[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Sweden think of the Netherlands? https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: netherlandsflagimage6.png (1 MB, 1000x847) Image search: [Google]
netherlandsflagimage6.png
1 MB, 1000x847
What does Sweden think of the Netherlands?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcEAgmDphy0
>>
>>51735059
rude and racist.
>>
The majority likes you, we have a negative attitude towards the whole Red light district situation in Amsterdam though.
>>
>>51735127
But you are not Swedish
>>
>>51735200
I sleep in an Ikea bed. I'm Swedish as fuck.
>>
>>51735387
Ikea is Dutch.
>>
>>51735198
>a negative attitude towards the whole Red light district situation in Amsterdam though.

Why? Who cares?
>>
>>51735198
>Red light district
What are you talking about?
It's literally the reason why we go there in the first place.
>>
2crowded, but seems like nice people, especially when they move here after they retire
>>
>/int/ stopped memeing about this bitch

lame
>>
>>51735611
No Asians allowed in this thread.
get.out.
>>
>>51735506
Rude!

we have windmills 'nd shit yo
>>
>>51735198
>we have a negative attitude towards the whole Red light district situation in Amsterdam though

Because it's still legal to fuck prostitutes, or what?
>>
>>51736057
Its haram
>>
>>51736057
Of course. Do you have any idea how uptight Swedes are about stuff like that?
We have an alcohol monopoly for fuck's sake, even going abroad and being able to buy alcohol just about anywhere is amazing to us.
>>
>>51736278
>Of course. Do you have any idea how uptight Swedes are about stuff like that?
I just know you have that ridiculously hypocritical law that says it's perfectly legal and okay to SELL sex, as a woman, but it's illegal (even a felony iirc) to BUY it as a man... What kind of fucked up scenario is that?
>We have an alcohol monopoly for fuck's sake, even going abroad and being able to buy alcohol just about anywhere is amazing to us.

But alcohol is bad for people.. We don't have a state monopoly, but we do have high taxes and regulation and everything. I can sort of understand that.. But what's the problem with having sex for money? Shouldn't Scandinavia have a free sexual morale similar to ours?
>>
>>51736278
>alcohol monopoly
wait, that's actually real?
a friend of me told me about that and I thought he was just fucking with me
>>
>>51736372
ugh, Joris, you're being problematic. Don't you understand that all prostitution oppresses womyn? Even if it's consensual and the woman wasn't forced into prostitution, it perpetrates the stereotype that womyn are only useful to men because they provide pleasure, while they are SO much more than that. Not to mention that in many cases, women get raped without them even realizing it. Ugh you've actually triggered me
You should try to be more tolerant, like Sweden.
>>
>>51736372
we have the same thing about weed though, it's legal to sell but illegal for shops to buy in big quantities
>>
>>51735059
I want to live in the Netherlands, it seems like a great country.
>>
>>51736372
Basically, buying/selling sex is seen as something dirty/evil and shouldn't be accepted, even if the person sells sex from his/her own free will. There have been cases of people who get their children taken from them because they authorities found out they sell sex and therefore are considered unfit to care for a child.
Yes, it's legal to sell sex, but if you do that means you're mentally unstable. The state knows better than the individual what's good for them.

I can kinda understand the logic behind our sex laws, but the logic is flawed. The idea is that that sex workers shouldn't be afraid to contact the authorities so they can get help to stop their sinful, evil behaviour.

But since it's still illegal to buy that means those who buy sex still don't dare to go to the authorities if they see something that's not right, so there's a lot of human smuggling and organised crime regarding prostitution.

>>51736615
All alcohol over 3.5% can only be bought from government shops.
>>
File: 1448541421992.jpg (77 KB, 540x815) Image search: [Google]
1448541421992.jpg
77 KB, 540x815
>>51736709
The benefits in the Netherlands are not higher than those in Sweden, Mahmoud
>>
>>51736615
I went to Stockholm this summer to go party with mates, it's very real. The only shop where you can buy alcohol that contains more than 3% alcohol is systembolaget, which is government owned. They've got strict opening hours and open late and close early on the weekends especially, as a deterrent to bums and students going on a continuous binge.
The two nice things about living in Belgium are the cheap alcohol and cheap uni
>>
Dutch government is trying to kill off the Red Light Districts as well because there is a lot of ongoing human trafficking involved nowadays.
>>
>>51736872
>strict opening hours and open late and close early on the weekends especially, as a deterrent to bums and students going on a continuous binge.
that... that doesn't sound half that bad
>>
>>51736886
It only worked before the Eastern European gangsters setting up shop here

time to get rid of that shit
>>
File: 416292.jpg (673 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
416292.jpg
673 KB, 1100x733
>>51735917
I literally drive past a windmill every day when I go to work mate.
>>
>>51736636

>People like this exist
Don't remind me.

>>51736660

We don't have the same thing about weed, though our weed policy is weird as well.. It's both illegal to sell and illegal to buy for everybody, it's just that the sale to consumers is tolerated and licensed.. If I go to a coffeeshop, and buy weed, I'm formally commiting a crime and the guy selling it to me is formally committing a crime as well. But the policies in place ensure that I am not prosecuted for buying the weed, and he is not prosecuted for selling the weed.. He runs a risk of getting a fine for having too much weed in storage, but not for having any weed at all. The grower often runs a risk, as well as shops when they're buying huge quantities, but they could theorhetically (not actually, I admit) avoid that by dealing in small quanitities and growing 5 plants or less, without lamps.

Compare that to the situation where I go to a Swedish prostitute, who legally offers a service which is then illegal for me to make use of.. She can just take the money to the bank and even file a tax return, while I DON'T get my money back, and go to prison for a sex crime with any luck. There is no way, not even purely theorhetical, you could fucka prostitute without risking prosecution in Sweden.

>>51736735
>The state knows better than the individual what's good for them.
Kek, clearly.

>>51736886
>>51736946

Just because the Dutch police are too incompetent and underfunded to crack down on crime though..
>Some human trafficking goes on here, so we'll just close all the windows, and then it will go away
Typical government logic: If we can't see it, it's not our problem.
>>
>>51737279
b-but what about muh clogs
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.