[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is this muslim magnet made of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 3454868215_34da6a55fb.jpg (212 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
3454868215_34da6a55fb.jpg
212 KB, 500x335
what is this muslim magnet made of?
>>
What if we destroy it?
>>
>>51744778
Heresy.
>>
>>51745898
Impossibru. It's made of unobtanium.
>>
>>51744778
It has a rock in it or something
>>
File: goatse.png (625 KB, 549x464) Image search: [Google]
goatse.png
625 KB, 549x464
It's only this holy goatse that's being worshipped.
>>
>>51745984

all religions are made of unobtanium
>>
>>51744778
Idolatry.
>>
Just magnets bro
>>
Pork
>>
>>51745898
Imagine the shitstorm if we dropped a bomb on mecca during the hajj
>>
>>51745898
They all shut down.
>>
I feel like its a supercomputer designed by the Annunaki

The reason why Muslims pray to Mecca is because they are robots. They face Mecca to recharge wirelessly. That's why women have to wear concealing clothing, to hide the sensors and hardware that allows them to recharge. Men grow beards to hide the hardware, but they are designed differently which is why they could reveal some surface

Islamic terrorism doesn't really exist, the "terrorists" are just regular Muslims whose software has been corrupted and start acting radical, and blow up due to overheating.

It also explains why they build mosques with the pillar with the moon on top, its a communications device that allows them to connect with the cloud they are on
>>
>>51745898
I'd be like taking out the droid control ship
>>
>>51745898

That's what folks like ISIS would like to do actually.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/isis-leader-calls-for-destruction-of-kaaba-stone/
>>
pork * (-1)
>>
>>51751371
If it were destroyed by a nuke, what implications would that have for hajj? T*rks would still be able to make the pilgrimage but what about everyone else?

that's questions
regards, questionfrogs
>>
>>51744778
Space rock.
>>
show some respect against islam
maybe you will not killed
faggots
>>
>>51744778
boipussy
>>
File: RadAway.png (55 KB, 215x200) Image search: [Google]
RadAway.png
55 KB, 215x200
>>51751521
It'll become hardcore.

Personally I wouldn't destroy the cube because it has some pagan roots and mysterious stone full of calcium
>>
>>51752124
>pagan
Gay.
>>
>>51744778
Have you seen 2001 A Space Odyssey?

It's making us evolve as a part of an extraterrestrial experiment, brah.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.