[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Illinois the the state in the USA with the most testicles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (169 KB, 522x362) Image search: [Google]
file.png
169 KB, 522x362
Is Illinois the the state in the USA with the most testicles?

Will it save the country?

https://youtu.be/oaCDM-DUEPY
>>
I remember that guy.

Top meme 2bh.
>>
File: spurdocopter.gif (13 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
spurdocopter.gif
13 KB, 250x194
>>51742877

>the the

fug
>>
>>51742877
BASED
>>
File: Bane_GQ_6Mar12_getty_320.jpg (130 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Bane_GQ_6Mar12_getty_320.jpg
130 KB, 320x480
>>51742877
The fire rises.
>>
File: Russia.png (15 KB, 500x91) Image search: [Google]
Russia.png
15 KB, 500x91
>>51742877

>comments on video

t-thanks Russia
>>
>>51743092
>Russian Man

Never heard of this superhero

Is he like superman except with crippling alcoholism?
>>
>>51743092
s-spasibo Pyckka
>>
File: comfy russian.jpg (54 KB, 407x580) Image search: [Google]
comfy russian.jpg
54 KB, 407x580
>>51743192
>>
Why are you so islamophobic murrica? You don't even have much muslims in your country, lol, it seems really ridiculous that you are the mai islam haters here. Russia has 30% of muslim population and we have been leving here with them since 16 century without any real troubles.
>>
File: 1440904257109.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1440904257109.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>51743998
>without any real troubles.
>>
>>51743998
Two just shot up an office building, so there's that
and they've tried to blow up Times Square 4 or 5 times
and two of them flew airplanes into our towers, and another hit the Pentagon, and another one tried to hit the White House but the passengers beat them up and it crashed in a field instead
and they blew up a marathon in Boston
and they tried to shoot up an art event but got BTFO before they made it 5ft from their car
and one of them converted and shot up a military base
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things

So yea... we don't get along real well.
>>
>>51744051
We have a religious peace here for all our history, and the muslim region of Tatarstan if one of economic licimotives of Russia.
>>
>>51744249
We had some act of islamist terrorism in the past but we russians are not so stupid to mess muslims with radical right-wing islam fags.
>>
>>51744249
>I'm sure I'm forgetting some things

Barbary corsairs raped our merchants and continued to do so until we teamed up with Sweden and destroyed every last moorish ship in the Mediterranean.

I think it was the very first military conflict we entered after the revolution
>>
He is the only American man that actually has a set of testicles. If amerilards were like that I might even have shred of respect for them. But they're not. So fuck you, dumb amerilards.
>>
>>51744360
Well while ideally I would love to agree with you, the fact of the matter is we have been threatened by said radical right-wing muslims repeatedly and they have repeatedly demonstrated their ability to blend in with their own crowd quite well. They're all just liabilities the moment they touch our soil and we've got more than enough liabilities floating around as it is. If they can't behave, they must be denied access.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.