[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do your countrymen bathe and shower? How often do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: man-shower.jpg (55 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
man-shower.jpg
55 KB, 385x500
How often do your countrymen bathe and shower?

How often do you shower?

How long does it take you?

What do you think of bathing?
>>
2 times a week
>>
twice a week during winter
>>
>>51750778
When I went to school I showered twice a day.
Now that I'm NEET, I shower once every 3 days.
>>
2/week in winter, 3/week in summer

>>51750834
showering twice a day, that's just autism
>>
>>51751090
No it's not. Europeans are just dirty.
>wake up
>shower
>go to school
>come home
>eat
>shower
>go to bed
In a 1st world country, if you go outside during the day, you should be showering twice a day. Shower before you go meet others. Shower before you go to bed.
>>
File: 96.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
96.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>51750824
>>51750814
>>51751090
>>51750834

> twice a week

smellly as fuck
>>
>>51751207
What are you doing during the night that you need to shower again?

Why even shower before going to bed when you're showering in the morning any way? Don't you see the autism in that?
>>
>>51751269
>not living in a frozen country
>>
Once a day or two days. If i have to stay at home by my self whole day there's no reason to get chills.
>>
>>51751827
>Why even shower before going to bed when you're showering in the morning any way? Don't you see the autism in that?
To keep myself clean, to prevent my bed from getting dirty, to smell nice before I go to sleep?
Why are you so hesitant to being clean? Showering takes 10 minutes. Is water expensive in Belgium? Does Mohammed not want you to use soap and water?
>>
>>51751994
What's the average temp/humidity where you live?
>>
>>51752190
Why are you so hesitant to cleaning mate?
It's fucking simple:
>step into the shower
>lather washcloth
>clean face, torso, arms, back, shoulders, quads, and legs
>rinse body
>step out
It takes 10 minutes at the most. Why can't Europeans clean themselves?
>>
1.- erryday
2.- erryday
3.-10 min
4.-it's ok
>>
>>51752271
>one poster replying
>represents all of Europe

Why would I shower everyday when I don't need to, it's not hot enough to warrant it, I don't sweat or get dirty.

And that was a genuine question. I dare to wager that the more northern Americans don't shower everyday.
>>
>>51751207
>He doesn't have the gene that makes his sweat not smelly at all

Subhuman desu
>>
Usually twice a day.

I need to shower every day in the morning when I wake up, or else I smell like shit.

Then I need another shower after working out.
>>
>>51750778
>How often do your countrymen bathe and shower?
Between 4-10 times a week.
>How often do you shower?
Rarely. To the point where it's disgusting.
>How long does it take you?
10-30 minutes
>What do you think of bathing?
Feels good once you're in, but it's too much hassle to get to that point.
>>
Shower once a day, twice on Fridays.

Shampoo every other day.

Anything less than that is gross.
>>
>>51753655
This also shower twice a day when I go to gym. People who don't shower in the mornings and everyday are disgusting
>>
>shower in the morning only

You people have various acronyms attached to your name in your medical record, don't you?

>Shower at night
Every day to keep the bed clean and cozy

>Shower in the morning
Only when I have something very important
>>
I don't know.
Every morning except when I feel lazy on a weekend day. Also additionally on very sweaty days.
Roughly fifteen minutes until I'm reasonably dry and slipping into clothes again, but I'll take five minutes longer for the enjoyments on weekends.
A waste of time and water.
>>
twice a day during summer and once a day in winter
>>
I shower once in the morning most of the time and in the summers once in the afternoon or before bed if needed

Can take me anywhere from 10-40 minutes depending on if I'm in a hurry or not

Music mostly, maybe make a mental schedule of the shit I need to do that day. I put my old iHome in my bathroom for that reason.
>>
>>51750778
I shower once a day, and I have a hard, dirty job.
>>
Anybody else drink a bit in the shower?
I keep a bottle of Beam in my bathroom cabinet and if I want to unwind at the end of a long day I'll take a few swigs off the bottle in a nice hot shower. Not sure if that's weird or not.
>>
Cold days, once a day.
Hot days, twice a day.
>>
every spring and sometimes once or two during summer
>>
i can smell my genitals right now
>>
>>51751889
>get chills.
Explain
>>
Everyday, at least twice a day, depending if im going out at night.
I don't understand how many Europeans and even americans do not shower everyday. When i first moved to usa, i would go to school and i would see dudes and, especially girls that did not shower in the morning, then when i lived in the dormitories during uni, my roommates only showered at night.

Is this a cultural thing that Europeans have that passed over to white americans?

Are europeans genes repellent to water?

What is going on?
>>
>>51757858
Realistically, it probably has to do with the specific climate and skin type in question. If I shower more than once per day during winter, my skin gets irritated.
>>
>>51757858

There's no reason to shower every day if you're not doign strenuous exercise. You just don't get dirty enough to warrant showering.

Also, what's wrong with showering at night time? It makes me feel comfy before I sleep.
>>
>>51752664
>gene that makes his sweat not smelly at all
for (you)
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>51750778

When I remember to desu
>>
>>51750778
No clue. Once a day or every second day, I think.

Every second day. Unless my work out schedule and showering schedule have come out of sync. Then it's once a day, because I need to shower after working out and before special events.

Depends on how much time I have. Anywhere between five minutes and half an hour.

I haven't immersed my body in water for several years. It's probably relaxing, but you don't get clean, right. You'll still have to shower afterwards.
>>
>>51750778
we too laugh maniacally for no particular reason while showering
>>
>>51750778
Had a shower at noon.
I'm heading for dinner at my grandmother's place and I feel like having another shower for some reason.
>>
>>51750778
I shower 4-5 times a week
Usually takes 10-15 minutes
Bathing is filthy but comfy
>>
>>51762802
>Bathing is filthy but comfy
>filthy
The city of Finland, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
All depends on my work shift but usually twice a day (one in the morning, another after gym/football.)
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.