[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest, the biggest threat to Palestine is their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 31
File: Palestine Map.png (379 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Palestine Map.png
379 KB, 600x399
Let's be honest, the biggest threat to Palestine is their own stubborn idiocy.
>>
>>51763463
nuke it all
>>
File: Gaza_closure_December_2012.jpg (4 MB, 4732x5712) Image search: [Google]
Gaza_closure_December_2012.jpg
4 MB, 4732x5712
>>
>>51763463
>Palestinian loss of land
How can one lose what they didn't own in the first place?
>>
>>51763463
Palestinians are good for nothing retards, I stand with Israel
>>
why can't israel just finish the fucking job, incompetent fucking jews
>>
File: james deen.jpg (50 KB, 418x604) Image search: [Google]
james deen.jpg
50 KB, 418x604
Is it true that jews think consent is very important during sex?
>>
>Israel unilaterally withdraw from Gaza
>Gaza gets democracy
>vote for terrorists even though the last 50 years were a complete failure in that regard
>suffer the consequences
I'm not really sure where I'm suppose to feel sympathy in this desu
I certainly have to pay for the decisions of my government, and I didn't even vote for them.
>>
>>51763463
Israel stole and conquered their lands with the support of the world. There is nothing wrong with this. The problem arises when Israel lies and Zionists make bullshit claims about no one owning the land.
If you take land from someone don't be surprised if they're willing to settle for a small piece of pie. And instead decide to commit terrorist attacks forever.
>>
>>51763463
THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST AGREED TO LOSE HALF THEIR LAND PEACEFULLY!

>you

Basically
>ottomans finally collapse
>Jordan and Egypt are now fully independent
>Palestinians have a different culture from Jordanians, stuck in a war against them and against the British
>sneaky Jews strike while the iron is hot
>Palestinians radicalized because they lose everything in the 1948 exodus
>further radicalized by the fact that Israel sees killing 2,000 civilians to get a couple hundred terrorists is acceptable
>Israel complains oy vey 8 million dollars in military aid a day isn't enough you negro anti-semite!
>>
>>51768178
It wasn't their land though.
>>
File: goy.jpg (58 KB, 712x795) Image search: [Google]
goy.jpg
58 KB, 712x795
>>51768178

>I like to skew history to support the underdog no matter what.
>>
>>51763463
As an secularist, i will stand with Israel than palestine.

They said fuck you to secularism and democracy.
Unless they accept to not force sharia on us, fuck them.
>>
>>51768178
i don't think reality agrees with you.
>>
>>51767860
this
>>
Oy wey, you jews doenst seem to care even a shit about europeans imigration problem while taking none refugees. still trying to gourage others to took more?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT you said you got now land Libanon took multiple million refugees.

Give me good exciuses or ill start to thin Hitler did right to gas you sneaky bastards.
Some may even think it was greatede
You are taking none but still
>>
>>51768178
>THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST AGREED TO LOSE HALF THEIR LAND PEACEFULLY!

Surely you have to accept that if you lose a war that you started you don't really have much recourse.

And here's a fact for you: Palestinians and Arabs did lose that war.

And then the one they started in 1967.
And then the one again they started in 1973.
>>
"Until someone shows me a Muslim, a Middle Eastern country that's a representative democracy, well I have no problem with Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people."

-- Johnny Rotten (this was in response to protests when he was going to perform in Israel a few years ago)
>>
>>51772315
This sure is fucked up, Speak up cowards
You are cuch close tell us about that crisis, or did all Israelis somehow disapear
>>
Not one Arab country has lifted a finger to take in and settle Palestinians save for squalid refugee camps that serve as breeding grounds for terrorism.
>>
>>51772359
Muslims are that hypocritical crybabies who start shit and after they lose they just shout "give it back".
They keep screaming after each terror attack how Islam is peaceful and not all Muslims are terrorists but yet they have no problem physically and literally attacking Jews worldwide because they don't agree with Israel.
>>
If anything, Gaza and the West Bank should go back to Egypt and Jordan as they were <1967, but they don't want them either.
>>
>>51772500
>They keep screaming after each terror attack how Islam is peaceful and not all Muslims are terrorists but yet they have no problem physically and literally attacking Jews worldwide because they don't agree with Israel
There are about 15 ongoing conflicts in the world at the present and essentially all of them involve Muslims who cannot coexist with the rest of the world.
>>
>>51763463
Couldn't agree more bro
>>
>>51772491

That's because they hate Palis. They thought they were trash and jew like before the 40's and the hate only increased after they tried to destabilize neighboring countries in the 70's
>>
>>51763463
Isn't there a pic debunking this one? OP pls nobody cares about Palis but all jews should be glassed.
>>
>>51772577
The Arab states' postwar plans in 1948 and 67 did not include creating a Palestinian state at all; they wanted instead to divide Israel's territory among themselves, but could not agree on who got what.

And then after 1967, the PLO was formed as a resistance movement in Jordan. Since they were less-than genteel house guests, King Hussein used the army to expel them forcibly in the Black September Uprising which led to more Palestinian deaths in four months than in the almost 70 years since Israel has existed.
>>
as a jew i agree
>>
>>51772621
Not really, since this one is mostly accurate.

The problem is that having a map like that is retarded. Palestine didn't exist as a nation with established borders until 1988, the picture shows Israel claiming land but fails to attribute these to the war, after the Yom-Kippur War and the Six-Day War, Israel massively increased in size through capturing Syria's Golan Heights and Egypt's Suez Canal territory (which was eventually given back). Israel has been a nation with fluctuating nations since it's creation, Palestine's borders are scattered within Israel and are still contested by the two nations, so making any sort of representation of linear-progression of these nations into a couple of images is going to be both futile and misleading.
>>
>>51767586
International outrage
>>
>>51772850
But there is a pic that takes this one and debunks it. And I don't see why Palis needed a state before hand. Tis true "Palestinians" did not exist prior to Israel but the fact remains a group of Levant Arabs lived in that land and the kikes jewed them over. I would be mad too. But I don't really care. Israel is a dying state. The arab population is growing quickly and the Orthodox population is too. Secular Jews are the only people who do anything and many leave when they get the chance and they typically have less kids than other groups. Jews jewed themselves it seems
>>
The problem with Israel/Palestine is that it's not in Christian hands. DEUS VULT! AVE MARIA!
>>
>>51772938
>Tis true "Palestinians" did not exist prior to Israel but the fact remains a group of Levant Arabs lived in that land and the kikes jewed them over

They were offered a piece of land and statehood, but their response instead was to launch rockets into Israeli civilian populations. They bought this mess on themselves and instead act like 3 year olds having a temper tantrum. I feel little-to-no sympathy for them.
>>
>>51773022
I do though. Jews are unbearable. You would do the same, heck we all will. Why do you think every group that has come in contact with Jews hates them for the same reason.
>>
>>51773045
I find it amusing that every pro Israel poster can back his posts with facts and rational but every pro-Palestine poster just uses ad hominem and personal attacks fueled by his hatred and not even one factual statement
>>
>>51773045
I've never heard of a Jew that walked into a crowded shopping center with an explosive vest, chopped off women's clitorises, forced women to walk around wearing a garbage bag, flew an airplane into a skyscraper...

If you can name some instances of these happening, I'd like to know when they were.
>>
Anybody who supports the durkas instead of Israel is a traitor to the Western World.
>>
>>51773107
One of my favorites I see is when they talk about how many "Children the Israeli Monsters have killed." Objectivity out the window.
>>
>>51773107
Dude I don't really care, I just don't like jews. Sorry if I put effort into my 4chan arguments.

>>51773110
Nah they're smart unlike muzzies.
>>
>>51773045
>I would gladly give up quality of life just so I can fire rockets at someone.

Maybe just live in an israeli sewer and send grenades up the sewage pipes once in a while so you can detonate an apartheid toilet.

Don't forget, it's the jews who act like subhumans. Not you.
>>
File: hotlinenig.jpg (12 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
hotlinenig.jpg
12 KB, 640x360
How about we kill all the fucking Jews and boot the Palis out since it is rightful Catholic clay?
>>
>>51773110
>>51773045
If anything, the most that Jews are guilty of is over-exploiting the Holocaust guilt card to the point where you become numb to it.
>>
>>51772938
Both Jews and Arabs lived in the region of Palestine before 1946, it's true that the Jewish exodus from Europe overwhelmed many Arab settlements, but the UN attempted a two-state solution prior to the foundation of Israel, and Palestine rejected that. You can't blame Israel for not being overly concerned with catering to the needs of a group that rejected peace and makes exorbitant claims.

This would be like if Kurds claimed Ankara as their capital and told all the Turks to vacate, it's unreasonable and aggressive.
>>
>>51773169
don't*

>>51773178
Just nuke the place totally, too many problems from it.

>>51773198
> Jews did absolutely nothing to be hated by every group that they had contact with
>everyone else is at fault

fuck off kike
>>
>>51773169
>Dude I don't really care, I just don't like jews
That's because you're a whiny /pol/ diaper gravy baby.
>>
>>51773231
> Jews did absolutely nothing to be hated by every group that they had contact with
>everyone else is at fault

As I said, >>51773110 which you can't answer.
>>
>>51773178
because, nowadays, most Catholics who aren't in shitholes like the Philippines can't even be arsed to attend church every now and then. Heck, even in shitholes like Brazil Catholicism is starting to die (whereas durka-durka-jihad-tier evangelicalism is flourishing).

Before having all of these "muh Antioch" ambitions, Catholics should first try to make sure that they'll still exist outside of complete shitholes in a couple centuries.
>>
>>51773169
>Dude I don't really care, I just don't like jews.
That pretty much sums up every Palestine supporter on earth.
>>
>>51773244
>That's because you're a whiny /pol/ diaper gravy baby

Nice comeback

>>51773268
I did though, they're not savages they're just plain evil. Holodomor is one thing I can think off. Sheesh why are you getting so pissy?

>>51773286
Not true. I just happen to hate Jews. Don't like muzzies either but I view Islam as just dumbed down Judaism for niggers. Go cry about your antisemitism somewhere else.
>>
>>51773231
>hurr I hate kikes
>continues to use all the appliances invented by kikes
>>
>>51773357
>whites
ftfy
>>
>>51773339
>Not true. I just happen to hate Jews
Case in point. You need some random nameless enemy to blame your personal failings on.
>>
>>51773357
czech ur privilege
>>
>>51773383
>Case in point. You need some random nameless enemy to blame your personal failings on.

What failures? I go to an elite uni where I interact with kikes everyday. Heck, my roommate is a kike and I go to my uni's Hillel daily. Terrible people desu
>>
>/pol/tard whines about that he hates Jews and >>51773045 but can't name what specific sin they've committed
>all the while we've listened the multitude of crimes committed by Islam against democracy, civilization, and progress
>>
>>51773438
>I go to an elite uni

Your mom's basement doesn't exactly count as an elite uni.
>>
File: 1407426254891.png (177 KB, 1379x692) Image search: [Google]
1407426254891.png
177 KB, 1379x692
>Ever trusting Jews
>>
>>51773484
See >>51773339
I did name a pretty big one. Only a jew ignores posts and goes on to distract with Islam. You too are practically in the same boat and Muhammad was probably a kike too. Fuck off kike and take your muzzie slaves with you.

>>51773506
Stop projecting.
>>
>>51769937
Yes it was. If Britain defeated Spain in war and then claimed Catalonia as its own possession, then later decided to give large swaths of Catalonia to Jews, did the land never belong to the Catalonians?
>>
>>51769937
but they're natives to palestina/israel
>>
>>51773543
Yep, he's running out of arguments.

Back to /pol/ with you, neckbeard virgin.
>>
File: 1444755357511.png (105 KB, 285x299) Image search: [Google]
1444755357511.png
105 KB, 285x299
>2015
>US still funds israel for whatever reason after the multiple backstabs they've done against america
Guess that high tech cooling system is being examined really well by the commies

thx supportive jews
>>
>>51773543
>Jews: Win majority of Nobel prizes, vastly contribute to the scientific and cultural pool within their respective nations
>Arabs: Blow shit up, sell oil and call themselves Persians

Fuck off with your shilling Abdul
>>
>>51773603
>Middle East is a massive clusterfuck
>Israel is one of the few stable nations, and only democracy

Gee, I wonder why the US would want to be allies with one of the nations best suited to support their interests in a valuable part of the world
>>
>>51773575
>randomly claiming I run out of arguments

What jew tactic is this? I hope you know that you haven't convinced anyone of anything. More and more people come to hate you each day. History repeats itself.

>>51773615
>muh Nobel prizes

Oh please stop. The only reason they're smart is because the dumb ones kept getting killed throughout history. Eugenics dude. And why not get rid of both Arabs and Kikes? Why always this false dichotomy? I didn't know Jews live in Australia.
>>
>>51773650
>and only democracy
>what is Lebanon and Turkey
Heck even Iran is a democracy in the sense that people vote for the president.

Fucking kikes can't think of new propaganda.
>>
File: 1358135627084.jpg (2 MB, 3417x3667) Image search: [Google]
1358135627084.jpg
2 MB, 3417x3667
>>51769937
>Wasn't their land
It definitely isn't Ashkenazi's land. The only people that belong there are the people of Palestine as well as the (native) Jews. What's even more disgusting is the treatment of the people there, when the whole idea of Israel post WW2, was so that no one could do the same to them ever again, it's the epitome of hypocrisy. Granted, I don't really care for muslims, but there are Palestinian christians.

>>51773603
>USA funds Israel and Saudi Arabia
>Destabilizes ME (except aforementioned countries)
>Gets stabbed in the back multiple times by Israel and SA
>Mudslimes from those countries now flood Europe

>>51773615
>Not supporting Jews means you support mudslimes
>>
>>51773663
>not irrationally hating a whole religion makes you a kike
You do realise most normal people don't hate entire groups right? Why are you so sure anyone who disagrees with you is a Jew?
>>
>>51773650
>only democracy
Not anymore, Tunisia has an elected president now
>>
>>51773697
Isn't Turkey the country where journalists are beaten up and imprisoned and it's illegal to insult the president?
>>
>>51773708
>I am uneducated: The post.
>>
File: 1449299039223s.jpg (9 KB, 208x195) Image search: [Google]
1449299039223s.jpg
9 KB, 208x195
>>51773650
>getting nothing but backstabbing from israel
>thinking funding it to be stable is a good thing because it's: stable
Nigga I'm too pro-US to ever like israel for fucking over america, I could care less for retarded camel fuckers, I just want benefits to America from funding them, enough benefits to compensate for the betrayals they keep committing, those faggots
>>51773708
I mean, no one really cares about europ so it's ok
>>
>>51773720
>You do realise most normal people don't hate entire groups right? Why are you so sure anyone who disagrees with you is a Jew?

Sure I don't hate all jews. I have Jewish blood in me myself.

>>51773728
Meh Israel has worse. Still a democracy, just an oppressive one.
>>
File: 1400120507609.jpg (31 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1400120507609.jpg
31 KB, 340x340
>>51773650
>and only democracy

Why can't Israel shills ever think of an argument that is not factually incorrect?
>>
>>51773758
America actually funds a lot of Israeli technology (military and civil) in order to get a use of that, not to mention the massive Jewish community of scientists and engineers in the states. I doubt this qualifies as "get nothing"
>>
>>51772706

Like i said they think they are trash
>>
Call me a fedora all you want, but this is why we can't have religion; I mean come on, it's 2015.
>>
>>51773697
Iran is a theology and Lebanon is a confessionalist republic, hence not true democracies that the US wants to support.

Also since Turkey is a member of EU and not the Arab League, it's not exactly relevant.
>>
Why did UN EVER think a "two state" thing was going to work?

What fantasy world do they live? Even a child can see it is very stupid and unrealistic.
>>
>>51773849
>Why did Russia EVER think a "communist" thing was going to work?
>What fantasy world do they live? Even a child can see it is very stupid and unrealistic.

People do stupid things friend
>>
>>51773847
>Iran is a theology and Lebanon is a confessionalist republic, hence not true democracies that the US wants to support

Democracies though since people vote for their leaders. Stop acting like these concepts and terms are mutually exclusive.

>Also since Turkey is a member of EU and not the Arab League, it's not exactly relevant.
>member of the EU

Kike shills everyone.
>>
File: 1448855665174.jpg (34 KB, 661x800) Image search: [Google]
1448855665174.jpg
34 KB, 661x800
>>51773805
>the massive Jewish community of scientists and engineers in the states
What the fuck are you even talking about? How many jews even exist in the US for it to be THIS relevant to america? Want tech? Invest in your own industries and research not in a nation that sells bullshit to commies receives loads of cash from you already that just goes to defense
>>
Funny to see that the kike shills are starting to get BTFO once reasonable people catch of wiff of their antics.
>>
File: 1448687984288.jpg (92 KB, 538x582) Image search: [Google]
1448687984288.jpg
92 KB, 538x582
> tfw anti zionist Jew
>>
File: 1449012250725.jpg (324 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1449012250725.jpg
324 KB, 950x534
>>51773847
>Turkey is a member of EU
>>
>>51773953
>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Of course you're gonna get backed up by arabs. Do you think rational people have an irrational hate for an ethnicity they've never actually held contact with before? But let me guess, they're shills.
>>
>>51773552
Those are two entirely different things.
Catalonians have been living on the land since prehistory.

Palestinians came from other Arab countries after Jews fled Roman ruled Israel.
>>
>>51773908
Pretty much every major project of the U.S had Jews involved in it, from Manhattan, Apollo, the Internet and so on... They make a small number yet managed to get to the highest positions in the film industries, media, business, politics. So yeah, they're pretty relevant whether you like them or not.
Israel develops its own projects with its own scientists and shares it with the U.S, what's so bad about it?
>>
>>51773963
I some Jewish blood in me but no connection at all to the culture at all. Would I be considered an anti-zionist jew.

>>51773996
Who cares if there Arabs, Arabs are wise to the antics of the kikes these days.

>Do you think rational people have an irrational hate for an ethnicity they've never actually held contact with before?

I have contact with them everyday you kike shill.
>>
>>51767860
It's all a crock of shit. The Muslim countries that throw fits about Israel and "Muh poor Palestinians" don't even let them into their country. Saudi Arabia and Egypt could not care less about the people there.

It's all Arab butthurt over losing the Holy Land to the merchants. The Jews rule over the only non-shithole in the middle east.
>>
>>51773908
Jews dominate science and tech.
Is this really news to you? Go look at the nobel laureates and tech industry executives.
>>
>>51773885
Sorry, I didn't think I had to spell it out for you.

The US supports LIBERAL democracies, the kind where anyone can be leader if they get enough votes, that kind of democracy, is only found in the Middle East within Israel, hence why the US supports them.
>>
>>51774021

Israel isn't trusted to have tech shared with it
>>
>>51774041
>The Jews rule over the only non-shithole in the middle east

Turkey is pretty good. Oman, the UAE, KSA, and Qatar are all decent too. Iran isn't doing that bad either. Jordan is pretty stable as well. Some North African countries ain't bad either. Fuck off kike.
>>
>>51774039
>Arabs
>Wise

You wouldn't be considered an anti-zionist jew, just a retard.
>>
>>51774061
As of currently they have a monopoly on microprocessors with Intel Israel.
>>
>>51774021
I have no problems with the jews, my problem is with Israel's multiple backstabs, America funds lots of irrelevant crap we get it, I draw the line when those niggers sell confidential bullshit to rival states, it's like their alliance with US is worth less than the few deals they made with US rivals
>>
>>51774057
>The US supports LIBERAL democracies
>forces everyone to serve in army
>constant conflicts with neighbors
>far right society
>liberal

ayy

>>51774096
kike pls
>>
>>51774061
They provide a lot of your tech and you can't objectively really put a blame on them for taking care of their interests because the U.S does that as well and pretty much every nation on earth has done so
>>
gas both tqhwy
>>
File: 1432025450742.jpg (44 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
1432025450742.jpg
44 KB, 500x342
>>51763463
>>
>>51774111

I mean with tech developed by the government

>>51774130
You are retarded stop posting
>>
>>51774092
Turkey supports ISIS and other terrorists
UAE has one relevant city that's just spoiled oil kids and they harbor and fund terrorists
Qatar and Saudi Arabia habor and fund terrorists

All of these countries also have horrible human rights minus Turkey.
>>
File: 1448915581768.jpg (260 KB, 717x1115) Image search: [Google]
1448915581768.jpg
260 KB, 717x1115
>>51774039
>Arabs are wise
Yeah right, totally the most advanced race amirite
>>
>>51774170
Wise to the antics of the kikes. Learn english mahmoud bin muhammad.

>>51774165
no u

>>51774167
So? Israel does the same. Its too be expected from the region. But let me guess. Jews dindu nuffin! Right?
>>
>>51774223
>Israel harbor and funds terrorists

Source

>Israel has horrible human rights

Source

Last time I checked you can't get beheaded legally in Israel
>>
>>51774116
See
>>51774146
>>
>>51774130
>US Supports Liberal Democracies

The US supports anyone or anything that will support its interests

See:
Mujahadeen
Contra
Saudi Arabia
Tito

If you're going to be wrong go do it on /pol/
>>
The vampires in charge of Palestine make millions off of continued hostility. As long as blood is spilled pointlessly, hunger and squalor persist, and pigheaded refusals to compromise continue, the donations will continue to pour in.
>>
>>51774223
I couldn't finish reading it desu, it just looked too similar to what a leftist from america would say, I mean for fuck sake your president just went "Lol guys its gun control not muslims" after a terrorist attack
>>
>>51774039
Im a full blooded jew with some culture. Do you support the creation of a Jewish majority country? If no then you are anti Zionist
>>
>>51763463
> Sample neighborhoods in 1946
> See if it British had even a general minority
Doubt it. Shouldn't it have been made a protectorate?
Anyway, time to get over that place people.
>>
File: latuck.png (233 KB, 918x534) Image search: [Google]
latuck.png
233 KB, 918x534
>>51774164
>Unironically latuffposting
>>
>>51774256
Wrong person you replied too I think.

>>51774249
Well they fueled Hamas to weaken the PLO. They also treat those "moderate rebels" who come over from Syria. And didn't it also come out that they buy oil from ISIS?

>Israel has horrible human rights
>Israel never hurt Palestinians.

>Last time I checked you can't get beheaded legally in Israel

Why are you trying to get me to support the kikes by saying that everyone else is even worse? Arabs and Jews are different, both shitty but Jews are more dangerous because they're smarter. Fuck off kike.

>>51774303
Jeez dude you seem to care why more about America than your own shit country.

>>51774320
anti-Zionist then.
>>
>>51774167
The Gulf States fund terrorism to get it out of their own backyards. Go all the way back to the Afghan War in the 80s when Saudi Arabia encouraged people to go and fight for the Mujahadeen as a way of getting rid of their surplus population of angry young men.
>>
>>51774386
>literally eugenics

I can respect that.
>>
>>51774282
Sounds like a foreign policy trap. Abandon involvement, admit hegemony to those who involve themselves or others.
ADMIT HEGEMONY
>ADMIT HEGEMONY
> ADMIT HEGEMONY
>>ADMIT HEGEMONY
> > ADMIT HEGEMONY
>>
File: 1449308455788.jpg (70 KB, 660x471) Image search: [Google]
1449308455788.jpg
70 KB, 660x471
>>51774376
>caring about a country that has no chances of recovery and prosecutes you for apostasy
Yeah no I'm leaving this shithole
>>
>>51774466
No fuck off, we don't need any more mahmouds. Move to Israel since they apparently treat Arabs so well.
>>
>>51774412
>>51774386
The problem is that SA and other countries are really miserable, oppressive places to be in, especially for young people who have tons of energy and no outlet for it. They can't go in nightclubs, have sex, drink, do drugs, play in a rock band, and other freedoms that we in the West take for granted so the result is that Al Qaeda and whatnot end up taking in angry, edgy kids and giving them an outlet for their energy.
>>
>>51774502
I would fuck off once America becomes a caliphate and unbearable to live in
>>
>>51774376
>Didn't it come out that they buy oil from ISIS?
No.

>They treat "moderate rebels"

They also treat terrorists and combatants out of "moral" obligation. In my opinion they should just let them all die.

Go back to /pol/
>>
>>51774538
>The problem is that SA and other countries are really miserable, oppressive places to be in, especially for young people who have tons of energy and no outlet for it

Actually that's good. Lets be honest but Arabs aren't too smart. They need wars and death and oppression so that only the strong and smart survive to reproduce. That is how the Jews got smart. Europeans are only smart and civilized because the harsh environment killed off the weak and dumb. They need this to get better. If you suddenly take out Islam they will still be shit tier people just like niggers. Enough with this hopeless liberalism. Realize this is the way of the world and the only way to get better.

>>51774601
>No.
Liar

>They also treat terrorists and combatants out of "moral" obligation.
>They treat the people causing chaos in the region

>In my opinion they should just let them all die.
That wouldn't benefit the kikes very much would it.

point made.
>>
>>51774663

Prove that they're buying oil from ISIS.

>Let combatants die
International Outrage
>Don't let combatants die
Idiots claim zionist conspiracy on the internet

I have a feeling the Israeli's know which one they'd prefer to deal with.
>>
>>51774763
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=israel+buying+oil+from+isis

>International Outrage
prove it
>>
>>51773883
>>Why did Russia EVER think a "communist" thing was going to work?
it worked lol, remember stalin? id call that working
>>
>>51774799
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=israel+buying+oil+from+isis
The epitome of a shit argument is "google it", which, by the way, resulted with a bunch of conspiracy sites and a bunch of actual journals claiming Turkey is buying from ISIS.

>International Outrage
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/06/25/uns-human-rights-council-condemns-israel-more-than-rest-of-world-combined/

>Israeli PM picks up a spoon
outrage
>Israeli settler takes a fat shit following a night of binge drinking
outrage

If a tree falls in an israeli forest do you think there will be international outrage?
>>
>>51774913
>The epitome of a shit argument is "google it", which, by the way, resulted with a bunch of conspiracy sites and a bunch of actual journals claiming Turkey is buying from ISIS.

Why? You have all the sources in the world right in front of you. Besides I googles it for you.

>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/06/25/uns-human-rights-council-condemns-israel-more-than-rest-of-world-combined/

Nothing there suggests that their would be an outrage over Israel not treating terrorists from Syria. Shit source and shit argument.
>>
>>51773224
>but the UN attempted a two-state solution prior to the foundation of Israel,
how'd the bloody UN go about pulling that one off?
you fucking assholes deserve to get fucked. it was better off being owned by the UK instead of being used as some sort of sick 3 way.
>>
>>51774976

I don't. I don't have all the sources in the world. I just told you nothing come up. Literally nothing. But the burden of proof is on you my shitposting /pol/ friends ;^)
>>
>>51775032
>I don't. I don't have all the sources in the world. I just told you nothing come up. Literally nothing. But the burden of proof is on you my shitposting /pol/ friends ;^)

Shit out of luck my friend. At least my sources support my argument. You can't even come up with one that supports yours.
>>
>>51772988
The problem is "Christian" hands in general, if it were up to the muslims they'd be killing eachother over whether or not theives should be behanded and shit like that instead of stoking conflicts and wasting people for crossing lines.
>>
File: shitpost.jpg (106 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.jpg
106 KB, 706x674
>>51775069

That's the point buddy, you don't have sources. The burden of proof is on you and you have presented none. I presented mine and you wrote it off because it doesn't support your narrative.

I have provided you one, but you wrote it off. You have told me to google how Israel buys ISIS oil.

>Burden
>of
>Proof

;^)
>>
>he supports Muslim shithole #56

Yeah no thanks, why the fuck would anyone be against the idea of a Jewish state far as fuck from them killing Arabs? It benefits everyone except Arabs and they aren't people so who cares.
>>
>>51774663
>Europeans are only smart and civilized because the harsh environment killed off the weak and dumb.
What am I supposed to do with this raging erection you've forced on me?
>>
>>51775197
>That's the point buddy, you don't have sources. The burden of proof is on you and you have presented none

Yes I did.

> I presented mine and you wrote it off because it doesn't support your narrative

You said Israel would cause international outrage over not treating terrorists from Syria. I asked you for a source and you provided one that does not support that specific claim.
Sorry if you can't understand logic.
>>
>>51775201
I guess people would make up other excuses to kill each other were it not for the state of "Israel".
>>
File: 1438357530199.png (27 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1438357530199.png
27 KB, 499x499
>>51775269
>What am I supposed to do with this raging erection you've forced on me?

Let me take a look
>>
>>51775358
> When frog eyes pierce the lies
Like behind blue eyes but twice as pathetic
>>
>>51775313
Exactly, just look at every Muslim shithole. If Jews want to volunteer to fight the pest in the front lines and leave my country why would I be against it? I don't even hate Jews but if they want to leave and want it bad enough to where Israel happened while Arabs can't handle Isis just shows me all the proof that Israel is best for the Middle East. Now we just need to close our borders and let the sand people's duke it out:
>>
>>51763463

lol u ugly kikes are subhuman shit that go sticking your nose in other countries' business. That's why you are hated, nobody gives a shit about palestine
>>
>>51769937
"It wasn't our land during the Reconquista"
>>
File: merchant.png (17 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
17 KB, 274x242
>all the delicious goy asshurt ITT

rage harder
>>
>>51776010
Allahuakbar niqqa
>>
>>51773840
this
>>
File: 1444551293779.png (401 KB, 852x3196) Image search: [Google]
1444551293779.png
401 KB, 852x3196
>>
File: 1444549540488.jpg (1 MB, 860x4585) Image search: [Google]
1444549540488.jpg
1 MB, 860x4585
>>
File: 1444550171662.jpg (1 MB, 1484x1572) Image search: [Google]
1444550171662.jpg
1 MB, 1484x1572
>>
>>51776356
Maybe if the fucking Muslim Jews (Palestinians, as you call them) stopped instigating conflict (as the African Americans do the black protests), putting their children first into the battle, then those statistics wouldn't show up.
>>
File: 1446782131868.png (2 MB, 1455x1173) Image search: [Google]
1446782131868.png
2 MB, 1455x1173
>>
>>51776356
>wahh war is supposed to be fair!!1
>>
>>51776428
yep, let the kikes steal your land and keep taking it in the ass. say, isnt tyrone supposed to be with your wife right now? or have you already licked him clean?
>>
>>51776463
honestly just took over middleeast and make barriel, also fucking try to do something about that imigration flow.
>>
>>51776463
>o-oy v-v-vey we wuz in ghettos 70 years ago
>lets take out our bottled jew rage on sand people instead of the people who did this to us
and your kind wonder why EVERY kingdom on earth wanted to wipe you cockroaches out
>>
File: 1414281922198.png (481 KB, 680x498) Image search: [Google]
1414281922198.png
481 KB, 680x498
The real question here is why do westerns care about Israel/Palestine?
>>
>>51776477
Nah, didn't you know, your wife and daughter have two nigglets each by different nigger fathers?
>>
>>51776535
Because they're morons.

AND HERE WE HAVE AN EFFECT OF THE CONFLICT OMIGAWD
>>
File: 1449322461586s.jpg (8 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1449322461586s.jpg
8 KB, 250x201
>>51776428
>putting their children first into the battle

good bit of mythology, like the iraqi's 'taking babies out of incubators' before the first gulf war, or the 'germans throwing babies onto bayonettes' in the first world war.

>take over a nation
>force the natives into a ghetto
>airstrike the ghetto
>civilians inevitably die
>THEY USED BABIES AS HUMAN SHIELDS!
>>
>>51776517
>Mudslimes
>human
Do you feel guilty when you put a roach trap in your kitchen and they all eat the bait and die?
>>
>>51776535
because we are paying them money and they use it to genocide people and violate human rights.
>>
>>51776610
no and i dont think hitler did either when he used bug spray to try to wipe out the vermin jews, but like the pests they are they hid under the fridge where the boot couldnt crush them, you would know a lot about that you literally have jewish semen dripping from your mouth and nose
>>
>>51776600
Here's to hoping the British authorities raid this anon's mosque, find chemical weapons in there, and mail him back to his country of origin. :^)
>>
>>51776697
>this is the level of debate /pol/ is reduced to
>>
Why would anyone want to live in the desert anyway
>>
>>51776760
>shitpost gets met with equal shitpost flung back at him
>debate
>>51776841
some kike who was """""enslaved""""" by le egyptians lived there
>tfw my based fedoratipper history professor tells a room of 150 people that there is ZERO historical evidence of any jewish exodus or enslavement
>all christianfags,jewfags,and muzzies quiet af
>>
>>51776957
Palis are a people who keep on getting themselves into stupid shit.

Israelis are one of the most annoying and abrasive people I have met with Tel Aviv being the epicenter of cancer. The old folks are nice to okay mostly.
>>
>>51776957
>tfw when your history professor isn't an Egyptologist and doesn't know who were the Shasu and only knows that the Hyksos were some vague invaders, even though there is evidence that the DNA tests from the Hyksos kings were Levantine Semitic in nature.
>christfags, jewfags, and muzzies don't know either because their holy books were not written from Egyptian perspectives, and therefore is mostly placed in the Levant.

>>51776841
When the Jews came [back], the desert shithole of Palestine was converted into green agricultural fields through the Kibbutz system.
>>
File: Satellite_image_of_Israel.jpg (105 KB, 320x822) Image search: [Google]
Satellite_image_of_Israel.jpg
105 KB, 320x822
>>51776841
They basically made the land "flowing with milk and honey" again.
>>
>>51777459
>>51777255
they do seem like the chosen people desu
but they could've prevented lots of bullshit by not settling there
>>
>>51777622
I did not type "desu" I swear!
>>
>>51776535
I don't. I know that Israel exists and has a G-d mandated reason to. I just don't understand wha that word that starts with a P in your post is supposed to mean. Can any anon translate that to English?
>>
>>51777650
I know t︂b︂︂h
just write 't︂b︂︂h' next time
>>
>>51763463
Okay. But keep in mind that I don't care who "wins" in this conflict. Leave me out and keep your propaganda to yourself kike.
>>
>>51777709
fuck off moshe
>>
>>51777459
yep, so did UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar. only difference is they didnt steal it
>>
>>51778045
Yes they did. They're known worldwide for their use of slave labor
>>
>>51774010
>Palestinians came from other Arab countries after Jews fled Roman ruled Israel
Yeah, about two fucking thousand years ago.
>>
>>51763463
Honestly, the Jews should torch the fuckers en masse.
>>
>>51763463
Not really, because the left lap that shit right up.

All countries should send all their leftists to "Palestine" on a peace-keeping/fact-finding/solidarity jaunt. Then we all nuke it.
>>
ITT the best goys
>>
File: 534.gif (532 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
534.gif
532 KB, 700x490
>>51779419
Americans always manage to live up to the stereotype, the flags in this thread should tell you enough.
>>
File: 1449358534146.png (202 KB, 308x290) Image search: [Google]
1449358534146.png
202 KB, 308x290
>>51778045
>only difference is they didn't steal it

How does one steal something that was given to them by the UN and through peace treaties after Arabs & Palestinians lost the wars they started
>>
ITT: good goyim BTFO diaspora muslims.
>>
>>51779261
Jews were willing to compromise on where they settled.
>>
>>51778045
>uae, saudi, kuwait,qatar
Slaves, Islamic dictators and women forced in polygamy marriages in 2015 are cool thanks to oil.
>>
>Jews are getting stabbed and Mudslimes get bomb'd the fuck out in retaliation.
What a good time to be alive folks
>>
>>51779419
Mohammed, pls blow yourself up.
>>
>>51776356
Talk shit get hit
>>
>>51779682
Bataclan terror victims find your reply silly.
>>
>>51776356
Put your meme graphs in the trash and show us the graph with number of rockets fired by both sides

Spoiler: It's about the same amount

The difference here being that

a) The Iron Dome shoots down any Palestinian rocket that is going to land anywhere near Israeli's where as Palestine has no missile defence system
b) The Palestinian rockets that do somehow manage to get through the Iron Dome system usually don't even explode because Palestine is run by fucking retarded terrorists who can't into proper military
c) Israeli citizens in danger zones are prepared in case of war, Palestinians live in ultra dense shitholes with poorly made buildings where nowhere is safe

Palestine is a little kid who wants to act like a big kid and gets itself into fights with Israel, then when they get their literal shit pushed in they run to daddy UN and faggots like you eat up their lies.
>>
File: 2452362362.png (263 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
2452362362.png
263 KB, 600x660
>>51779665
Meanwhile it's Tel Aviv that is the capital of child sex slavery.

The Israeli army captures young palestinian girls and keep them as sex slaves.
>>
>choosing between two tribes of greasy semites with more in common than they'd like to admit
>not wanting to see the Holy City returned to the christians
>>
>>51779613
so Israel isn't that important to them?

Send all the kikes to Clapistan then.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.