Maybe if every boat, every plane, every vehicle and every march of refugees was stopped and the military made it perfectly clear to them in their languages that if they fucked up even once in this country, they would immediately, without trial and without hesitation, be sent back to their countries and face IS.
>>
>>51763530
>We iz stronks
They're not really strong. It's just we are weak. These Muslims couldn't do shits without white countries being extremely PC and retarded. ISIS could've been removed in a week. Or didn't created in the first place.
>>
>>51764495
Part of the problem of their creation was the war in Iraq, overthrowing Saddam and creating sectarian civil war.
The other half was the ridiculous public announcement by the President of the withdrawal date.
The military pretty much had the Islamic state (of Iraq at that time) under their thumbs. It was struggling and constantly getting destroyed.
Once the withdrawal happened in 2014, they all the sudden became lions again and co-opted the Syrian uprising.
>>
>>51764639
>>51764495
*2011, my mistake.
2014 was Afghanistan.
>>
File: 9834573475.jpg (50 KB, 755x448) Image search: [Google]
9834573475.jpg
50 KB, 755x448
>>51763530
>So, How do we deal with the "Islamic State"?

Nigger how can I read your entire post?

America is arming, training, and funding ISIS. Turkey our great NATO "ally" is paying ISIS huge amounts of money for their stolen Syrian oil.

If you want to deal with ISIS, the only way for you to do this is to join Assad's army, or join the army of the Russian Federation, otherwise your tax money is going to ISIS.
>>
>>51764838
You read it with your eyes.
If you're not gonna read my post or seriously respond it, I'm not gonna read yours.
It's probably retarded, anyways.
>>
>>51764495

t. BTFO in Afghanistan
>>
>>51764999
Nice trips, no bully pls.
Apparently, IS now controls regions of Afghanistan.
>>
File: Obama Funding al Ciada.jpg (86 KB, 752x504) Image search: [Google]
Obama Funding al Ciada.jpg
86 KB, 752x504
>>51764907
No problem Abdullah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn_S2VAE6Zw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFqAccoXXL8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukHpYWkgfyo
>>
>>51764999
Why do you post it?
>>
>>51765081

It's not hard to control regions of Afghanistan. Vast parts of it are basically uncontrolled by the government and ruled by some tribal warlord or whatever.
>>
>>51765157
>Ken O'Keefe
I remember that guy.
He was on that Turkish "freedom flotilla" or whatever it was called that attack the Israeli's with sticks and shit and then milked it for every last second of media coverage he could get.
That guy is a """""professional""""" media hound/activist.
A favorite of RT.
>>
>>51765157
>Ken O'Keefe
He's a 9/11 Truther who did radio with a guy who believes the world is controlled by reptilians. At least use someone who has a marginal amount of credibility, not this Alex Jones tier bullshit.
>>
>>51765233

>says Muslims can't fight
>Russia BTFO by Chechens and Afghans

Lmao. What are you gonna do fAm, send some poisoned letters to high-ranking ISIS members, like you did with Chechens?
>>
>>51765470
Did you read my first post, Ahmed? I said we are weak for many reasons. Of course Muslims are incompenent.
>>
>>51765599

>we are weak

Exactly, agreed.
>>
>>51763530
stop spreading is propaganda you fucking traitor
>>
File: 1448361128870.jpg (58 KB, 259x220) Image search: [Google]
1448361128870.jpg
58 KB, 259x220
>>51763530
>WE ARE COMING WITH BOOBIES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KILLER BEWBS
>>
The solution is hot lead and boots on Syria
>>
>>51765930
>hot jizz and boobs
ahahahahahahahqhqhhahqhahahahahahah
>>
Nuke this shithole already
>>
>>51766526
I agree, nuke Turkey
>>
>>51763530
>>51763796
>>51763844
>>51763897
>>51763953
>>51764025
Have you guys noticed their faces?
All muslims seem to look like this, there's something so repulsive, pushing away in theri faces. They are ugly and irritating at the same time, you just want to start kicking that ugly brown thing until it turns red with blood.
>>
>>51763530
>The refugees.
>The refugees are FLEEING IS.
>They're FLEEING the "promise land". This is a massive propaganda blow to IS.

Stop fucking shilling this it's so god damn wrong it hurts

ISIS does not have total control of even one country, Syriia is still in conflict
A de-populated Syria helps them immensely because their per-capita influence and power rises at the same time. They're fighting women and children right now because all the men have run away
Secondly, all these "refugees" are just as cancerous and scummy as IS themselves because many are opportunists who aren't even from Syria
Refugees fleeing Syria makes their job easier, ESPECIALLY if they're young, fit men

If a significant portion of a population takes up position in any democratic country then that country has an obligation to cater and protect them, but also to give them influence and power. It may just be small areas and neighborhoods at first but eventually it spreads. Cities become fractured, territories become lost, and terrorists looking to attack Europeans have a FAR EASIER time doing it. Not only this, but it takes no opposition because your enemy (christian/secular countries) are actively HELPING you do this.

>What get's IS's dick hard the most is the idea that they're fighting non-muslims
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, a muslim apostate is worse scum to them than non-muslims
>>
>>51766749
I'm Okay with that if you nuke rest od the middle east as well.
>>
>>51764999
T. Should go back to Afghanistan
>>
>>51766790
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.