[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever wonder what goes on on the exact opposite side of the E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: tunnel.png (132 KB, 744x417) Image search: [Google]
tunnel.png
132 KB, 744x417
Ever wonder what goes on on the exact opposite side of the Earth from (You)? Find out and post result!

https://www.freemaptools.com/tunnel-to-other-side-of-the-earth.htm

Estonia> Nothing, nothing at all.
>>
Most of the earth is water, so it's likely that the point opposite to you is just water.

The point opposite to my city is water, but very close to an island in south japan.
>>
water
>>
water
>>
The world is 70% water m8, what a waste of time for most of us
>>
Argentina, China, New Zealand, Spain. That's it.
>>
Water
>>
>>51733540
Icewater
>>
Well that's pretty shit then. I hoped at least someone would have a "opposite-bro".
>>
Water.
>>
>>51733902
wait for an argentinian or a new zealander to post then.
>>
water
>>
>sheeptugal
>>
File: Antipodes_LAEA_inverted.png (112 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
Antipodes_LAEA_inverted.png
112 KB, 360x359
Argentina, Chile, indonesia, new zealand are some of the few places that have land on the opposite side, picture related
>>
File: argentina.jpg (43 KB, 348x328) Image search: [Google]
argentina.jpg
43 KB, 348x328
I got far northern Argentina. What happens here?

I know they play rugby in Salta but that's about it.
>>
>>51734090
>antipodes
Nice, learned a new word today :DD
>>
spain
>>
>>51734197
the most native argentinians live there

also, a lot of bolivian immigrants (build wall)
>>
File: neva.png (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
neva.png
3 MB, 3840x2160
>USA's opposite is middle of the Indian Ocean
>in every single American cartoon you can dig straight to China
>on Mercator map distance between East Coast and Tibet equals to half of map width
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>51734287
Looks an interesting place m8. Is it the Amazon there or sparse/cold desert?
>>
Water that's near the International date line. nearest land is the the Auckland Islands.
>>
>>51734366
Dry, high altitude mountain land, pretty much a desert.

My picture is bolivia, but it's just a geographical example, Argentina is not as poor.
>>
If you were to dig down, wouldn't you automatically go around the center of the earth and not through it?
>>
A bunch of lonely farms in the Jiangsu province on the eastern coast of China.
>>
File: Salar.de.Uyuni.original.1512.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Salar.de.Uyuni.original.1512.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
>>51734366
>>51734503
Also, they produce wine around there, the climate is perfect for it.

a little to the north is the Salar de Uyuni, in my picture, it's a super cool salt flat, you can actually see in satellite pictures a white smudge, it's all salt.
>>
File: ecavN9R.png (400 KB, 734x409) Image search: [Google]
ecavN9R.png
400 KB, 734x409
Spanish countryside
>>
>>51734524
In reality you would stop way before you were anywhere near the center. The deepest mines in the world have a limit to drilling depth because it's not possible to produce drills that will not melt from the heat.
>>
water, east behind new zealand
>>
A bit of ocean near new zealand
>>
>>51734503
Wow, it looks really native and rural.

>>51734600
Some of my friends have been there on their gap year. Too far away for me though.
>>
>Ocean off Bermuda

Possibly ayy lmao.
>>
wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>51734988
>Too far away for me though.
literally the opposite side of the world ;)
>>
>>51735033
Dude where do you live?
Broome?
Because I'm in Cairns and my opposite is in the middle of the Atlantic in line with the Azures and Mauritania
>>
>>51736078
It's Perth, la.
>>
Some place in New Zealand

Yeah that was fun
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.