[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>government keeps making total assclowns out of themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: just.gif (2 MB, 490x478) Image search: [Google]
just.gif
2 MB, 490x478
>government keeps making total assclowns out of themselves
>in only 3 years they have set back relations with the US, Israel and the other Scandinavian countries
>weapon's industry, one of our largest exports, is probably not even going to stay afloat

>having realized that the damage is irreversible, politicians are starting to appear on television all hollowed eye, looking like they're about to cry when they try and rationalize all their jackassery and ensure that everything is fine

JUST
>>
>>51758943
>politicians are starting to appear on television all hollowed eye, looking like they're about to cry when they try and rationalize all their jackassery and ensure that everything is fine

Sausages?
>>
>>51758943
>in only 3 years they have set back relations with the US, Israel
implying this is bad
>>
File: romson_grater_presskonf2650.jpg (50 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
romson_grater_presskonf2650.jpg
50 KB, 650x366
>vice prime minister crying when reality sets in and the budget wasn't big enough for the massive immigration spendings
>>
crocodile tears
>>
File: margot.jpg (9 KB, 485x174) Image search: [Google]
margot.jpg
9 KB, 485x174
>play good samaritan by talking about Israeli treatment of some Palestinians
>Israel unexpectedly (apparently) rebutes
>b-b-b-ut they're "misunderstanding on purpose"
>>
>>51759012
>>51759173
How's the approval rating of these cunts? I imagine not too good considering that people have been burning refugee homes and they also pissed a lot of people off after they're comments about the holocaust.
>>
File: meanwhile in sweden-2.jpg (617 KB, 2176x3264) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in sweden-2.jpg
617 KB, 2176x3264
>>51758943
>first world problems
>>
File: förtroende.jpg (51 KB, 857x640) Image search: [Google]
förtroende.jpg
51 KB, 857x640
>>51758943
Our foreign relations are fine, the rest of the world just chuckles at our naivety when we call countries like Saudi Arabia and Israel out. America doesn't give a shit unless we start funneling arms to Iran and North Korea.

I'm more worried about them dragging us into NATO which would have no benefits but provoke the wrath of Russia.

What makes our politicians assclowns is every time they have to accept what SD (the brutal ironpipe nazis) have been saying for years.

>>51759491
Regering = Goverment
>>
>>51758943
>give rights to a woman
>put woman to lead your country
>she fails
>she starts to cry

lmao
>>
>>51760036
I'll masturbate when I see Dilma crying

Hopefully it'll happen if she gets impeached
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.