[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your country's equivalent of Detroit? Detroit is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: ZGRqv0y.jpg (57 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
ZGRqv0y.jpg
57 KB, 720x450
What is your country's equivalent of Detroit?

Detroit is stereotypically seen as a crime-and-poverty ridden city. While there may be exceptions to it in reality, it's been seen like that since the 80's, if not earlier.
>>
Napoli.
The difference is, Detroit used to be a rich and important city. Napoli was never rich and was never important.
>>
>>51763307
W I N N I P E G
>>
>>51763433
I'm aware Detroit used to be big in the automobile industry, I've never learned when that changed, though.

Geez, if only I had all the world's information available at my fingertips.
>>
>>51763433
but it was you fucking retard
>>
Helsinki
>>
California.
>>
Marseille
>>
>>51763307
Tie between Detroit and Stockton
>>
Rotterdam
>>
St.Peterburg
>>
The whole country.
>>
>>51764449
>his country's richest city is his country's detroit
>>
>>51763307
Barranquilla, the birthplace of Shakira. Nothing but poor niggers and poverty.
>>
>>51764364
Don't forget the Schilderswijk in The Hague tho..
>>
>>51764364
Rotterdam is your Detroit? It looked pretty safe and boring.
>>
File: 1442189570736.png (762 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442189570736.png
762 KB, 600x600
>>51763516
Race riots happened and all the white people left
>>
>>51763307
any eastern city
>>
Rio de Janeiro

Just dindus and policemen shooting every one.
>>
>>51763307
My cunt is one big detroit.
>>
>>51764364

I thought it was Groningen.
>>
Zwickau
Was a automobile city too in GDR times. Now it's just a big shithole
>>
>>51763307

The DF or Sinaloa entirely as a state.
Fuck those places.
>>
Waterford ""City""
>>
>>51763307
Winnipeg. Native gangs and has highest murder / crime rate in the country
>>
native reserves
>>
>>51768647

>Tfw Quebec has a popular song about how shit Winnipeg is
>>
>>51768647
70-80% of saskatchewans prison population is native

Fucking disgusting
>>
>>51768700
Look up brocket 99

Indian answering machine or rcmp always chasing me
>>
RosengÄrd in Malmö, I dunno what the ghetto part of Gothenburg is called desu. Also Tensta /Rinkeby in Stockholm.
>>
Pretty much any northern city.
>>
>>51768647
>>51763487
This or Halifax, but probably Winnipeg
>>
We don't have one. There are few relevant cities here and the whole country is equally crime-ridden, but if I had to mention one it would be Buenos Aires probably
>>
Detroit's worst days are behind it. It's not perfect, but it's definitely a place I would choose to live before some other options in this country.

That said, Gary, Indiana was the most depressing shithole I had the displeasure to pass through. Basically the capital of the rustbelt.
>>
>>51769334
Definitely Winnipeg. There's some rough patches in Halifax. There aren't very many nice places in Winnipeg.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.