[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are we all going to team up and take Australia down? When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: meme.jpg (126 KB, 780x553) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
126 KB, 780x553
When are we all going to team up and take Australia down?

When will we all bully Australia for everything that they've done to this board?

When will /int/ understand that "banter" is just an Anglo codeword for "bullying"?

Memers of /int/, unite!
>>
Austrailia is a mindstate. It's infected you and me both. We can never go back.
>>
>>51742055

No, Australia is love Australia is life
>>
>>51742055
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>51742095
>>51742151
Is there any way to stop australian banter?
>>
Better idea, stop posting about them, and just ignore them
I never reply to aussies, or post in thread aussies start.

I really think the best thing to do is give them their own sticky thread, and let it be the only place they can post. Then if you want to interact with them retards, or watch them rage because they can shit up the board, go to their sticky.

It would be hilarious.
>>
>>51742055
America and Australia is not real.
>>
>>51742225
>because they can shit up the board

*can't
>>
>goes into a fit of autistic rage when he can't handle the banter

Why do we have these little flags next to our posts? It'd be obvious enough that you're Portuguese without them
>>
>>51742055
Australia?.......oh you mean kangaroo fuckers!
You shouldn't care about them.
>>
australian IPs should be banned on all boards, except on a newly created board /aus/ where only aussies can post
>>
>>51742207
Finding Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>51742318
a prison board, of sorts
suits them well
>>
>>51742302
>Why do we have these little flags next to our posts?

I'm thankful that I can see the Union Jack next to your posts, I instantly know that you're a Muslim.
>>
Just bully them about their shitty internet. Works every time.
>>
>>51742207

Impossible they are always on this board and there are loads of them, it kind of nuts.

I can only shudder to imagine what an /Aus/ board would be like.
>>
shutup POORtugal
>>
>>51742611
Get out, this thread is my safe space. GET OUT
>>
File: ahum.gif (4 MB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
ahum.gif
4 MB, 375x212
>>51742207
png and gifs are your friends
>>
>>51742611
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51742611
rude and uncalled for t᠎bh
>>
>>51742055
>2015
>unerotically hating Australia
>>
Banter is just an euphemism for shitposting
>>
File: 1449106183871.png (4 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1449106183871.png
4 KB, 401x367
>>
File: Mmm.. scream for me.webm (229 KB, 532x234) Image search: [Google]
Mmm.. scream for me.webm
229 KB, 532x234
>all this salt that Aussies can make
>>
>>51742898
All those unemployed miners are finally finding a use to their skills
>>
A spectre is haunting /int/ - the spectre of Australia. All the powers of old 4chan have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Leaf and Street Shitter, Amerifat and Yuropoor, Poortugal and 800,000 Syrian Refugees.

Where is the poster in opposition that has not been decried as shitposter by its opponents in power? Where is the poster that has not hurled back the branding reproach of shitposter against the more advanced banter handlers, as well as against its more butthurt adversaries?

Two things result from this face:

1. Australia is already acknowledged by all /int/ posters to be itself a power

2. It is high time that Australians should openly, in the face of the whole board, publish their pastas, their Golden Lels, their internet speeds, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Australia with a manifesto of the country itself.

To this end, Australians of various levels of sobriety have assembled in Sydney and sketched the following manifesto, to be published in the English, French, German, Italian, Flemish, and Danish languages.
>>
>>51742940
I fucked a Korean girl at uni last month. She was already married to a anglo though so you're only getting 2nd hand keked
>>
File: Sans titre.png (3 MB, 2200x2200) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
3 MB, 2200x2200
>>51742207
>>
>>51743057

Let me tell you as the representative streetshitter (the other Indians on /int/ meme denying fagholes, who get butthurt like a bunch of Albert Barbosa's)

I'm turning a blind eye to the Aussies, there's no point fighting it. we have truly entered a dark age, the spectre shall never be exorcised.

To make matters worse they have a following of envious cunts who see them as meme gods. Worst of all the Brits who seem to see them as peers/equals, misguided fools
>>
>>51742457
Why aren't there more of you loo lovers here?
>>
>>51743799
U type pretty well my monkey lad, are u the one that made the rocket ships to send the poo away from India?
>>
Just ignore them. Replying to their shitpostings is like feeding pigeons/flying rats, the only good it will do is make their m8s swarm
>>
For the 40th time, Alberto Barbosa: no matter how much you samefag, you won't be able to do a thing against them!
>>
>>51742864
Ur mum is just an euphemism for cocksucker.
>>
>>51744107
>be American
>make eating analogy
It's just sad how they can't see themselves but then again they literally can't see their feet
>>
File: 1424330518250.jpg (69 KB, 920x380) Image search: [Google]
1424330518250.jpg
69 KB, 920x380
>>51743799
>the spectre shall never be exorcised.

Your sphincter gets exercised everday
>>
File: joseph fritzl australia.jpg (45 KB, 440x518) Image search: [Google]
joseph fritzl australia.jpg
45 KB, 440x518
>>51742055
Australia >>>>>> JewSA
>>
File: Pig-On-the-Bucket.jpg (81 KB, 418x379) Image search: [Google]
Pig-On-the-Bucket.jpg
81 KB, 418x379
>>51742055
We mauled Australians a few times already. It's not that hard. They are youngsters that will spit on you, but if you grab it by the collar, it will cry and shout all the insults it learned so far. Hard beating is how you earn respect.

If you don't have the spine to react, then it's over.
>>
File: kek.png (241 KB, 956x836) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
241 KB, 956x836
>>51744537
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.