[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ambassador Anon, when we agreed to admit your planet into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Asgard.jpg (121 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Asgard.jpg
121 KB, 500x750
Ambassador Anon, when we agreed to admit your planet into the Galactic Council, we believed you were an enlightened race. Scans of your internet activity reveal that you spend a significant amount of time "shitposting" on a message board about the inferiority of people identical to yourself save for their higher density of melanin. Perhaps you could explain?
>>
File: 1449406960717.png (226 KB, 1304x892) Image search: [Google]
1449406960717.png
226 KB, 1304x892
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>51745825
Russia is big threat nuke it from spaceship.
And give us one of your spaceship, because we can into space.

PS. Do you believe in Jesus?
>>
>>51745825
because they refuse to stop shitting on the streets
>>
>>51745825
t. Ayyberto Barbosa
>>
>Perhaps you could explain?

POO

IN

LOO
>>
It's not about the skin color itself my xeno scum friend it's about behaving like a bunch of monkeys
>>
>>51745825

Why did you pick the Aryan übermench to guide a millennia ago if you didn't know about the inferiority of the shitskins?
>>
>>51745825
>identical to yourself

Search their brains
>>
>>51746474
Yet you never complain about rednecks.
>>
>>51748343
because they are called bydlo in my country and we do consider them to be fucking apes as well
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.